Chapter three

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

 

(A/N: why the hell I feel bad for Tzu-yu.)

School (2013)

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: uh? Yes?

Park Seo-Jun: Use this. (While giving her the umbrella)

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Uh, thank you.

Park Seo-Jun: Where is your house?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: well, you’re in luck because my house is not far from here.

Park Seo-Jun: Let’s go then.

While both of them exiting the school.

A few students on the school see both of them.

Student 1: Look, it Seo-Jun and Jeong-Yeon!

Student 2: Are they dating?

Kim Tae-hyung: I’m sorry, Jeong-Yeon and who?

Student 3: Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun.

Kim Tae-hyung: Who is Seo-Jun?

Student 3: You don’t know who Seo-Jun is? Well he is the smartest student in our school right now, the only thing he lack of is his face. Everyone said that his face look really scary, so no one want to even approach him.

Tae-hyung with a jealousy, grabs his umbrella then runs downstairs and decided to follows both of them but he stops when he bumped into Tzu-yu.

Kim Tae-hyung: Why are you crying?

Chou Tzu-yu: It’s okay. I’m fine.

Tzu-yu glances at the exit.

Tae-Hyung looks at the exit too and sees Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun. At one glance he immediately understands why she is crying.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Ahh~. You like him do you?

Tzu-yu doesn’t answer his question and only push him away.

Kim Tae-Hyung: let’s go home.

*

As what written in the diary, the rain got heavier. So heavy in fact that they have to take a shelter in a coffee shop.

Well that’s what happening right now.

Park Seo-Jun: (feel the rain got heavier) Oh no, we have to take shelter.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: How about that coffee shop?

Park Seo-Jun: sure!

(inside the coffee shop)

Park Seo-Jun: Looks like we have to stay here for a while.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Looks like it.

Park Seo-Jun: So, what coffee do you want?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: No, no you don’t have to buy me a coffee.

Park Seo-Jun: it’s ok.

After he has bought her a coffee, both of them talk and talk mostly about school. They didn’t even realize the rain is already drizzling. (A/N: is that a correct word? Drizzling?)

Jeong-Yeon looks at her watch and gasp as she just realizes that her parents will be mad if she is late.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh my god, I didn’t realize the time! I have to go now. Thanks for buying me a coffee.

Park Seo-Jun: Ah, sure. Wait! My umbrella!

She dashes out of the coffee shop, unable to hear Seo-Jun voice.

As Seo-Jun gets out of the coffee shop, he sees Jeong-Yeon is frozen looking at two figures across the road.

They both can clearly see Tzu-yu and Tae-Hyung is walking beside each other under an umbrella but Jeong-Yeon doesn’t know who Tzu-yu is and Seo-Jun doesn’t know who Tae-Hyung is.

*

*

*

Seo-Jun house (2050)

It has been 30 minutes since Jeong-Yeon realized she has lost her diary.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Where is it? Where is it?

Park Seo-Jun: What is so important about the diary?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I wrote everything from my teenage years until now. It my privacy, I don’t want other people to look at it!

Seo-Jun as usual a witty person realized something.

Park Seo-Jun: Wait, does your diary have a brown cover and you decorated it with flower and stuff?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh! Yes! How do you know that?

Park Seo-Jun: Ummm. I think your daughter take it…..

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: really? Are you sure?

Seo-Jun can only nod.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Kim Da-Hyun! You’re dead when you’re at home!!

*

*

Seo-Jun house (2013)

As Seo-Jun is walking home, he tries to forget the scene that always appeared in his mind.

Who is he? Is he her boyfriend? If so why he never seen him before?

That’s all what are playing inside his mind right now.

Kim Da-Hyun is now playing with the gaming console on the living room.

She stops when Seo-Jun entering the house with a sad face.

Kim Da-Hyun: Oh! Ajusshi, is everything going well?

He doesn’t answer but he straight goes to his bed and lying himself down.

With his weird behavior, Da-Hyun can’t stops but asks him about his afternoon.

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajushhi! Is everything okay?

Park Seo-Jun: hmmm, it’s fine. (with a low tone)

Kim Da-Hyun: what do you mean by fine?

She goes to her bag and takes out her mom’s diary.

As she expected, what was written in the diary is starts to changing.

She hurriedly goes back to him while carrying the diary.

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi! Ajusshi! Look, look! It’s changing!

But the changes do not turn as she expected it to be.

Today, it’s raining heavily and by my luck I forgot to bring my umbrella. I don’t have a choice but to wait until the rain stop. A few minutes passed, suddenly i saw Seo-Jun coming closer to me. He wanted to share his umbrella with me. As I desperately wanted to go home of course I had accepted it.

I guess he is not as bad as everyone told about him.

At first it was supposed to be a short walk home but the rain got heavier and we have to stop at a coffee shop.

At the coffee shop, we talked a lot and I mean a lot. Even when the rain stopped we still keep talking!

Did not realized I was late I ran out of the coffee shop.

In a hurry, I accidentally brought back his umbrella to my house.

I guess I have to return it tomorrow.”

Kim Da-Hyun: What? That’s it? Why she hasn’t fall in love with you yet? She supposed to be..

Park Seo-Jun: Do you think she’ll fall in love with me just like that?

Kim Da-Hyun: but how can she easily fell in love with Tae-hyung.

Park Seo-Jun: Well, maybe because Tae-hyung is the most handsome man in the school!

Both of them start to argue again…

*

*

*

The next day (2013)

Tzu-yu is still wondering why Seo-Jun would approach another woman yesterday. As she remembers, he wouldn’t approach or even talks to another woman because he is a shy person.

To see Seo-Jun approached Jeong-Yeon really shocked her.

She wants to be the one that stands beside him.

She wants to be the one that make him smile.

