Chase Me

Peutin High

Rena was dragging Xiyeon in an alley. Xiyeon didn’t know where were they going but did not complain as she knew that what Rena was doing was for their safety. She let her Rena lead as they reached an area that seemed to be mysterious.

Rena was determined to find more about this Ye-Eun, she couldn’t afford to see Yuha and Kyulkyung all worried like that. She took a sheet of paper from her pocket and checked the address that was written there. Xiyeon was just watching her, she could sense the concern in her face. How she wished Rena would be also be like that to her when she encounter any trouble. She saw Rena nodded which means they found the place they were looking for.

“Where are we?” Xiyeon asked Rena.

“A place where I think Ye-Eun hides” Rena responded.

“And what will we do if we find her?”

“Kill her of course.” Xiyeon grimaced at the answer. They don’t even know if they stand a chance. Xiyeon and Rena were powerful but Xiyeon didn’t know how powerful Ye-Eun could be.

They tried to hide from one of the post and observed the people walking. They saw a young girl whom they thought was Ye-Eun. They followed her trying to hide from the pillars on the street. The girl looked at their direction and they hide quickly, when they looked at the girl’s location they couldn’t find her anymore. They ran towards another alley which they thought will lead them to her but found nothing. Rena and Xiyeon was starting to feel tired.

“I think we lost her” Xiyeon said. Rena nodded and gave up.

They decided to stop and just go back to the dorm. They started to walk and saw the same girl they saw walking towards their direction. Though they don’t know if she knew them, Rena couldn’t risk this. The girl was coming nearer and Rena was panicking.

She held Xiyeon’s face with bought of her hand and pushed her to the wall lightly, the girl was about to pass by and Rena kissed Xiyeon. She tried hiding their face by kissing Xiyeon. The girl looked at them and smiled probably because the two of them were kissing.

Xiyeon’s eyes widened at the sudden kiss but she wanted this. She wanted to taste Rena’s lips. She closed her eyes and let Rena engulf here with the kiss. The girl was gone thus the kiss was broken. How she wished the girl stayed in front of them for a few more minutes but unfortunately it was short.

“I’m sorry, I panicked. I can’t think of anything else” Rena apologized.

“That’s fine, let’s go” Xiyeon said.

-0-

Time was passing by and Yuha was just becoming anxious. They needed to go out of the campus for a school activity. She didn’t want to go out but she did not have any other choice. Roa had to stop her from walking around and assured her that they would not lose sight of her and Kyulkyung. It was assembly time but Xiyeon and Rena was not with them.

“Where’s Xiyeon and Rena unnie?” Asked Yehana, her girlfriend looked at her and shrugged here shoulders.

“If auntie finds out that she is not here, she will be in trouble” Yehana said worriedly.

“I’m here” Xiyeon said all of a sudden. Yehana felt relieved upon seeing her best-friend. She was about to asked where she had been but decided not to upon seeing Rena beside her. She looked at Sungyeon and smiled. She knew that Xiyeon had her moment with Rena as the girl was still blushing.

The school needed to go on a field trip and they were heading to an amusement park. All 10 of them partnered up and Nayoung told them to stick together. They arrived to their destination and the place was really enchanting for all of them that somehow made them forgot the danger that was about embraced them.

They went to a burger shop before wandering around the amusement park. Students and other visitors were also there. Like the usual scene in the school, some students would approach them and bothered their lunch.

“Hi Eunwoo, I wonder if you would like to go and ride some rides with me?” a girl asked them.

“I’m sorry Hyoeun but I will only do that with my girlfriend” Eunwoo said while putting her arms around Kyla. The maknae was shocked but did not show it as she didn’t want to embarrass Eunwoo in front of the Hyoeun. The girl and her friends laugh upon seeing Kyla.

“You are dating this girl, wow I didn’t know you like weirdos” this triggered Roa which made her stood up. She glared at Hyoeun and her friends who made them decided to leave.

Though Roa was a prankster, she was also protective especially with the younger ones. She didn’t want anyone to bother them. She would joke around with them but would definitely fight for them. This made Nayoung love her more, she knew she could always depend on Roa. She knew that Roa would do anything for them.

