Badminton Tournament pt.1

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

Da-Hyun can be seen reading her mom’s diary again….

I’m so mad right now! After all I’ve been through it looks like I can’t participate the badminton tournament because the only spot left is Mixed doubles?!

I don’t have any experience playing a doubles category and not to mention I don’t have any partner!

I have been trying to find a partner the whole day. But, luck is not on my side today…

It looks like all my training had been wasted…..”

After Da-Hyun had read the diary, she looks up the calendar.

Kim Da-Hyun: One week from now……. Ajusshi!

Seo-Jun who is from the living room came up after she called him.

Park Seo-Jun: I told you to stop calling me ajusshi. What do you want?

Kim Da-Hyun: Do you know how to play Badminton?

As soon Seo-Jun heard ‘Badminton’ he immediately knows this is about Jeong-Yeon. He sighs and leaves her without given her an answer.

Kim Da-hyun: Ajus- I mean Seo-Jun-ssi!

Park Seo-Jun: If you thought I’m going to play Badminton because of Jeong-Yeon. You’ll better forget about it.

Da-Hyun flinched.

Kim Da-Hyun: It’s not about her! I’m so bored right now. So I thought I’m going to play Badminton with you.

Park Seo-Jun: (sigh) fine! We’re going to start playing in 30 minutes.

*

*

*

So in the afternoon, they filled their time by playing the Badminton for hours.

Both of them are really tired right now. But Seo-Jun still doesn’t believe Da-Hyun wanted to play Badminton just because she was bored.

Park Seo-Jun: Why do (gasp) you suddenly want to play Badminton with me?

Kim Da-Hyun: I told you, I was bored………. Fine!! I want you to be my mom partner. Since in one week from now, there’s going to be a Badminton tournament. But my mom doesn’t have any partner for Mixed doubles category so I thou-

Her speech is cut off by Seo-Jun.

Park Seo-Jun: Why you don’t just say so? I’m okay for being her partner.

Kim Da-Hyun: Wait really? Well, that’s not the problem here! You don’t know how to play Badminton that’s the problem right now.

Park Seo-Jun: (chuckles) alright. So i have to practice every day from now on right?

Two days later at school (2013)

Two beauties can be seen sitting inside the library. Suddenly one of the beauties receives a bad news.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What?

Sana Minatozaki: Like I said, you can’t participate in the Badminton tournament… The women’s singles category had already been filled.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: How about the Men’s singles?

Sana Minatozaki: It hasn’t been filled yet. What about the men’s singles?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I can dress myself up as a man. You said it yourself. I look like a boy when I’m wearing the boy’s uniform.

Sana Minatozaki: Don’t be stupid! You can’t possibly fool everyone!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (sigh) so, what category can I participate in?

Sana Minatozaki: Wait let me look it up a bit…. Well, the Women’s singles AND doubles had been filled. Soo, the only category you can participate in is Mixed doubles.

After she hears that the only thing that came out from is a very long sigh.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Well, see you later Sana.

Sana Minatozaki: Wait, for your information this category doesn’t has many participants so it’ll be a big chance for us to win in this category!

She walks outside of the library and through the hallway. She then realizes that Seo-Jun is having an outdoor class and he is playing Badminton with Tzu-yu.

She glances at Seo-Jun.

Lately, Jeong-Yeon had been hanging out with Seo-Jun. Every time she has homework she would meet Seo-Jun instead of the teachers.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Why lately I always wanted to be on your side. Why I asked you the question that I knew the answer? Why do I want to see you so much?

Seo-Jun realizes that she is looking at him. Seo-Jun waves at her with his bright smile.

Jeong-Yeon then unconsciously waves at him back.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (giggles) so charmi- wai-wait a minute, what am I saying?

Student 1: Jeong-Yeon-ssi, what are you looking at?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: OH MY GOD! Yah! Don’t frighten me next time!

Student 1: Hm? Oh hey look at that. Seo-Jun is pretty good at Badminton.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: what?

It’s true. Since He had trained with Da-Hyun, he has gotten a lot better. Well not the best but good enough for her.

Seeing him, Jeong-Yeon immediately knows what she has to do.

Recess (2013)

Park Seo-Jun: What?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Like I said, I can’t participate in the women’s singles category so I’ve to enter the Mixed doubles category and I’ve decided to choose you as my partner.

Park Seo-Jun: Ummm, sure.

Seo-Jun who already knows this is coming instantly agreed to her.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Great! Now meet me at the library after school.