She can just imagine it, Seo-Jun and her walking beside each other inside a park.

They are drinking coffee.

Some of the foam will get on her chin.

Seo-Jun wipes it off with his napkin.

Suddenly, both of their faces get closer to each other.

His face is now one inch apart from her face, his face becoming closer, closer, closer….

Teacher: Tzu-yu-ssi!

Suddenly, a loud voice can be heard that wakes her up from her daydreaming.

Teacher: Just because you mark got higher doesn’t mean you can sleep in my class.

Chou Tzu-tu: I’m sorry!

Teacher: Do you know where Seo-Jun-ssi is?

Chou Tzu-yu: He’s not here yet?

Teacher: So, even Tzu-yu doesn’t know where he is then where the hell could he been? First he’s late to school, now he doesn’t attend school. What is happening to him?

*

*rrrringgggggg*

Teacher: Remembers, bring your homework next week! And someone please give Seo-Jun his homework, he doesn’t have any specialty just because he doesn’t attend school today.

After the teacher gets out of the classroom, a blonde-haired girl is standing outside the classroom.

Her appearance makes every boy on her classroom happy.

Student 1: Oh it’s Jeong-Yeon-ssi!

Student 2: Why is she here?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Excuse me. But can I meet with Seo-Jun-ssi.

Student 3: Seo-Jun-ssi?

Student 4: Why she wants to meet him?

Tzu-yu stands up and walks to her.

Chou Tzu-yu: He’s not here. Why? Can I help you?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Well yesterday, I took his umbrella. I thought today I could return it back to him.

Chou Tzu-yu: well, I can return it for you.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Never mind, I’m the one that took his umbrella then I’m the one that should return it.

Jeong-Yeon then goes back to her classroom.

As she walks to recess she can hears a lot of students talking about what happen yesterday.

Student 1: Do you know? Yesterday I saw Seo-Jun and Jeong-Yeon sharing an umbrella together like a cute couple!

Student 2: Really. Just now, Jeong-Yeon came to my classroom just now calling for Seo-Jun.

Student 3: Are they dating?

Tzu-yu can only sigh after hears all that nonsenses.

Chou Tzu-yu: Why is he doesn’t attend the school today? I really want to meet him….

*

*

*

Seo-Jun house (2013)

Seo-Jun can be seen lying on his bed using his smartphone. He is now texting to one his classmate.

You are texting to Ha-Joon-ssi

 

Yah, is it true? The rumor about you and Jeong-Yeon: Ha-Joon

You:?

You: What rumor?

That you and Jeong-Yeon are dating:Ha-Joon

You: Where the hell does that come from?

So, it’s not true?:Ha-joon

You: No!

Well see you tomorrow then:Ha-Joon

Park Seo-Jun: Dammit, I’ve got a fever and now there is some stupid rumor about me. This is yours fault.

He said while pointing at Da-Hyun.

Kim Da-Hyun: Why is it my fault that you got sick?

Park Seo-Jun: How should I know?

Kim Da-Hyun: By the way, Ajusshi still haven’t told me about yesterday! How does it go?

Park Seo-Jun: I told you, it’s going fine!

Kim Da-Hyun: Hm! Here take this soup!

She’s about to leave the doorstep but was stopped by Seo-Jun

Park Seo-Jun: Wait, Can I ask you something?

Kim Da-Hyun: what?

Park Seo-Jun: In the future, who am I married to?

Kim Da-hyun: I don’t know…. I’ve never been able to meet her.

*Ding Dong*

Da-Hyun instictively goes to the door with an intention to opens the door.

Park Seo-Jun: Where are you going?

Kim Da-Hyun: The door…

Park Seo-Jun: Are you an idiot? What would the neighborhood says about me if they see a woman inside my house?

Kim Da-Hyun: Well, since there is going to be a guest, i’m going to go to the convenience store for a bit.

He slowly gets up of his bed and slowly walks to the door.

The bell noise gets louder and louder as he getting closer to the door.

When he opens the door, he is shocked to see Tzu-yu standing in front of him.

While holding a pile book on her chest she kicks Seo-Jun's leg.

Chou Tzu-yu: Yah! Do you know how bored am I without someone to talk to?

Park Seo-Jun: Owh! I’m sorry. I’ve got a fever that’s why I couldn’t attend school. Do you miss me?

Hearing that absurd statement, she kicks his leg again.

Park Seo-Jun: Ahh! It’s hurt. Why are you here anyway?

She gives him the pile of book after heard that question.

Chou Tzu-yu: This is the homework for today. The Teacher asked me to bring it to you.

Park Seo-Jun: Wait this much?

Chou Tzu-yu : I’ll get going now. Bye!

Park Seo-Jun: Uhhhh wait! I want to ask you something!

Chou Tzu-yu: what?

Park Seo-Jun: Yesterday, you had walked with someone right? Well who is that person?

Afternoon right after school (2013)

Meanwhile…

Jeong-Yeon is about to leave the school.

Suddenly, one of her friend asks her a question.

Student 1: Jeong-Yeon-ah, Is it true that you’re dating Seo-Jun?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What? No!

Jeong-Yeon denies it immediately as it just absurd to walk home with somebody count as dating.

Suddenly, she is greeted by Tae-hyung.

Kim Tae-hyung: Do you want to go home already?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Uh, yes.

Kim Tae-hyung: Then should I accompany you?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: yeah, sure.

After a few minutes of walking, Jeong-Yeon decides to ask him a question.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Can I ask you a question?

Kim Tae-hyun: Oh? What?

 

Yoo Jeong-Yeon : Who do you walk with yesterday?

 

Why the hell I made it seems like Tzu-yu is the main female character?! Even though she’s not!

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111 and Fadlon

See you guys next chapter I guess.