Nayoung stopped Roa but it seemed like she couldn’t let that pass. She saw them across the end of the table line. She pretended to be eating and controlled the table and chairs that Hyoeun and her friends were sitting on. The soda exploded and spilled it to Hyoeun and her friends. The tables and the chairs shook that they thought there was an earthquake. This made them leave the shop.

Roa grinned and continued eating her burger. Yuha slightly kicked her under the table. She knew that it was Roa’s fault as to why the table and chairs shook.

“Serves them right” Roa said, Nayoung slightly elbowed her which she responded with I’m-just-teaching-them-a-lesson face.

They finished eating and they decided to try some rides. They rode the rollercoaster and that scared the heck out of Sungyeon and Yehana. Kyla had to control the shout as they knew that Sungyeon can cause trouble if she wouldn’t control it.

They went to the horror house and planned how to go in. Eunwoo who usually enjoy this kind of things went with Rena and Kyulkyung. She wanted to go with Kyla but the maknae decided to stay in the back to guide the rest.

They went inside and didn’t notice that Eunwoo would scream like that. Nayoung was looking for Rena and Eunwoo making sure that someone was beside her. She looked for Roa but she couldn’t see anything. Sungyeon was shouting her heart out and wanted to go in between Nayoung and Eunwoo. Roa let her hold her hand but the older girl was also screaming.

“Why are you guys scared?” Kyla asked from the back.

They exit the horror house and somehow exhausted from the screaming. Sungyeon and Yehana was crying and the unnies needed to comfort them. They head to the next location which they saw a masquerade parade.

They decided to join and wore some mask. All of them were enjoying and dancing to the songs that were playing on the background. They were all excited that they didn’t noticed what was surrounding them. People crowded them which they thought were their school mates. They continued dancing.

Kyulkyung was busy putting the mask and the cape when someone from the back covered and dragged her out from the scene. Her friends were busy enjoying and she couldn’t shout. One junior student saw her and followed them.

Ye-Eun was dragging Kyulkyung to the back side of the amusement park but Kyulkyung was fighting. She was baffled as to why Ye-Eun was able to come near her. She then remembered that she dropped the feather that was given to her by Kyla in the horror house.

“Stop! Where are you bringing Kyulkyung unnie?”

“What a courage, I’m impressed” Ye-Eun said. Kyulkyung was able to remove Ye-Eun’s hand from .

“Yeonjung-ie, don’t. Go run!” Kyulkyung shouted but the young girl would not budge. Ye-Eun grinned and ordered her men to go after Yeonjung.

Yeonjung tried to fight them but she was still weak. She haven’t fully discovered what her power was. Yeonjung was lying on the floor and Ye-Eun went towards her. She held her hair and lifted her.

“You go tell Yuha to see me alone or else I will end her girl’s life” she said that while throwing Yeonjung to against the wall.

The party ended and Yuha noticed that Kyulkyung was not with them. She scanned the area but couldn’t have a glimpse of Kyulkyung. She tapped Roa and asked where Kyulkyung was. They all stopped and looked for Kyulkyung. Eunwoo was calling her but she no answer was given. She decided to search for her using the phone’s GPS which somehow lead them to where the phone was.

They passed by the horror house and Kyla found the feather that she gave Kyulkyung. This made Yuha panicked and all of them went to where the GPS was leading them. They reached the destination and saw the phone on the floor. They also saw the bleeding Yeonjung.

“Yeonjung-ie!” Nayoung shouted upon recognizing who she was.

“They took Kyulkyung unnie. Unnie, I’m sorry, I couldn’t protect her” Nayoung hushed Yeonjung and assured that it was not her fault. Yuha thanked her for trying.

“She said to meet her alone or else she will kill unnie” Yuha’s anger fired up.

They took Yeonjung to the hospital but they decided not to tell the school administration of what happened. Yuha was anxious. She hated herself for staying away from Kyulkyung. She blamed herself for enjoying too much. Her phone rang and heard a familiar voice.

“Where is she! I swear if you hurt her…” Yuha was cut off. They went silent and Yuha was clenching her fist. Her anger fired up once more and started to punch the wall. Roa had to stop her but Yuha was crying. They didn’t know what to do. All they could do was wait for Ye-Eun’s instructions.