Learning is Fun!

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

Teacher’s room (2013)

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What?

Chemistry Teacher: As I said, your quiz scores lately have been really, really, really low. By low I meant zero! So I have no choice but to stop you from participate from the Badminton tournament.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Bu-But I can’t study because I have Badminton training every day since the tournament is around the corner.

Chemistry Teacher: I don’t want any reasons. You have to balance out your daily life. You can’t focusing on Badminton and totally abandon your academic!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I can’t help it. I like Badminton! Teacher, there is must something I can do to participate the Tournament!

Chemistry Teacher: Don’t worry I already on too that. I’m going to asked someone if he can teach you before the next quiz.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What! No, no, no! I can study by myself!

Chemistry Teacher: That’s what you said before you get ZERO mark! Do you know Chou Tzu-yu from next class?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yeah….

Chemistry Teacher: She used to be a student like you. A zero mark student but then someone tutored her and finally she gets a high mark.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I’m sorry, but who is this someo-

Just then she gets interrupted by none other than Seo-Jun.

Park Seo-Jun: Teacher, what can I help you?

Chemistry Teacher: Well, speaking of the devil! Seo-Jun-ssi. I want you to teach her. (While point to Jeong-Yeon who is right beside him)

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi? Do you fail your chemistry quiz?

She doesn’t answer because she is embarrassed and only gives him a nod.

Chemistry Teacher: Ahh~ so it seems like you two had already known each other. Well, that makes my job easier. Well, move on!

Before both of them go out of the room, they are stop by the Chemistry teacher.

Chemistry Teacher: Just a reminder Seo-Jun-ssi. If her score doesn’t get higher than I’m going to take you responsible.

Park Seo-Jun: (chuckles) As usual?

Chemistry Teacher: As usual.

Both of them go out of the room and now walking back to their respective classroom.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I know that you’re smart but I don’t know that you’re a genius.

Park Seo-Jun: A lot of people told me that before. Alright we start our class tomorrow.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: But I have Badminton training tomorrow!

Park Seo-Jun: Well, if you fail your next chemistry quiz. You’re not going to participate in the tournament so why even bother?

Jeong-Yeon sighed. She is a really lazy student. She doesn’t have any interest in learning. What she has an interest on? Well Badminton. She is quite good at it since she attend the training pretty much every day. Even if the training was cancelled she would practice by her own.

Park Seo-Jun: Alright, see you tomorrow!

*

*

The next day (2013)

Jeong-Yeon was about to go to her Badminton training when suddenly she remembers that she has to go to the library.

She opens the door to the library but doesn’t see Seo-Jun. She sighs but she doesn’t leave the library. Instead she waited Seo-Jun until he arrived.

Park Seo-Jun: Oh, I’m sorry I’m late.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: It okay I guess. But you made me missed my training!

Jeong-Yeon is weird out as Seo-Jun not only brings a lot of book but also a lot of learning cards

(A/N: is that what it called learning card?)

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi, we’re studying for a quiz not a final exam and why the hell you bring a lot of learning cards.

Park Seo-Jun: You’re wrong. We’re not studying for your quiz. we’re studying for your eternal life. I’m sure you’re going to use this knowledge in the future. First of all, I want you to read this textbook for 30 minutes. Then, I’m going to ask you these questions.

But as expected, after 10 minutes of reading she is already felling drowsy. Seo-Jun only shakes his head after see her sleepiness.

He then walks to Sana then asked for her Earphone.

Sana Minatozaki: My earphone? Why?

Seo-Jun doesn’t answer but only point to Jeong-Yeon who is sleeping. Sana immediately understands and simply gives him her earphone.

Seo-Jun then walks back to the table and wakes up Jeong-Yeon.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi, Jeong-Yeon-ssi .Wakes up! Here, use this earphone.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ahh~ thank you.

Seo-Jun looks to his watch and finds out that Jeong-Yeon only has 20 minutes left and she hasn’t even opens the book yet.

*

30 minutes has passed.

Park Seo-Jun: Alright are you ready?

