Mirror Mirror

Peutin High

All 10 of them were ready to depart. They were set to meet Yuju and her girlfriend, Chaeyeon. A big car was waiting for them outside, it was Xiyeon’s family car.

“Woah! As expected from the Princess” Roa exclaimed. Xiyeon just rolled her eyes and stepped inside the car.

Yuha was waiting for all of them to get inside, her hands inside her jacket pocket and swinging herself. Kyulkyung jumped in front of her, starred at Yuha, their eyes locked. She smiled at the tall blonde which was returned by a sheepish grin. People from the other side of the road were looking at them, they were amazed as how the couple look so in love with each other. Yuha and Kyulkyung noticed this and shifted their sight at that direction at the same time. They bought smiled at the people watching them, Kyulkyung greeted them with a bow. Her attention went back to Yuha who was still looking at her. She leaned in closer and gave a peck on Yuha’s lips. She wrapped her arms around Yuha’s waist and stayed like this for a while

“Uy, you two lovers, get inside the car now” Eunwoo shouted. Kyulkyung broke the hug and went inside the car.

Eunwoo’s head was resting in Kyla’s shoulder. Their hands were clasped together and Kyla’s thumb was running up and down in Eunwoo’s hand. She looked at Eunwoo which was greeted with a smile.

The car stopped in front of a simple bungalow house. They were amazed at how normal Chaeyeon’s house looked like. They thought it would be a big creepy looking mansion covered by wild Ivies. It has a small fence and a mini garden. They thought Yuju must have loved this girl very much.

They were greeted by Yuju and escorted them inside the house. Their eyes wondered around and were really impress as how the house looks like.

“You might not be expecting this but I want Chaeyeon to feel that she is one of us” Yuju explained.

“True, I thought her house will be like a big mansion full of spider webs” Xiyeon commented, Rena slightly elbowed her for saying such.

“I know but Chaeyeon is different, I can’t blame you for that, books told you they are ruthless” Yuju continued. They all agreed. She let them sit in the living room and called Chaeyeon.

A tall slender girl dress in white dress appeared and their jaw dropped. Her beauty was captivating. They knew vampires could be tempting but Chaeyeon’s beauty was on top. Even Kyulkyung who was considered the queen of the school was amazed with Chaeyeon’s beauty. She walked towards them and their amazement went higher as how Chaeyeon walks so gracefully.

“Wow” Rena exclaimed. Xiyeon looked at her but she couldn’t blame her girlfriend. She herself was amazed too.

Yuju offered her hand to Chaeyeon which she gladly took. They went to them and smiled brightly. Chaeyeon smiled shyly, it was her first time seeing a lot of people inside their home. She bowed at them.

“They are the friends, I am telling you about” Yuju said. She introduced the girls one by one.  They sat together, hands clasped together. Nayoung started to explain things in which fascinated Chaeyeon. She couldn’t believe a Prismatic like Nayoung was kind towards her. Yuha was just staring at Chaeyeon, she who hate stregois so much seemed to feel different towards Chaeyeon. Kyulkyung was glad that Yuha was like this.

“I hope you can help me” Chaeyeon pleaded. Her eyes started to get watery. She wanted to escape her fate as a stregoi. She would do whatever it takes to become a better person for Yuju. She didn’t need to but she still want to be at least the same kind as Yuju.

“I’m sorry but I just wanted to ask you something” Rena said. Xiyeon looked at her and she knew what the question that Rena was meaning to ask was.

“Sure, what is it?” Chaeyeon said.

“We talked to one stregoi and she said that the queen of the dark is coming, would you know when would this be?” Rena continued. Chaeyeon became pale after hearing what the question was. She knew about this but totally forgot about it. She was consumed with Yuju. She sighed, she knew that the day was coming.

“Soon, that’s what I know. I don’t know exactly when but when the moon shed blood, they will come and conquer the world.” Yuju looked at her, she could see that the girl was scared.

“That’s pretty deep, what do you mean by that” Xiyeon asked.

“I don’t exactly know the date. The head stregois will come and assemble all the other stregois, they were after me” Chaeyeon said. Yuju ran her hand on Chaeyeon’s back trying to calm the girl.

“I also know that she is looking for her daughter, the heir to her throne” Chaeyeon continued.

“Wait what? She has a daughter? I thought whoever drinks an Elastin or Prismatic blood will be her successor?” Rena asked. They didn’t get that info from Jang Seungyeon.

