Bonus Chapter: Peutin High

Peutin High

“Girls hurry, the reporter is waiting for you!” Kahi commanded.

The girls were chosen as Peutin High’s models and an interview would be held. The news of Peutin High being the best school in town was spreading like wild fire that even teens in the other region would want to study there.

Dressed in their uniform, the ten of them were busy preparing. Their green and white plaid uniform matches everyone’s beauty. Stylists were busy fixing their hair and make-up.

Nayoung were checking to see if everyone was ready when she was startled by a hug. Roa surprised her with a back hug. Nayoung turned around and saw the neat looking girl dressed in white long sleeves blouse. She fixed Roa’s necktie making sure that it was ribbon perfectly. Upon straightening the blouse arm area, Roa quickly steals a kiss. Nayoung was shocked and lightly hit Roa’s arm.

Meanwhile, Yuha was just staring at Kyulkyung who was doing the final touches of her make-up. She was just sitting on the side, her chin resting on one of her hands. The stylist and Yuha turned Kyulkyung’s chair to face her.

“How do I look?” Kyulkyung asked.

“Please tell me, I’m alive”

“You are, why?”

“Because I’m seeing an angel”

Kyulkyung cringed with Yuha’s cheesiness. She gave a peck on Yuha’s forehead. Yehana was just watching them and smiling brightly. She then turned to her girlfriend whose eyes were fixated on the unnies who’s being lovey dovey to each other.

Yehana slowly moved Sungyeon’s face and shifted the gaze to her. She then started to do cute things and gave Sungyeon the brightest smile.

“Aigoo these cuties” Rena said.

She then pinched Yehana’s cheek and did the same thing to Sungyeon. Xiyeon went to her and she hugged her tightly. On the other hand, Eunwoo was busy fixing Kyla’s hair. She wouldn’t leave her said and volunteered to fix her make-up.

Time passed by and they were called in the interview area. The tall ones were standing at the back while the small ones were sitting in front of them. Eunwoo was complaining as she was sitting a little far from Kyla. They have to explain to her that the line won’t be even and it would look weird. She didn’t accept and Kyla had to promise that she would allow Eunwoo to cook for her.

Yuha was standing besides Kyulkyung and she would randomly play with her hands. She would held it up and kiss it. Next to Kyulkyung was Roa, she was on Nayoung’s right. Their hands were clasped together and would swing lightly. Kyla was standing on the far left.

Eunwoo who was seated right beside Sungyeon, kept on glancing at Kyla. The maknae saw this and Eunwoo winked at her. Xiyeon was in sitting in the middle between Eunwoo and Rena. She would also hold Rena’s hand and would consistently checked on Yehana who was sitting on the far left.

“Alright girls were you able to think of a name that you will use for this?” the director asked.

“Yes sir.” Nayoung responded.

“What is it?”

“Pristin!” all of them answered in chorus.

Kahi who was on the said nodded in agreement of the name. The director continued to give instructions and the girls were listening well. They were given guide scripts but were told to answer with all honesty.

“Sound out, we are Pristin”

The camera started to roll and they greeted like they were asked. They were asked various questions and what role they have in the school. They were also asked what kind of school was Peutin High and all of them gladly answered.

The girls were enjoying the interview despite the nervousness as this was their first time. The director and the rest of the crew were so impressed with the professionalism and coolness that they were showing.

The interview went well and it ended. Kahi gave them some time to rest as she knew that interviews could be sometimes draining. The girls all cheered when they heard it.

They decided to go outside and eat together. They went to their favorite burger shop.

“Bubu’s burger! I miss this place” Yuha said.

“Unnie, you are here like every week” Kyla commented.

“I know, it’s been 4 days since the last time I went here”

“You are funny” Xiyeon huff.

The two started to banter at each other and Nayoung had to stop the two. They sat to their favorite place and enjoyed the burgers that they love so much.

--0--

A/N: Pretty short but I just want the cover photo I used to have a connection with the fic, so here you go and also I'm open to what pairing you would like to see next in my upcoming fics. Thank you so much for reading Peutin High. I hope you guys enjoyed it.