Wee Woo

Peutin High

Peutin High went back to its normal operations. It took months of renovation and all but finally it was back to its business.

Xiyeon was riding her very own limousine. She was looking outside while listening to her favorite songs. The car pulled off and her driver had to tell her that. She went down the car and felt the same thing she felt when it was the very first time she set foot on the campus ground. However, she was not pissed like the first time, she was excited.

A Ducati passed her by and park besides the limousine. She felt a familiar vibe with the rider. She looked at it and smiled widely upon realizing who the owner of that big bike.

The girl that was dressed in black leather jacket pulled her helmet off. She shook her head a bit to fix her hair. Girls around her were in owed upon revealing who she was. She smiled brightly and enjoyed the stare. She shifted her gaze and saw a girl looking at her intensely. She took her bag and went to the girl who was standing beside the black limousine.

“Hi”

“Hello”

“Can I walk you to school Ms. Beautiful?”

“You and your sweet talks Ms. Kang Rena, Casanova are we?”

“What? No, I’m only looking at you”

“I know if you do look at others I will break you”

“Yes My Princess”

Xiyeon can’t help but smile every time Rena calls her princess. She hates it when other people does but felt differently when it was Rena. It must be love she thought.  

They walk arm in arm and the other students to feel jealous of this beautiful couple. Rena was waving to the other students which irritated Xiyeon a bit. She elbowed Rena and this stop them from walking.

“What?”

“Look at you enjoy the fame”

“Can you blame me? Not my fault if I am this hot”

“Oh my goodness, let’s go”

Rena enjoyed the little bantering that she and Xiyeon had. She stopped in front of Xiyeon and this flustered the younger girl. She held her by her face and kissed her forehead.  She went down to Xiyeon’s nose and to her lips. It was short but this warms Xiyeon’s heart. She knew that her girlfriend is like this but she knew that Rena loves her dearly. She smiled at Rena and they continued to walk.

They head to the cafeteria and saw Sungyeon and Yehana in the usual table that they like. The two of them waved their hands towards Rena and Xiyeon.

Sungyeon was busy with her lyrics sheet and Yehana was just silently watching. Sungyeon would catch Yehana looking at her brightly. The younger girl would give her the brightest smile. Rena and Xiyeon were just watching them.

“I swear you guys are the cutest couple” Xiyeon commented which Yehana responded with frantic nods. Sungyeon just laugh at her excited girlfriend.

“Have you guys kissed each other” Rena asked all of a sudden. Xiyeon was shocked and hit her girlfriend lightly.

“Of course unnie!” Sungyeon responded.

“I thought you guys are just like hug and “come on baby” tsu tsu quack quack there and everywhere” Rena added.

Yehana couldn’t hold it and laughed at Rena’s comment. Xiyeon couldn’t believe what she was hearing as her girlfriend was not making sense. Rena rolled her eyes as she didn’t why they were laughing.

“Have you guys done it?” Rena asked again.

Sungyeon turned red upon hearing the question, she didn’t know what to react. Xiyeon’s eyes widened upon hearing it. She knocked Rena’s head and gave her a what-the-heck-are-you-doing look. She just shrugged her shoulders.

“What do you mean unnie?” Yehana asked.

“I mean that, you know”

“I’m not understanding you unnie”

Xiyeon and Sungyeon panicked as they don’t want to ruin Yehana’s innocence. Sungyeon is innocent too but she grew up in the US thus having a wide knowledge about terms and all. Xiyeon panicked as she knew that Yehana really didn’t this kind of things.

Rena was about to explain her question but Xiyeon covered and stopped her from giving Yehana an utter shock. Rena was trying to escape but Xiyeon won’t let her. Sungyeon then took Yehana’s attention by telling her not to listen to Rena. Yehana was left confused.

-0-

They walk hand in hand and people were just staring at them. They were pretty unusual couple but that didn’t stop them from loving each other. The other was too loud and the other one was too quiet.

Everybody knew that Eunwoo was a happy-go-lucky girl and falls in love easily but they did not expect that she would date someone like Kyla who seems to be an introvert. Kyla seemed to be mysterious for everybody but that didn’t stop other students from liking her. She also had a fair share of fans in the school. Kyla was considered one of the best students in Peutin High.

Eunwoo also enjoyed the attention that they were receiving. Eunwoo was waving at some of the students who were greeting them. This made Kyla a little embarrassed as she doesn’t like so much attention.

Eunwoo saw the uneasiness in Kyla, she squeezed her hand and the maknae looked at her. Eunwoo smiled at her brightly and this assured Kyla that they would be fine.

They reached the table where their friends were waiting for them. They were shocked to see Xiyeon covering Rena’s mouth, Yehana looked confused and Sungyeon red as blood. They sat with each other.

“What’s happening here?” Eunwoo asked.

“Rena unnie was asking if Sungyeon and I had done it but I don’t know what she was pertaining too”

Kyla spitted the cider that she was drinking. Sungyeon turned redder and Eunwoo started to laugh hard. Yehana was really confused and pouted. She didn’t understand why but decided to let it go.

