Groceries

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past again. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure this time Seo-Jun ajusshi is the one fall in love with mom.

Step 3

Go back to the future .

 

Jeong-Yeon couldn’t believe it, it has been a week since Da-hyun has secretly moved in to her house without telling anyone of her family.

Every day, she would take a deep breath entering her own house hoping that any of her family would not find out about Da-hyun. Well, it possibly because she puts a big sign in front of her door that written on it “DO NOT ENTER!”.

Guess that’s do the trick but obviously it won’t be for an entire year so, she has to thinks of something else and quick. She couldn’t throw Da-Hyun away. Jeong-Yeon need her help, she has to make sure Seo-Jun is hers.

She still can remember how Da-Hyun appears inside of her room one day, lying right on top of her bed.

A week ago at Jeong-Yeon’s house (2013)

“I’m home~” she grunts with a slow voice due to her tired state. Nobody’s home so she doesn’t bother say it loudly. But when she arrived at the living room, she could feel something strange here, she does not know what it is, but she could feel it.

Suddenly a noise can be heard coming from the kitchen. Shocked, she trips by her own leg but thankfully she landed right on top of her sofa.

She immediately grabs her badminton and slowly walks to the kitchen. Just before she arrived to the kitchen she could see the uninvited guest’s shadow.

The more she looks at the shadow, the more she gets scared because the shadow has furs? “It must be a kind of monster of some kind” she thought to herself.

She takes a deep breath.

“AHHHHH”

She barges in the kitchen with her eyes closed and tries to hit anything within her reach but after a few minute hitting almost nothing, she stops.

She slowly opens her eyes but she couldn’t see anything.

“Meow~”

She instantly turns her back. To her surprised, the one that made all the sound was a cat. A stray cat.

Look like the cat manages to sneak in the house by an open window that opens widely in the kitchen. She sighs. She gives the cat any leftover food they got and immediately takes the cat outside.

She’s getting tired. She had a busy day and now she only wants to rest on her bed. But as soon as she opens the door she could see Da-Hyun lying on her bed. Da-Hyun then gets up from her bed and greeted her.

Da-Hyun: Ah, you’re finally home.

But at first she couldn’t able to recognize her. So she just screamed as loud as she can. The scream make Da-Hyun panicked and immediately closes .

Da-hyun: Couldn’t you be louder?! It’s me! Don’t you recognize me? From the library?

Jeong-Yeon: Library?..... oh… it’s you. Why are you here exactly? At my house?

Da-hyun: Well, since I helped you yesterday I thought that I can….. Live with you from now on?

Jeong-Yeon couldn’t believe what she just heard. Living with someone that you barely know? Let just say it was a quick decision Jeong-Yeon has to make and she doesn’t hesitated.

Jeong-Yeon: What? No!

Da-hyun: But you’ll need my help! You need me to make sure Seo-Jun ajuss- I mean Seo-Jun-ssi falls in love with you.

Jeong-Yeon: How do you…?

Da-hyun: Well do you like him or not?

Jeong-Yeon: Well I do.. but…

Da-hyun: Well then, from now on I‘ll live with you!

Jeong-Yeon: Wait what? No!

Back to current time (2013)

And that’s about it. Since then Da-Hyun had been living with her without getting caught by any of her siblings or parent. But she’s really doesn’t help Jeong-Yeon with anything yet, and there are still a lot of things that Jeong-Yeon wants to ask her. For example, how the hell she knows where Jeong-Yeon’s house is?

Right Now, she is currently buying some groceries on the store. “Let’s see here… what should I buy again?” She rarely buys the groceries for her family because usually her mom would buy it, but today her mom is sick.

Before she could even picks anything, she sees Seo-Jun walks past the groceries with a fast pace. Now she has a conflict, either she buys the groceries and walks back home or she could follows Seo-Jun and finds out where he is going.

“ahhh….what should I do? What should I do?.... Priorities….”

She then immediately follows him quietly without any intend to make him know that he is being followed. He would turns back once in a while but, she instantly hides. Suddenly, when he gets closer to a big building, he walks faster and makes a sharp turn into an alley behind the building.

Panicked, she hastily walks to the alley. When she arrives, she couldn’t see anyone. “oh? Where could he have gone to?” Suddenly someone touches both of her shoulder from behind, with a fast reflex she instantly responded with a hit to whoever behind her.

To her surprised, it was Seo-Jun who touches her shoulder. She lets out a full gasp of relieve that it was not some kind of or anything. But wait it not the time to be relaxed, she just hits Seo-Jun as hard as she can and that would not be pleasant for him.

Jeong-Yeon: Oh no, Seo-Jun ar- are you o- okay?

Seo-Jun: Yes… I’m fine (gasp) Why are you following me by the way?

Jeong-Yeong: Uhh… well….

But before she could answers, a voice can be heard coming their way at the end of the alley. Turns out, the security guards come to check the alley because of the noise they made.