“No, my aunt told me that her daughter have a Prismatic blood” Chaeyeon explained.

“Wait, her daughter is a half Prismatic?” Sungyeon asked.

“Yes, it was said that Hyuna fell in love with a Prismatic and bears a child. No one knows about the guy and the child.”

“Didn’t that change her?” Yehana asked.

“Hyuna’s thirst for power is uncanny which is why the guy left him”

“Woah” Rena exclaimed, these were totally new information to all of them.

Meanwhile, Roa was just silent. She knew about this story but thought it was a lie. She couldn’t believe that she was hearing it again. Nayoung held her hand and asked if she was okay. She nodded but couldn’t shake the thoughts of who was Hyuna’s daughter.  She feared that the day Chaeyeon was talking about was nearer.

Chaeyeon stood up and serve them snacks, they were surprised that the girl could do things like this. Yuju then again explained that she wanted Chaeyeon to be different. Chaeyeon was busy serving them snacks and drinks when someone from the outside throw a bottle, it hit Eunwoo’s hand and red liquid started to ooze from her hand. The bottle contains a red liquid –Blood.

Eunwoo screamed a little and they noticed that the floor was starting to turn red. She wiped it with tissue but noticed that blood was flowing out of her hands. Chaeyeon froze. Yuju looked outside the window to check who it was but found no one.

“Blood” Roa said.

Upon inhaling the scent of the red liquid, Chaeyeon’s eyes turned red, her fangs slowly went out. She was shaking, she looked at Eunwoo who was wiping the blood on her hand. She dropped the tray and started to walk towards Eunwoo. Yuju didn’t need another step to stop Chaeyeon from moving forward. She was triggered.

Kyla hugged Eunwoo upon noticing Chaeyeon moving forward. She could see that Chaeyeon was stopping herself but the scent of the blood on the floor was tempting Chaeyeon. The rest of the girls cleaned the floor to stop Chaeyeon. They wondered who did that, they thought it was cruel.

Yuju was hugging and calming Chaeyeon. They could tell them that Chaeyeon was really trying to stop herself.  Chaeyeon calmed, they decided to go home.

Roa was walking mindlessly, her head was hung low as she was drowned with her thoughts. She was thinking of the girl that Chaeyeon mentioned. Who was she?

Nayoung saw that Roa was bothered, she stopped in front of Roa. The latter lifted her head and saw Nayoung looking at her. She moved forward and held Nayoung’s face. She smiled at her. Roa always did that to make Nayoung know that she was alright. Nayoung hugged her and whispered “I love you”.

-0-

Doyeon was busy washing her hand when a familiar warmth wrapped around her waist. She knew it was Yeonjung. She dried her hands and faced the girlfriend who was waiting for her.

“Where have you been? I was looking for you” Yeonjung asked.

“I just went to the convenient store” Doyeon replied. Yeonjung noticed a red stain on Doyeon’s collar. She step back a little and wondered what that was.

“Oh, what’s this?” Doyeon looked at her collar and tried to come up with a good alibi.

“Ah, it’s a paint, they were painting the convenient store, might get that from there” Doyeon answered with a smile. She could sense that Yeonjung did not believe her so she held her face and kissed her on the lips. Yeonjung closed her eyes and breathed sharply. She broke the kiss as the pain was kicking in her sides. Yeonjung was not completely healed yet.

“Why? Why? Does it hurt?” Yeonjung just nodded. Doyeon mouthed sorry but the slightly older girl said it was okay.

Doyeon’s anger fired-up again. She blamed the stregois again, Yeonjung would not suffer like this if it is not because of them. She sighed and promised herself that she would get her revenge soon.

-0-

Days have passed and they were all still looking for some answer. Nayoung even asked the elders and Kahi about it but none of them would give her an answer that would solve their problems.

Chaeyeon on the other hand decided to step out of their house and buy something outside. Everything went well until Doyeon appeared in front of her. She didn’t know where she came from but she decided to ignore her. She bowed at her and decided to move forward but Doyeon was blocking her way. She tried to use the other way but Doyeon won’t budge.

“Look, Miss, I’m not here to play, can you let me go?” Chaeyeon said. She was pissed.

“Do you think I’m here to play?” Doyeon replied.

“Then what do you want?”

“Your life”

Chaeyeon was shocked upon hearing Doyeon’s answer, she ran to the other side. Doyeon was chasing her. Chaeyeon dropped the grocery bags but she couldn’t care more. She needed to escape. Doyeon was chasing her for a reason she didn’t know.

