Badminton Tournament pt.2

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

Badminton’s court (2013)

Park Seo-Jun: hey, let win this tournament shall we? *hold a fist bump*

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Sure! *fist bump*

After that day, they continuously train every day and by each day they are getting better and better.

At the last day of their training……

Sana Minatozaki: 21 – 17!! Nam-Joon-ssi and Tae-Hyun-ssi are the winner!

Kim Nam-Joon: Well, you two are surely getting better. But that is not good enough to beat two of us.

Park Seo-Jun: Dammit, so (gasp) close.

Sana Minatozaki: That’s it for today! You guys can home!

Sana shouts at everybody who is in the Badminton’s court.

Kim Tae-Hyung: (chuckles) Well, as usual pick up the shuttlecocks will you? We’re going to go home.

Kim Nam-Joon: Remember, the tournament is tomorrow!

As those three and the others got out of the court Jeong-Yeon starts to groan loudly.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Dammit! How the hell we’re going to win the tournament at this state?

Park Seo-Jun: I don’t get it. Nam-Joon hyung and Tae-Hyung is our singles representative but how can the two of them are so good at doubles?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I don’t even know. Anyway, let pick up these shuttlecocks.

While the two of them are picking up the shuttlecocks, Jeong-Yeon who is looking outside the window realize that it start to rain. She starts to get scared because she doesn’t bring an umbrella.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh no, how am I going to get home if it is raining?

Park Seo-Jun: Hm? Don’t worry I bring an umbrella for today.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: How can you always knew when it’s going to rain?

Park Seo-Jun: Uhhhh, someone told me.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ok then….. Let just pick up these shuttlecocks before the rain got heavier.

As those two had cleaned the courts. Both of them got out of the badminton’s court.

Seo-Jun opens the umbrella and asks Jeong-Yeon to be under it. Then, both of them gracefully get out of the school.

Jeong-Yeon who can’t feel any happier right now starts to talk to Seo-Jun.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: come to think of it, this is how I met you right?

Park Seo-Jun: Oh? Yes it is. And the next day I heard an absurd rumor about us dating?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) can you believe it? Walking with someone considered as dating?

Out of curiosity, Seo-Jun asks Jeong-Yeon.

Park Seo-Jun: Are you dating with Tae-Hyung?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: what? (chuckles) me and Tae-Hyung? No. We’re not dating. We are just a really close friend. How about you and Tzu-yu?

Park Seo-Jun: Tzu-yu? Well… i…

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Do you…. Like her?

Park Seo-Jun: I can’t believe I’m about to say this but yes.. I do like her…

As soon Jeong-Yeon heard that her heart immediately starts to feel pain. She puts her hand on her chest and wondering why she is feeling this kind of pain.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (Dammit why my heart suddenly…) So, why aren’t you confessing to her already?

Park Seo-Jun: well we are still young and I don’t want to rush things over.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh, well you can drop me at this bus stop.

Park Seo-Jun: But I thought your house is still far away?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Well, i…. want to go… to the convenience store… yeah that’s it.

Park Seo-Jun: well okay then, see you tomorrow.

As Seo-Jun got out of Jeong-Yeon’s vision. She starts to cry.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: dammit, why …I’m crying….. like a….little….girl.

Tae-Hyung who just got out of the arcade near the bus stop sees Jeong-Yeon who is crying. He instinctively goes towards her.

Jeong-Yeon who sees Tae-Hyung coming towards her instantly wipes her eyes off.

When Tae-Hyung reaches the bus stop he sits beside Jeong-Yeon.

Kim Tae-hyung: So, why are you crying Jeong-Yeon-ah?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: it’s ….nothing.

Tae-Hyung immediately knows she’s lying. He grabs a hold of one of her hand.

Kim Tae-Hyung: It ok you can trust me. I can help you.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: i… I don’t even know… why I’m crying.

Kim Tae-Hyun: it ok take your time…. You can tell me when you are ready.

After a few minutes, the rain got slower and Jeong-Yeon is still crying.

Kim Tae-Hyun: So, do you like Seo-Jun?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: i…. don’t .. know.

Kim Tae-Hyun: What do you mean you don’t know?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I don’t think I like him, but at the same time every time he talks about Tzu-yu….. my heart will… shattered.

Kim Tae-Hyung: (chuckles) so you do like him.

At the same time, the rain stops.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Well about love I couldn’t help you. You have to figure it out by yourself. I’m going to home now. Do you want me to accompany you?