*

After school –Library- (2013)

Seo-Jun is walking to the library. When he gets closes to the library. He can clearly hear Sana and Jeong-Yeon are arguing.

Sana Minatozaki: I can’t let you guys participate!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Why? At least give us a reason.

Seo-Jun awkwardly enters.

Park Seo-Jun: Uhhh, am I interrupting?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh, Seo-Jun-ssi.

Sana Minatozaki: I’m sorry but since when you know how to play badminton?

Park Seo-Jun: uhh, Two days ago?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I don’t see the problem here. We are a pair! Just write our name!

Sana Minatozaki: Jeong-Yeon-ah you’re my friend but this is school reputation at stake here! I couldn’t simply send someone who just held the Badminton’s racket for just two days!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: we’ll train! Don’t worry about it! We’ll win for sure! Please~?

Sana Minatozaki: (sigh) Fine! But I want to see you two training starting tomorrow or I’m going to cut off your name from the list!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: We’ll start training today! Right now!

Seo-Jun was flabbergasted to hear that.

Park Seo-Jun: Rig- Right now?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yes! Let us go to the Badminton’s court!

*

As both of them walking towards the Badminton’s court they bumped into Tzu-yu.

Park Seo-Jun: Tzu-yu-ah are you going to go back home?

Chou Tzu-yu: yes. By the way, it seem like you are going to participate in the Badminton tournament.

Park Seo-Jun: Oh, yes!

Chou Tzu-yu: Well good luck! I’m rooting for you. Good bye.

As she walks away from them, Seo-Jun waves at her until she got out of his sight.

Jeong-Yeon only laughs at his behavior.

Park Seo-Jun: what are you laughing at?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Nothing~. Come on, let’s go to the court.

*

Badminton’s court (2013)

Kim Nam Joon: Oh, Jeong-Yeon-ah! You’re finally here.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Why are you late today?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh oppa, sorry I’m late because I was registering for the tournament.

Kim Tae-Hyung:  Wait, I thought the women’s singles had been filled?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Well, that’s why Seo-Jun is here. We entered the Mixed doubles category.

Kim Nam-Joon: You two better start training.

*

*

*

After each of them had warm up their body. Nam-Joon paired up with Tae-hyung to play against Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun.

Kim Nam-Joon: Since it’s your first time playing a double game. We’ll go easy on you.

After a few exhausting rally, Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun are already depleted all their energy. Both of them are two tired that they can’t even talk because of their breathing.

Kim Tae-Hyung: 20-13. You guys are losing pretty badly. Alright, this is the match point! I’m going to serve it now.

Just when Jeong-Yeon wanted to say no, a shuttlecock can be seen flying through the air pass net. The shuttlecock goes to Seo-Jun.

But Jeong-Yeon who is totally forgotten that this is a doubles game goes to the shuttlecock and bumped into Seo-Jun.

Jeong-Yeon then fell right on top of Seo-Jun. She gets a chance to observe Seo-Jun face up close for the first time.

She is astounded to see that Seo-Jun is pretty attractive up close.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (I’ve never realized Seo-Jun is this handsome. No wonder Tzu-yu likes him.)

Just then Seo-Jun noticed that Jeong-Yeon is keep staring at him.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: ye-yes?

Park Seo-Jun: Are you going to move?

Jeong-Yeon who was mortified quickly got up and ran to the toilet.

Kim Nam-Joon: Hey! Where are you going?! Well, I guess we’re going to go home now. Seo-Jun-ssi, because you two had lost. Please, pick up these shuttlecocks will you?

Park Seo-Jun: (sigh) okay…

*

*

*

School’s toilet (2013)

Jeong-Yeon is washing her face to wash out the embarrassment.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) what is happening to me? Why I’m always thinking about him. I must have gone crazy.

Jeong-Yeon then walks back to the Badminton’s court.

As to her surprised, she sees Seo-Jun is there alone picking up the scattered shuttlecocks around the court.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: where are the others?

Park Seo-Jun: They had gone home already… They said that because we lost we have to pick up all these shuttlecocks. Where you have been anyway?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: oh, the toilet….. I have to… Anyway, let me help you.

*

Because of exhaustion, they sit at the crowd seats after had picked up all the shuttlecocks.

Park Seo-Jun: you really like Badminton huh?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) Yup! I’ve been training with my dad since I was 10 years old.

Park Seo-Jun: hey, let win this tournament shall we? *hold a fist bump*

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Sure! *fist bump*

 

Please state your opinion about this story. It'll help me a lot.

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX,sehunxii’

See you guys next chapter.