They reached a place where old infrastructures were around. Chaeyeon went inside an old house and tried to hide from Doyeon. She was exhausted but she covered to hide.

“Don’t you go hiding stregoi! Fight me!” Doyeon shouted.

Chaeyeon gasped upon hearing that. Doyeon was a total stranger but she knew who she was. She thinks of a situation where she could have hurt Doyeon but she couldn’t remember any.

“Stregois have no place in this world, you all should die!” Doyeon exclaimed.

Sounds of clashing furniture’s could be heard. Chaeyeon didn’t understand Doyeon’s anger. She knew she didn’t do anything. She ran and Doyeon saw her. A chair was thrown and hit her from behind. She fell on the floor but quick to stand up and ran again. She didn’t want to fight. She wanted to escape.

“Don’t be a coward and fight me!” Doyeon shouted.

“I didn’t do anything to you” Chaeyeon replied.

She ran and ran but Doyeon was quick enough to catch up. She pulled her by the hair and Chaeyeon whimpered from the pain. Doyeon punched her but she was able to block it. She pushed Doyeon and the girl was thrown in the air. Doyeon get back on her feet and launched herself to Chaeyeon. She was able to throw a punch into Chaeyeon’s stomach. That was it Chaeyeon decided to fight, she was able to cover her body and face with Doyeon’s punches and kicks. Her fangs went out and Doyeon liked it more.

“That’s it! Show your ugly self!”

Doyeon used her power, she’s also a Prismatic and controls the air. She threw a huge blow of air to Chaeyeon and that made the girl fell on her stomach. Doyeon went to her and made her face her. She threw punches to Chaeyeon’s pretty face.

“I didn’t do anything” Chaeyeon said powerless.

“You did nothing but those of your kind beat my girlfriend badly, now she’s having a hard time to recover” Doyeon said that while her fist was on the air. She was about to punched Chaeyeon but she was thrown to the wall.

Yuju found Chaeyeon. She helped her stood up. Blood was dripping on Chaeyeon’s face. She started to be angry. She walked towards Doyeon was trying to stand up.

“My girlfriend didn’t do anything!” she said while launching herself to Doyeon.

The taller girl was quick to shield herself from Yuju’s punches. Their eyes locked and you can see fire in each other’s eyes. Anger could be seen in their eyes. No one wanted to lose. Doyeon found the opportunity to kick Yuju on her knees. The girl was on her knees and that’s when Doyeon punched Yuju on the face. She grabbed her by the collar and tried to choke Yuju. Doyeon was indeed stronger.

Yuju was trying to escape from Doyeon’s hands, Chaeyeon attacked Doyeon and the girl flew on the side. She helped Yuju stand up but another blew of air made Chaeyeon fell on the floor. Yuju went to her and hugged her. Doyeon was walking towards them.

“What is your problem! What did we do?” Yuju asked.

“Well, your girlfriend’s family almost killed the love of my life”

“She didn’t do it, she’s different”

“You think I will believe that?”

Yuju then used her power against Doyeon in which the latter was able to block with her power too. Air vs. Ice. Yuju was summoning up her power to fight the huge blow of air that was coming from Doyeon’s hand. Yuju could feel that her power was running out and as expected she and Chaeyeon was thrown again in the air. Both of them were bleeding.

Doyeon has a chair on her hand. Chaeyeon knew that would end them up. She was also powerless. Yuju was on the floor and her eyes were closed, Yuju fainted. Chaeyeon was crying, held Yuju on her chest. Doyeon was about to smash it to them when she all of a sudden fell another blew of air. Xiyeon suddenly appeared. Rena ran towards Chaeyeon and Yuju who was unconscious.

“What the heck is wrong with you Kim Doyeon?” Xiyeon asked.

“She’s a stregoi she deserve to die” Doyeon answered out of anger.

“She’s not that kind of stregoi!” Rena responded.

“All stregois are the same! They almost killed Yeonjung”

“Look, Kim Doyeon. Chaeyeon is not that kind of stregoi, she wanted to escape that fate” Xiyeon explained.

Doyeon was about to use her powers to Xiyeon but the window glasses shattered as individuals entered the hold house. The 5 of them were surrounded by stregois.

“Give us Chaeyeon and we won’t hurt you”

“No! She’s mine!” Doyeon shouted.

“So you want to shed blood I guess young girl”

Doyeon, Xiyeon and Rena circled around Chaeyeon and Yuju. The stregois also circled around them. Doyeon who was after Chaeyeon all of sudden feel that she needed to protect her. Stregois launched themselves to the 3 and they were able to use their powers to fight them.