“How about you Eunwoo, did you and Kyla done it?” Yehana curiously asked.

She said in an oh-so-innocent way that Eunwoo swallowed what she was eating. Kyla cough from her drink. Sungyeon burst laughing and Xiyeon was literally on her tummy. Rena was laughing too which made Yehana so confused.

“Why are you all laughing!?” Yehana said complaining.

“Hana dear, don’t mind I okay. This is your entire fault” Xiyeon said then shifted her attention to the still laughing Rena.

“Okay, forget that I ask that” Rena said.

Yehana was still sulking but Sungyeon was there to comfort her girlfriend. Meanwhile, Kyla and Eunwoo started to get awkward. Eunwoo was side glancing Kyla and seems to be uneasy. She didn’t know that Yehana’s question will have an effect on her. Kyla saw this. She couldn’t seem to look at her girlfriend.

Xiyeon was in front of them and was silently watching them. She kicked Eunwoo from under the table and Eunwoo glared at her.

“Don’t you dare Unnie, Kyla is still a minor”

“Wow, look who’s talking, you are a minor too Park Xiyeon”

“I know but I’m just warning you, wait for her to come in age”

Eunwoo just looked at her and mimicked her. Xiyeon raised her fist to tease Eunwoo. Rena received another hit from Xiyeon as she was the one who started it all.

-0-

She was busy putting her make-up, she carefully put an eye shadow and choose the lipstick that will match her outfit and make-up.  She put her earrings and faced the waiting Yuha who was just silently watching her. She received a thumbs-up and Kyulkyung finished her preparation.

She walked towards Yuha who was sitting on the edge of her shared room with Rena and Eunwoo. Yuha hugged her while she was still standing up. She held Yuha’s face and kissed her. The older girl sat Kyulkyung on her lap which made the kiss to get hotter. Good thing Kyulkyung’s lipstick was smudge proof. 

Kyulkyung wrapped her right arm around Yuha’s nape and her other hand still on Yuha’s face. Yuha moved Kyulkyung closer and her hands wrapped around Kyulkyung’s waist tighter.

The kiss was getting deeper and deeper and Yuha’s hands started to roam around Kyulkyung’s body. She was about to lay Kyulkyung down when someone voice startled her.

“Are you guys……ready?” Nayoung’s voice went extra low upon seeing what Yuha and Kyulkyung.

Yuha was so startled that she threw Kyulkyung.  The younger was on the floor. Roa who was with Nayoung was laughing hard upon seeing what happened.

Yuha helped Kyulkyung stood up and mouthed sorry. She made sure that Kyulkyung was not really hurt. The latter just smiled at her. She told her that she was fine.

“Next time lock the door, go continue with you preparation” Roa said winking at the two. She said that quoting the word preparation with her fingers.

-0-

Classes were finally over and the students head off to their favorite places. It was first day of school but they left tons of unwashed clothes in their dorm. Nayoung told them to bring them to wash room.

“Why did you guys left such pile of clothes?” Yuha asked.

“Half of these are yours, don’t complain” Rena responded.

“Of course not”

Eunwoo appeared with a shopping cart full of clothes. Yuha’s eyes widened upon seeing another pile of clothes. She sighed but then continued with putting the clothes inside the washing machine.

“That’s okay though, the washing machine are automatic” Yehana commented. The older ones just nodded.

Xiyeon decided to sit on top of the washing machine and sorted the clothes. Kyla decided to do the same thing and handed the sorted clothes to Sungyeon. Eunwoo asked Sungyeon to go inside the cart.

“What is that balloon for?” Xiyeon asked Eunwoo who was holding a balloon.

“She said that was me” Kyla huffed. Eunwoo went to her and pinched her cheeks.

Kyulkyung asked Yuha to help her sit beside Kyla which the older girl gladly did. She rested her arms in Kyulkyung’s lap and Kyulkyung fixed Yuha’s bangs.

Few minutes later, Roa and Nayoung appeared and gave the kids instructions. Nayoung sat on the other washing machines and started to measure detergent soaps to give the kids.

When the first batches of clothes were inside the washing machine, Nayoung started to play some music. The ambulance sounding sound made the 10 of them grove and their souls lost to the beat of the sound. They chanted in the chorus and dance to it. Xiyeon threw some clothes to Rena which she was able to dodge.

This started the chaos and all of them started to play they threw clothes to each other and started to dance. Eunwoo pushed the cart where Sungyeon was towards Yehana. She was busy throwing of the clothes to Yehana.

Roa dances off to and played with Rena by putting a shirt on Rena’s nape, she pulled her started to dance. Even the tamest of them all, Nayoung started to grove and played with the kids.

Roa looked at Nayoung who was lying on her stomach while watching the younger ones. She went to her closer and stared at her. Nayoung’s lips were inviting but Roa had to fight herself from falling into temptation as the younger ones are with them.

It was a nice feeling that they could relax and play now. The threat in their country was gone and peace was brought back.

--0--

A/N: That's it guys, thank you so much for reading my fluff fic. Please do anticipate the other stories as well that I will soon be writing. Sorry for my lack but again thank you.