Jeong-Yeon doesn’t answer and only shakes her head.

Kim Tae-Hyung: well, goodbye.

As Tae-Hyung gets farther away, Jeong-Yeon starts to mumble to herself.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Do i….. like hi…m?

*

*

*

The next day/ tournament day.(2013)

As the participants get onto the bus, Jeong-Yeon and Tae-Hyung can’t be seen.

Badminton’s coach: where the hell is Tae-Hyung and Jeong-Yeon?! Nam-joon-ssi, do you know where they have been?

Kim Nam-Joon: I don’t have any idea.

Just then Jeong-Yeon who is wearing a one-strap bag arrives.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I’m sorry! I’m late! I had lost the track of times!

Badminton’s coach: Gets into the bus and Take a seat!

When she gets into the bus she realized there aren’t a lot of empty spots left. But she noticed there is an empty seat left which is beside Seo-Jun who is currently sleeping.

She slowly walks towards him but then Sana calls her name.

Sana Minatozaki: Jeong-Yeon-ssi! Sit beside me!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh? Ok then…

When Jeong-Yeon gets closer to her Sana realized that Jeong-Yeon’s eyes were puffy.

Sana Minatozaki: Do you cried yesterday?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What? No….

Sana Minatozaki : But your eyes are so puffy…. Oh well, aren’t you excited for today? The Badminton Tournament is held on one of the famous cities! Maybe we can go shopping… and……

As sana continue to chatter, Jeong-Yeon can sees the coach is pulling Tae-hyung ear and pulling him into the bus.

Tae-Hyung screams make everyone in the bus laughing.

Badminton’s coach: Everyone is here? Great. It’s going to be a 4 hours long road. In the next 2 hours we’re going to stop at a rest station for half an hour to refill our energy. Get it?

Everyone: Yes~

*

*

*

2 hours later at a rest station (2013)

As planned they stop at a rest station 2 hours later.

Badminton’s coach: In 30 minutes I want you guys to be inside the bus or we wouldn’t be able participate in the tournament! Get it?

Everyone: yes!

As everyone are getting out of the bus. Jeong-Yeon realizes that Seo-Jun is still sleeping.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi, get up it’s time to eat.

Park Seo-Jun: (yawn) ohh Jeong-Yeon-ssi where were you? I’m waited for you.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: You were waiting for me?

Park Seo-Jun: Well, it ok I guess let’s go. I’m starving right now.

Suddenly, Seo-Jun realizes that Jeong-Yeon eyes are puffy. As he flick her hair that hides her eyes he says..

Park Seo-Jun: (while flicking her hair) what happened to your eyes?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (blushing) I….. Don’t … know….. Let just get out of the bus.

While the two of them are exiting the bus, Nam-Joon, Tae-Hyung and Sana are watching both of them.

Sana Minatozaki: isn’t her behavior is weird lately?

Kim Tae-Hyung: I think…. She likes Seo-Jun.

Kim Nam-Joon: Ohh…..

Sana Minatozaki: Really? I have an idea….

*

*

*

After they had ate a lot of food. All of them went back to the bus. Jeong-Yeon who is tired of eating immediately sleeps when she sat.

Sana Minatozaki: Seo-Jun-ssi, could you change seats with me?

Park Seo-Jun: oh? Well, sure I guess.

As Seo-Jun is positioning himself to gets himself comfortable on his new seat. He makes Jeong-Yeon wakes up.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Sana could you quite down a bit…..(gasping) Seo-Jun-ssi, why are you here?

Park Seo-Jun: Oh, did I wake you up? I’m sorry.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Never mind….

In the end she couldn’t sleep because her heart is beating so fast. Instead, Seo-Jun is the one that can sleep peacefully.

*

*

*

But they didn’t know what are waiting for them at the tournament.

Meanwhile, a pair is looking at a list of names of Mixed Doubles category.

Woman: Yoo Jeong-Yeon?!

Man: Do you know this Jeong-Yeon?

Woman: Well let just say I’ve met her before.

Man: Is she bad news or good news for us?

Woman: well she is a good Singles player… but this is the first time I heard that she entered the any doubles category soo I guess it a good news?

Man: Let just hope so…..

 

Poll <----- VOTE to decide who's going to be the "woman". The woman will fight Jeong-Yeon at the Badminton Tournament.  (CLOSED LOL)

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica.

See you guys next chapter.

Please vote and comment cause it'll sure help me alot