Xiyeon uses her hair to fight the stregois. They were able to fight them but they feel like they wer'e not running out. Their energies started to deplete, Doyeon used most of her power and she started to be in her knees. Xiyeon and Rena were busy fighting the stregois.

One stregoi found an opportunity to hit Doyeon but he ended up being burned when a fireball was thrown to them. Doyeon looked at the direction where it came from and saw Roa and the rest of the girls.

Sungyeon and Nayoung went to Chaeyeon and Yuju. Nayoung used her power to heal Yuju. As a keeper of the prism, she had the ability to heal Prismatics and Elastins. Yuju opened her eyes and saw the people around her. Her sight was still blurry but she tried to stood-up.

Nayoung was still aiding Yuju and Chaeyeon and Sungyeon was there to cover them. She was an earth bender. The shake from the ground was intense that all stregois fall, sharp stones stabbed them and they won’t be able to come near them.

They thought that they were winning the battle. Kyla was quick to hit every stregoi she could but when she was about to hit another one, a force from her left pushed her so hard that she fell on the ground. Everyone was in utter shock when they saw who that was.

The most powerful stregois were there. Kyla stood up and attacked the person who pushed her but was welcomed by a hand that caught her by the neck. Jiyoon tighten her grasp which Kyla hold on to her hand.

Eunwoo saw that and quickly throw a strong beam of light that could blind anyone. Jiyoon quickly dropped Kyla as she was trying to aid her eyes. Another stregoi named Gayoon was about to launch herself to Eunwoo but she was quick to emits a sound that made Gayoon cover her ears. She felt like her eardrums would explode. She took this opportunity to run towards Kyla.

Another powerful stregoi named Jihyun approached Yehana and punched her on her stomach. This made Yehana on her knees but she hold on to Jihyun’s arm and heat started to engulf Jihyun. The stregoi screamed with the burning sensation that was covering her body.

Yuha was also busy fighting the stregois. She was freezing them but some were quick enough. She saw Nayoung and their eyes met. Nayoung nodded and she knew what Yuha needed. Nayoung threw a splash of water and Yuha was able to make an ice sword from it. She pierced every stregoi she could get. She hated them and this time she wouldn’t want any of her friends be hurt.

Roa and Kyulkyung partnered up and Roa would make every wood that Kyulkyung threw a fired ones. Kyulkyung’s aim was seamless. She pierced the stregois by the heart and this surely killed them.

Suhyun, another powerful stregoi, was approaching Nayoung and Sungyeon. She broke every stone wall that Sungyeon made, she was also quick to dodge the sharp stones that Sungyeon was throwing. Nayoung had enough, she saw her jump in the air and was about to land to them, a strong wave of water splashed her away.

They thought the fight was about to end, they could see stregois retreating but was stopped when another stregoi, the most powerful of them all, appeared. The stregoi that they feared the most, Kim Hyuna was there.

“Move further and I will break your friend’s neck” she said while holding Xiyeon through her neck. The girl’s feet was above the ground and was swinging to break from Hyuna’s hand.

They stopped and look at her, she was stunning. Her stance was enough to scare the heck out of you. Those eyes, red as blood, fierce, no one would dare to look at it.

Xiyeon hair tried to move but Hyuna was so powerful that by just looking in her eyes she was unable to move. Xiyeon shouted because of the pain and this made Rena do something. She flew towards Hyuna but was pushed by another powerful stregoi named Momo. She punched Rena so hard that the girl lose consciousness.

This made Yuha’s anger rose, she hate stregois and finally the one she wanted to meet was right in front of her. She looked at Kyla and the maknae didn’t any words to understand, she controlled Yuha to fly towards Hyuna but a quick chop from her hand made Yuha fall hard on the floor. Kyulkyung ran towards Yuha and she could see that Yuha was badly hurt.

Doyeon attempted to attack but she was also greeted by a stregoi named Haeyoung, she stabbed Doyeon with a spear which made Doyeon whimpered from the pain.

Roa who was seeing all of this launched herself towards Hyuna. The latter saw it and threw Xiyeon towards her. They both fell on the floor. Roa stood up and asked Yehana to take care of Xiyeon. She flew up and threw a fire on Hyuna but she was so strong that she just passed by and held Roa to her neck. Hyuna walked and leaned Roa on the wall. All the others attempt to move forward but were controlled by another stregoi who could make them immobile, her name was Victoria.