Yoo Jeong-yeon: no…

Park Seo-Jun: What is an atom?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I don’t know….

Seo-Jun then smiles, takes out a toy hammer from his bag and proceeds to hit her gently in the head.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What are you doing?

Park Seo-Jun: When you give me the wrong answer, you’ll get hit.

Yoo Jong-Yeon: It doesn’t even hurt. Why you even bother to hit me?

Park Seo-Jun: You’ll see.

*

*

*

After she had been hit a lot of time, she starts to get annoyed.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Can you stop it?!

Park Seo-Jun: Sure, if you give me the right answer I’ll stop it. So what is the answer for this question?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: uhhh…..

Park Seo-Jun: Think about it carefully….

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: C?

Park Seo-Jun: Wow! Congratulations!

Seo-Jun then proceeds to hit her with the toy hammer.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Am I wrong?

Park Seo-Jun: Obviously you are. Alright that’s it for today. I’ll meet you at the library tomorrow. Don’t be late!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: You’re the one that late today!

Sana Minatozaki: Don’t scream in the library please.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Sana-ssi, I’m going to go back home now!

Sana Minatozaki: Uh, Wait!..... Seo-Jun-ssi! Do you know how upset she is right now?

Park Seo-Jun: Why is she upset? It works when I do it to Tzu-yu-ssi.

Sana Minatozaki: Well, maybe Jeong-Yeon isn’t Tzu-yu. She is completely a new person. You have to teach her other way.

Park Seo-Jun: hmmm. Alright, thank you Sana-ssi. Do you want me to accompany you again?

Sana Minatozaki: (chuckles) Never mind. Go home now.

*

*

*

The next day (2013)

*rrringgggg*

The bell rings as a sign of the recess.

As usual, when it recess everyone excitedly get out of their classroom to ensure themselves get a table because the cafeteria is really small compared to other schools. If you late, it impossible for you to get a table.

But unlike everyone else, Jeong-Yeon stays in her class studying chemistry for this afternoon. Sana who is weird out by her behavior asked her.

Sana Minatozaki: Jeong-Yeon-ssi, aren’t you going to go to the cafeteria?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I have to study for this afternoon.

Sana Minatozaki: aren’t you hungry?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Don’t worry about me. You should go!

Sana who is sure hungry quickly ran to the cafeteria.

Luckily for her, there is another spot for her beside Seo-Jun.

Park Seo-Jun: Um? Where is Jeong-Yeon?

Sana Minatozaki: She is studying chemistry for this afternoon. It all your fault Seo-Jun-ssi!

Park Seo-Jun: Well, of course I said that she should study but she has to balance out her own life.

Chou Tzu-yu: Wait, Jeong-Yeon is studying with you?

Park Seo-Jun: Yeah~ yesterday.

Chou Tzu-yu: Why you don’t tell me anything?

Park Seo-Jun: Why I should tell you?

Those two argued until the recess end.

*

*

Afternoon at the library (2013)

Since Jeong-Yeon did not eat anything at the recess she starts to get sleepy when she arrived at the library.

With no energy left, she falls asleep.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi? Jeong-Yeon-ssi? Please wake up.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (stretching her body) umm, okay.

Seo-Jun who visits a convenience store before he went to the library bought bread for her.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh? You buy this for me?

Park Seo-Jun: (sigh) just this once. I heard that you didn’t eat anything during recess. Next time, please do not skip any meal. Remember if you fail your quiz, I’m the one that responsible.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: okay….

After she had regained her energy she continues to read the chemistry book.

Park Seo-Jun: As usual, you’re going to read for 30 minutes then I’m going to ask you some questions but first I have to go back to the convenience store.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: oh, why?

Park Seo-Jun: I have to buy something. And don’t even think to run away! Tzu-yu is going to watch you from now on.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Uh? Tzu-yu-ssi, why are you here?

Chou Tzu-yu: uhh, I’m here because… uhh… To accompany you! Yeah, that’s it.

As Seo-Jun got out of the library, Jeong-Yeon immediately put down her book and tries to sleep but she stopped by Tzu-yu.