Before the security guards could see them, Seo-Jun grabs Jeong-Yeon hand and brought her to a door which is locked, he has to enter the right pass code to open it. Somehow, Seo-Jun knows the right passcode and enters the passcode with an amazing speed.

*beep*

They enter the building which brought them to a dark room.

Jeong-Yeon: How do you know the pass code?

Seo-Jun: shhhh! Shut it!

Just then two workers walk past the room. Suddenly, Jeong-Yeon realized Seo-Jun is gasping out for air. She then remembers that Seo-Jun is afraid of the dark. She immediately searches the room for the switch. Gladly, it doesn’t take too long for her to find the switch. After Seo-Jun has calmed down a bit, he peeks out of the room to make sure no one is eavesdropping.

Seo-Jun: (sigh) Alright, here’s the deal. Now, you have no choice but to follow me until we get out of here, ok?

Jeong-Yeon: But why we don’t get out of the building in the way we came in?

Seo-Jun: I have to do something….Let’s go!

Firstly, they go out of the room, next they manage to sneak out to the emergency stairs and they went up until the top floor. At the top floor, they go to a locked door which, again they have to enter the pass code. Seo-Jun without any hesitation enters the code again.

*beep*

The door opens. Once they inside, they locked back the door. Suddenly, Seo-Jun stares at her directly at her eyes which make her blushing red.

Jeong-Yeon: Uhhh, why are you staring at me?

Seo-Jun: Could you let go of my hand?

Turns out, she has been holding tight on his hand all this time and this make Seo-Jun uncomfortable. At her first glance, Jeong-Yeon is surprised on how fancy the office is. Everything inside the office is expensive and made her walk even more carefully than she ever was. There is another room inside the office but she doesn’t bother to check it.

Meanwhile, Seo-Jun is searching through a desk for something. He will check every drawer on his sight with a fast pace. But no matter how hard he’s searching for it, he can’t find it. Suddenly, he founds a locked drawer. He entered the pass code but turns out it’s the wrong one. His father must have put a different pass code for the drawer. “What is it? It must be in here”. While he is trying every possibilities of pass code there is, Jeong-Yeon is sitting on a chair and looking at him.

Actually, since both of them meet at the library, she doesn’t able to meet up with him as much as before, and that make her really upset. So you can say that this IS a good thing because she’s finally able to meet Seo-Jun. Even though, he’s pretty much drags her to sneak up into a building which could make them thrown in jail.

Suddenly, from the outside, someone can be heard entering the pass code. Both of them are pretty shocked, especially Seo-Jun.

Seo-Jun: Fast, get in that room!

Jeong-Yeon: How about you?

Seo-Jun: Go!

She enters the room and closes the door and as soon as she closes the door, the door to the office opens. Jeong-Yeon peeks from the window to look who is it, it’s a man, but she doesn’t recognize who is it. But Seo-Jun however, he bows to him and the more he looks at the man, the more he looks like Seo-Jun and she can put two and two together. “ahhh, it’s Seo-Jun’s dad and that’s means this must be Seo-Jun’s dad office.”

Seo-Jun: annyeong, appa.

Seo-Jun’s dad: Seo-Jun? What are you doing here?

Seo-Jun: ahhh,i…..

While Seo-Jun is at lost for word his dad is slowly moving towards the room Jeong-Yeon is currently hiding. His father touches the knob of the door and about to twists it, but he is stopped by Seo-Jun’s voice.

Jeong-Yeon: (GASP)

Seo-Jun: Dad…. could you come back home already?

Seo-Jun’s father: Pardon?

Seo-Jun: Dad, you were never there for me….

His father doesn’t say anything and then he lets go of the door knob and walk closer to him. When his father arrives right in front of him, he stares directly at him. His stares make Seo-Jun slowly walk backwards.

Seo-Jun: I’m… sorry…

But before he could get any further, his father touches his shoulder.

Seo-Jun’s father: No… it is I that should apologize to you. I have been always busy to work on what I thought is important, but actually what more important is to spending time with my family. And I realized that now. I’m sorry…

Seo-Jun can’t say anything he really thought he’s going to get mad at him. Seo-Jun would cries until his eyes would run out of tears if he doesn’t remember that Jeong-Yeon is hiding in the room. Suddenly…

Secretary: I’m sorry sir but you have a meeting remember?

Seo-Jun’s father: ahh, yes. I’m sorry Seo-Jun. But I have to go.

There he goes again, leaving him. But at least he admitted his mistake. After Jeong-Yeon confirms the line is clear, she goes out of the room awkwardly.

Jeong-Yeon: Sooo, do you want to continue searching or what?

Seo-Jun: ….never mind, I…i don’t want it anymore.

Jeong-Yeon: So, I guess I’ll go back home now.

Seo-Jun: wait, let me walk you home.

Jeong-Yeon: what? No no no no, you don’t have to.

Seo-Jun: Never mind, it the least I could do for almost getting you in trouble.

Jeong-Yeon: ok……………..

So yeahh...i've been busy..... sorry.

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.