Hyuna looked and the struggling Roa, she saw her eyes and it reminded her of someone from the past. She tried to get into her memory and this made Roa shout from the pain that Hyuna was trying to do. Hyuna saw a man so dear to Roa. She saw another moment and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. This made her choke Roa harder, upon realizing it, she loosen it a bit.

“No wonder your eyes look familiar” she told Roa.

“I don’t care if it is familiar, I swear I will kill you” Roa replied.

“As expected, you are as fierce as me”

“I am not like you!”

“Dear, you are me. I am you”

“What the heck are you talking about” Roa tried to communicate even though she was being held on the neck. Hyuna laugh and saw Nayoung.

She used her other hand and made Nayoung move towards her. She also held Nayoung by the neck and asked her followers to hold Roa for her. Nayoung was still unable to move as she was still being controlled by Hyuna.

“We came after that other girl but it seems like I am also here for you” Hyuna said while she was raising Nayoung to the ground. She was choking Nayoung and she held Hyuna’s hand for support.

“You really chose well, I can’t believe the girl you love is the keeper” Hyuna said.

“Touch her and I swear I will break your bones!” Roa shouted.

“How touching, I don’t know what your father taught you but stregois are heartless, you should not fall in love, it’s deadly”

“Shut the up! I’m not like you!”

“That would probably what your father made you believe” Hyuna laughed and bumped her hands towards Nayoung’s chest. She pulled out the Prism out of Nayoung’s heart and the girl was extremely shouting because of the pain, blood started to stain Nayoung’s clothes.

“NO!!!Stop! Nayoung” Roa was shouting.

Hyuna was able to pulled the Prism out of Nayoung’s heart. She grinned upon seeing it. She finally had the piece that would make her even stronger. She looked at Roa and smirk at her. The younger girl saw that grin was similar to hers. She looked at Hyuna and studied her face. It reminded of herself. She shook that idea out of her head and stared fiercely at Hyuna.

“She’s not the one for you. Come with me and we will make our own kingdom”

“I won’t join you, you are evil!” Roa responded.

“I already have what I need from her, she is useless” Hyuna raised her hand further and was claws started to came out on her other hand. She was about to struck Nayoung with it but Roa was able to escape from those who were holding her. She pushed Hyuna to the wall and used her elbow to stick her there. Roa was fuming mad.

“You can’t hurt your own blood”

“Shut up! Just Shut up already!” Roa was about to punch Hyuna but heard Nayoung say her name. She looked at her and Hyuna changed their position.

“My dear, you have grown fierce and strong” and upon finishing her sentence Hyuna buried her fangs to Roa’s shoulder. Roa groaned from the pain. Hyuna looked in her eyes and smiled. She was about to say something else but was stopped when another group of people appeared.

She saw a handsome man, a familiar looking one. She released Roa from her hands and looked at the man. The man was stunned upon seeing Hyuna. She was someone from his past. Someone who was dear but he wanted to forget about her.

“Hello there my love, Kim Jaejoong” she finished her sentenced and commanded her people to go. In a snap of a hand, all the stregois were gone.

The ministry of Prismatics and Elastins came late. All of them were badly wounded and hurt. Roa went to Nayoung and blood was streaming outside Nayoung’s chest. She held her and Jaejoong went to them.

“Dad…Nayoung” she said. Jaejoong held her face and carried Nayoung.

Kahi was there as well and she was looking for Xiyeon, she saw her with Rena who was on the floor. She hugged her and thank god for seeing her alive. The other minister helped them stood up. Ambulances were waiting outside and one by one they were inside.

Roa was bleeding too but she wouldn’t let go Nayoung’s hand. She was crying upon seeing Nayoung unconscious. Her father was with her, she hugged her father and Jaejoong was assuring the girl that her girlfriend would be fine. She wanted to ask something to her father but she that was not her concern. It was Nayoung whom she loves dearly. Nayoung who was first before anything else. She told herself she failed, Nayoung was hurt badly and was fighting for her life.

--0--

A/N: Sorry about the late update. It is not my intention to make all the members of 4 Minute to be a stregoi but they really fit the vampire image. Those stregois are the only people I know who really looks great being a vampire. I know characters were increasing but I decided to use a familiar names than make up ones. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and oh we are nearing the end. 

Also, please do let me know, the pairing that you guys like. I might consider that on my next fic. Please also do read my other fic, That Person, You. Thanks guys ^_^