Chou Tzu-yu: What are you doing? Read the book.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Tzu-yu-ssi, can I ask you something? How can you get a high mark with that guy teaching you?

Chou Tzu-yu: (chuckles) well, it’s pretty simple actually. On my first day, every time I given him a wrong answer he would hit me with a toy hammer. On the first hit I don’t feel anything but after hit and hit and hit. I started to get annoyed. So, I studied just to make sure I can hit him back.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: So he pretty much used the same technique to me but no matter what he does, I’ll never want to open my book.

Chou Tzu-yu: Don’t worry, you’ll eventually will. He’ll find a way.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I hope so.

*

*

*

A few minutes has passed.

Chou Tzu-yu: He is sure taking a lot time. Where is he?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Tzu-yu-ssi, there is a question that I wanted to ask you.

Chou Tzu-yu: What is it?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Do you like Seo-Jun?

Sana who heard that question immediately stopped her work and went to seat beside Tzu-yu.

Sana Minatozaki: That is the question I want to know the answer too!

Chou Tzu-yu: (blushin) Wh-what make you think that I like him?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: well, there is no specific reason….

Sana Minatozaki: So is it true? Do you like him?

Chou Tzu-yu: ……yes……..

Sana and Jeong-Yeon are shocked to hear that.

Sana Minatozaki: Sooo, when are you going to confess to him?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yeah, you should confess to him! You two look good together!

Tzu-yu who is blushing hard right now quickly rose from her seat and runs to the entrance.

Chou Tzu-yu: I’m going to the toilet!

Just then she bumped into Seo-Jun who just got back from the convenience store.

Park Seo-Jun: Owh! Are you okay Tzu-yu-ssi?

Chou Tzu-yu: I’m….. fine….. I’m going home!

Park Seo-Jun: Hey! What is wrong with her?

Sana and Jeong-Yeon who are watching both of them are laughing.

Park Seo-Jun: Why are you two laughing?

Sana Minatozaki: hah~, so adorable….

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: You don’t know do you?

Park Seo-Jun: What?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Never mind, why do you take so much time to buy something? What did you bought anyway?

Park Seo-Jun: (smiling) well, I know you’re still hungry so I bought you these biscuits. It’s your favorite flavor right?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yeah. Is that for me?

Park Seo-Jun: Well, yes and no.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What?

Park Seo-Jun: The nucleus of an atom consists of?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Proton?

Park Seo-Jun: And?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: There is another one? Wait uhhh Electron?

Seo-Jun who heard that answer immediately eats one of the biscuits.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Soo, it’s going to be like that huh? Well then…..Wait, how do you know this is my favorite flavor?

Park Seo-Jun: Someone told me…..

*

Tzu-yu who is walking to her home right now suddenly stops her track.

Chou Tzu-yu: I can’t tell him. Not now……

*

*

*

A week after the chemistry quiz (2013)

Student 1: Jeong-Yeon-ssi, the chemistry teacher wants to see you.

Jeong-Yeon rose from her seat and immediately runs to the teacher’s room. When she arrives, she realized that Seo-Jun is there too.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What can I help you?

Chemistry teacher: Well, speaking of the devil. Jeong-Yeon-ssi, congratulations! Your score is improved!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: So that’s means?

Chemistry teacher: I’ll let you participate the Badminton tournament.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: YES! But why is Seo-Jun-ssi doing here?

Chemistry teacher: Well apparently, when your scores went up his score went down.

Park Seo-Jun: Bu-but I can’t study because I’m teaching Jeong-Yeon-ssi every day.

Chemistry teacher: I don’t want to hear any rea- Have you gained weight lately?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles)

Park Seo-Jun: It because I ate too much biscuits…..

Chemistry teacher: well, I hope your score will improve.

When both of them got out of the teacher’s room…..

Park Seo-Jun: Yah! This is all yours fault! I can’t focus on my studies when I’m teaching you!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (laughing) “Have you gained weight lately?” Alright bye!

Park Seo-Jun: Hey! Listen to me! Don’t go anywhere!

 

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX.

See you guys next chapter.