Over and Over

Peutin High

Days have passed and the damage done by the stregois attacked could still be seen. Students were asked to go home for the meantime while the school was being fixed. They halted the class as many of them also needed some cure. Many were hurt, many were broken and lives were lost.

Roa was roaming around the school, her head hang low. She couldn’t believe that she did all of this. No matter how her friends tell her that she was not herself, she still couldn’t believe the fact that she let her evil mother controlled her.

She went to the balcony near their dorm, a place which she and Nayoung always go to when they just wanted. She ran her fingers to the metal railings and started to feel a tug on her heart. She couldn’t believe these things would happen. She couldn’t believe she almost lost the love of her life.

She remembered that night again, when Nayoung was swimming with her own blood because she save her. It was supposed to be her who should protect and risked her life for Nayoung but it was the other way around. Nayoung saved her, not only once but many times already. Thinking of it, tears suddenly fell down to her cheeks. She didn’t realize it but she was crying.

-0-

“Nayoung!” Roa screamed her heart out.

Blood continued to run out of Nayoung’s body. Nayoung was lifeless, her eyes were closed. Roa was just holding her, blood and tears started to mix. She didn’t know what to do. She continued to cry.

Her friends couldn’t do anything either. They were in their own girlfriend’s arm. Yehana was crying and Sungyeon doesn’t know what to do. She ended up crying too. Xiyeon was in Rena’s arms but seeing her bestfriend cry a river also breaks her heart. She went to Yehana and comforted her.

“What will happen to unnie now?”

Yehana said in between sobs. Xiyeon couldn’t answer. She doesn’t know the answer either. She saw her mother coming. She broke the hug and went to her mother. Kahi welcomed her with opened arms. Xiyeon looked at her mom, asking for answer.

“Mom, can you revive unnie?”

“I don’t have that capability”

“Why are you the head then? Why can’t you make Nayoung unnie alive! Why mom! Why”

Xiyeon was throwing fist to her own mother. Kahi just closed her eyes and accept the beating that Xiyeon was doing. Rena went to Xiyeon and stopped her from hurting her own mother.

“It’s okay baby, it’s okay”

Rena tried to calm Xiyeon but the girl won’t stop crying. She cried like a 5 year old being scolded in public. They don’t know what to do.

Few minutes have passed and Roa’s father with the other minister came. Roa looked at her father but her father’s eyes couldn’t give an answer too. She hugged Nayoung tighter. She wouldn’t let go. Paramedics were there to help but Roa will not let go of Nayoung.

“Save her”

“Too many blood were loss, we might expect the worst”

This triggered Roa, she put Nayoung down carefully. She grabbed the medic’s collar and stared at him immensely. She was gritting her teeth.

“You don’t say that!”  

Yuha and Kyulkyung had to stop Roa from hurting the medic. She went back to Nayoung and held her hands tightly, her tears were still falling. She wanted to blame herself for what happened to Nayoung.

Nayoung’s sister, Linzy came and fell on her knees upon seeing her sister swimming in her own blood. Roa looked at her with an apologetic look. Linzy checked Nayoung’s pulse and she could see that in no time they would lose Nayoung.

“There’s still a way” she said.

“I’ll do anything” Roa responded.

“Where’s the prism?” Kahi handed the prism back to Linzy.

She stared at it for a meantime and looked at Roa. She planted the prism back to Nayoung’s chest and they received a response from the other girl.

“You are a quintessence bender right and you have a stregoi’s blood” Roa could only nod.

Linzy reached for Nayoung’s wrist and offered it to Roa. The younger girl was flustered as to what her girlfriend’s sister would want her to do.

“You have to do this, we are running out of time”

“She will be a stregoi too”

“No, she won’t, the prism will heal here but you have to her blood to get the energy from you. You will also lost your stregoi blood”

After Linzy’s explanation, Roa was eager to do it but she was still afraid. She knew that the blood that runs into her veins could also harm Nayoung. Blood triggers her dark persona, blood could also make her crave.

She shook all the thought in her mind and let her fangs out. She buried her teeth in Nayoung’s teeth and some blood out of it. She knew it, she would crave, Jaejoong had to stop her from Nayoung dry.

Linzy put both her hands in Nayoung’s chest. She was also a prism keeper and has the ability to heal people. She used her power to revive her sister. Thankfully, the trick did the magic and Nayoung started to cough.

“Nayoung!”

Roa were excited upon seeing Nayoung slowly opening her eyes. She bent down and hugged her girlfriend again. She looked at her and gave her the warmest smile.

Nayoung’s sight was still blurry but she knew that the one who was holding her was the love of her life. She opened her eyes fully and saw the people around her. Roa was smiling at her in which she smiled back.

“Roa”

“You’re alive!” she said.

Roa couldn’t help it and landed her lips to Nayoung. The latter kissed back and this received different reaction from the people around them. Their friends were cheering and cringe upon seeing it. Linzy on the other hand tapped Roa’s shoulder and gave her a sly smile. Roa shyly smile and mouthed sorry.

-0-

Her eyes were closed while recalling everything. The tears in her eyes were still flowing. She was immersed in her thoughts that she didn’t realize that another person had joined her.

The girl wiped Roa’s tears and this made her realized that she was crying. She smiled at her. The girl gave her a peck on her lips.

“It’s you, Nayoung”

“Why are you crying?”

“I just can’t believe that all of this happened because of me”

“How many times did we tell you that it was not you”

“I know but I almost lost you”

“But that will not happen”

“Yes, I won’t let that happen”

Nayoung smiled at Roa. They stared at each other and held each other’s hand. Roa leaned forward and kissed Nayoung. She let her emotions flowed and let Nayoung know how much she loves her with that kiss. She broke the kiss and caressed Nayoung’s cheek with her fingers.

“I love you, and I can’t help but fall in love you, over and over again”

Roa did not let Nayoung react nor respond, her lips attacked Nayoung’s lips again. The kiss deepened and Roa slowly lay Nayoung down. She was almost on top of Nayoung and kissing the older girl passionately.

Nayoung wrapped her arms around Roa’s nape and let the fire wrapped their body. Roa’s hand was roaming and exploring Nayoung’s body. They forgot that they were outside and on the balcony.

“Excuse me, you guys might want to get a room?”

They stopped the kiss and Nayoung was startled upon hearing Yuha’s voice. Roa smirked at Yuha and threw her shoes to her. Yuha threw it back to Roa.

“You are really such a party pooper! Go to your girlfriend!”

“But you guys are outside, you wouldn’t want people to see you making love”

Yuha’s words made Nayoung’s cheek crimson red. She looked around and thank the angels in heaven for no one is around. Roa threw her shoes again in which Yuha was able to dodge. She sticks her tongue out and go.

Nayoung and Roa looked at each other and laughed. Roa stood up and reached for Nayoung’s hand. They decided to leave. Their hands were clasped together and Roa promised that she would not let anything hurt Nayoung and her friends.

----0----

A/N: Surprise! Surprise! Did you guys think I will let Nayoung die? Of course not! She's my bias and this is a fluff-fic. The ending will not be a tragic one. I just needed some drama. This will be the second to the last chapter. Thank you for waiting patienty for my updates and bearing to read it until the end despite all the errors. I have new fics coming up, so please do read that one. Thank you!