When Prismatic and Elastin Meet (1)

Peutin High

It was an ordinary day for the students of Puetin High School. An all girls school where not so ordinary things happened. The students in this school were also out of ordinary. A school full of magic and mysteries. 

It was the start of the school year and the administration were expecting tons of students who would enter the school. Professor Kahi, the head mistress of the school, was busy preparing her stuff for the orientation. She had to give careful intructions to the faculty as she did not want any casualties during the first day of school. She called Nayoung, a senior student whom she trust and knew that she can rely on. The student had been helping her tame the wild students. 

"My daughter Xiyeon, will also attend this school. The kid has quiet of temper, I wonder if you can take care of her for me"

"No problem teacher. Will make sure to keep an eye on her." replied Nayoung with a smile on her face. 

"I know I can rely on you but let me tell you that you can go ahead and tame her in anyway possible as her hair has minds on it's own"

"I see." Nayoung said while fixing her glasses. 

"Don't worry teacher, I will make sure to take care of her." Kahi smiled with Nayoung's reply she knows that she can always rely on her. 

Time passed by and all freshman students were heading to the auditorium for the orientation. Xiyeon's eyes wandered in amazement but still unimpress with the fact that she would study in a school where her mom was the head mistress.

"Why this school!" She said in disagreement. 

"Why does mom needs to choose a school full of weirdos! I can study in Patherfield but why here!" Xiyeon said to herself. She didn't realizes that her best friend Yehana was on the nack listening to her. 

"Because you are weirdo yourself!" Yehana responded while wrapping her arms around Xiyeon's neck, stopping her magical hair in to doing anything weird as she knew it moves when Xiyeon gets startled. Xiyeon was about to protest but she knew that Yehana was right. She belongs to this school. Yehana was a year older than Xiyeon. The two met as their parents were best of friends. Yehana and Xiyeon met since they were a child since their parents always meet each other. 

Yehana assisted Xiyeon towards the auditorium. The two were goofing around when Xiyeon accidentally bumped into another student dropping the things on that student's arms. Xiyeon quickly helped the student. She gathered the things scattered on the floor and when she was about to gave it to the student, her jaw dropped with the student's fierce charm. 

"I'm so...." Xiyeon can't finished her sentence. 

"That's fine, thank you" the student grabbed her things from Xiyeon and left without saying anything else. 

Xiyeon was utterly shock with how the student acted. She was about to protest when she saw her best friend laughing at her. She can't believe that Yehana was laughing at her. She blinked repeatedly trying to comprehend what seems to be funny for her best friend. When Yehana finished laughing, she wrapped her arms around Xiyeon's neck and explained what happened. 

"That's Rena sunbae, junior high and considered as one of the "girl's crush" her, she is usually like that but very kind"

"She just walked away after getting her things from me, how is that kind?" Xiyeon argued. 

"Because you are literally drooling over her!" Yehana said and started laughing again. Xiyeon huffed and continued to walk towards the auditirium. She could see a number of students outside the hall and can't deny but be amaze by the school's vast adornments and detailed architecture. She somewhat understood why her mom always boast about the school's beauty. She realized that her mom was not exaggerating it. 

Both of them walked towards the entrance and much even more surprised by the number of people inside. Xiyeon's eyes wandered again. She looked at the people around her and wondered what extradornary skills they possed. She saw a group of student trying to boast at each other about their power. One of the students saw that Xiyeon and Yehana were looking at them. The group approached them, smirkied and circled them around.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you looking at us?"

"I'm not looking at you, excuse me." Xiyeon replied. Xiyeon and Yehana was about to go when the girl stopped them. She grabbed Xiyeon's arm and pulled them back to where they were previously standing. Their eyes met and Yehana was trying to stop her best friend from a possible fight.

"No one walk's out from me when I am still speaking, do you know me?" the girl asked. 

"I don't and I am not interested." Xiyeon replied with her left brow raising. The girl huffed and smirked at Xiyeon. 

"Are you asking for a fight?"

"I'm sorry but we are not here for a fight" Yehana replied. 

"Well, I am not letting this go" the girl said. 

"I'm sorry again but I am a year higher than you are. Please know your place." Yehana replied. Xiyeon was surprised to see this side of her friend. She knew that Yehana was still cool but she knew that her friend will explode any moment. 

"I don't care if you are year higher, in this school I believe you base seniority with power" the girl replied with a small fireball in her hand. Xiyeon stand in front of Yehana making sure that she will not be hit. Xiyeon posses the power of air and she knew she will have a good fight. Her hair was ready to attacked the girl. 

The girl threw the fireball towards Xiyeon and Yehana but even before it landed towards them the fire was gone. She felt mist of water on her face. She looked at the girl and saw that she was on the floor soaked in water. The girl stood up and faced the intruder who threw water on her. The other girls were ready fight but before they can even start they were thrown again. The same girl who was about threw fire on Xiyeon and Yehana, released another fireballs but was then lit off again. The girl all of a sudden froze and can't move. Xiyeon looked at the intruder and saw another girl with her. 

"You can't fight water with fire. The more you fight it, Kyla will just paralyze you" the tall girl with water power said. Xiyeon was not just amazed with the girl's power but also with her beauty. The girl was tall and posses a model like body. She finds her cool. The tall girl walked closer and looked at the other girl's name. 

"Ms. Yim Kyung-ha, you should know your place. How can you not respect a student higher than you. Also, using power to inflict injury towards a fellow student is strictly prohibited in this school." She motioned Kyla to released the girl. She looked at them again and warned them one last time. She then looked towards Xiyeon and Yehana's direction and smiled at them.

"Sunbae, we apologize. Ah, this is my friend Xiyeon." Yehana introduced Xiyeon to the tall-model like girl. 

"Ah, you are Xiyeon, Teacher Kahi's daughter. My name is Nayoung and I am the head of the student council here. This is Kyla, she is also a freshman student like you" Nayoung said in her warm and low voice. For some reason Xiyeon felt warmth in meeting Nayoung. She was not usually like this but she feels different towards Nayoung. Kyla shook their hands and smiled. 

"I...is no Englisheu" Xiyeon said in broken English. Nayoung lightly laughed and Yehana bursted laughing again. Xiyeon lightly hits her shoulder but that didn't work. Yehana was laughing still. 

"Don't worry, Kyla can speaks Korean" Nayoung said. Xiyeon blushed out of embarrasement. Nayoung then assisted them into the registration area and continued assisting them until the program started. 

The orientation was starting and Xiyeon saw her mom sitting in front of the stage. Her mom saw her and smiled at her. She forced a smile and looked at Kyla who's sitting beside her, smilling at her, she smilled back. She knew that there would be a lot of things ahead of her. She just hope that everything will be alright. She was nervous and excited as how the school would unfold mysteries to her.