Chapter One

I want her to be happy!

Somewhere in the future

A man and a young lady can be seen running inside a building getting chased by an army of soldier.

Soldier 1: Stop right there!!

Soldier 2: Don’t go anywhere!

Both of them run up the stairs until they reached their designated floor.

They get inside a lab. Inside the lab there is a time machine.

Beside the time machine, there can be seen a sign that written on it.

‘Don’t activate/ get inside / touch because this machine is still in prototype’.

The man manages to lock the door before the soldiers can get in.

Soldier 1: Open the door with an explosive!

Man: Open the time machine now! This door won’t hold them for long.

Young lady: Ok!

The young lady gets inside the time machine and starts to operate it.

*Insert the year *

Young lady: Ajusshi, what is the year again?

Man: 2013!

*insert the date*

Before the young lady could ask the man, the door explodes and makes the young lady wobbled and press some random number.

*affirmative*

Young lady: Oh no!

The soldiers enter the room and try to grab her but suddenly the time machine makes a bright flash and causing the soldiers eye blind for a second.

*10, 9, 8, 7,6*

Man: What do you want to change in the past that is so important?!

Young lady: I’m going to change something, I don’t want to see my mom living this kind of life, I’ll change something. I promise!

*5, 4, 3,*

Soldier 1: stop the machine!

Man: Good Luck!

Young Lady: Thank you!

*2, 1*

The time machine starts to vibrate and the young lady started to get scared.

The time machine started to time travelling to the past. (A/N: is that a word time travelling?)

She passed out.

*

*

*

*

When she wakes up, she walks out of the time machine and looks at the surrounding outside.

It’s a wide field.

Turns out, the time machine brought her to the right year but to the wrong coordinate.

She starts to panicked. She could end up in another country for god sake!

She enters the time machine and look up coordinate that she was sent in.

Luckily, she doesn’t get too far off the original coordinate she wanted to go.

She doesn’t remember for how long she has been passed out. All she can remembers is the chaos happened right outside the time machine before she time travelled.

She starts to activate the camouflage system on the time machine.

The time machine starts to turns invisible.

She gets out the time machine and starts to walk to a road.

When she reached the road she sits down on the ground waiting for something.

Young lady: aish~, was ajusshi lying? He said there will be a yellow vehicle that everyone can get into.

She waits for over an hour until she gives up and starts to walk to the designated coordinate written inside her futuristic smartphone.

She walks and walks and walks until her smartphone began to distort.

Young Lady: Aish! What to do?

Just then she sees a yellow vehicle coming closer towards her.

Young Lady: Ah! Stop! Stop!

The yellow vehicle stops in front of her.

Yellow vehicle driver: Aigoo, what does a beautiful young lady doing in a middle of a road? Get inside quickly.

Young lady: oh, thank you (blushed)

Yellow vehicle driver: So where do you want to go?

When the driver asked her the question, she answered back with the coordinate she intended to go to.

Yellow vehicle driver: Oh, I’m sorry but my taxi doesn’t have any GPS system, so you have to say the name of the place.

Young Lady: (Taxi? Ahh, so that what it’s called) oh, what to do? I can’t remember the name.

Taxi driver: is it a house you want to go to?

Young Lady: yes…

Taxi driver: Just say the owner of the house, maybe I know the owner.

Young Lady: Park Seo-Jun…

Taxi Driver: Ahh~, Park Seo-Jun, the one that born from a rich family?

Young lady: yes, yes!

*

*

It’s has been 20 minutes since she rode the taxi and the more the driver looks at her the more he realize she’s a bit weird.

Her clothing seems weird and she also takes out a smartphone that he never seen before and all she does when she entered the taxi is playing with the window mechanism make it ascent and descent again and again and again.

To break the awkward silence he asks a question.

Taxi driver: Who are you to Seo-Jun? Are you his Girlfriend?

Young Lady: (chuckles) No.

Taxi driver: Then, are you his cousin?

Young Lady: no.

Taxi driver: Then, who is he to you?

Young Lady: He is my mom’s friend.

Taxi driver: ahh~. How old is your mom?

Young Lady: Right now or the fut-

She realized that she almost say she is from the future.

Taxi Driver: I’m sorry I didn’t hear the last part.

Young Lady: She’s 54 years old.

Taxi Driver: How could your mom has such young friend?

Young Lady: (aish, why is this ajusshi asking to many questions) I don’t even know.

*

*

*

Taxi Driver: We are here!

She is in awe as she sees a big house in front of her.

Young Lady: is this Seo-Jun ajusshi house?

Taxi Driver: (ajusshi?)yes! He was born from a rich family. Don’t you know?

Young Lady: How much the fee?

Taxi Driver: Oh never mind, for a beautiful young lady like you, you don’t have to pay it.

Young Lady: Thank you!

As the taxi drives away from her, she takes out a key from her bag.

Young Lady: Please ajusshi, please do not gave me the wrong key!

She inserts the key to the big gate standing in front of her.

The gate opens and she quickly get inside but she forgets to locks the gate back.

When she enters the house, she’s a bit shocked to see the messy house.

Young Lady: Aish, this ajusshi, will he ever cleans up his house?

***********

Meanwhile, Seo-Jun just got out of his school.

He usually rides his bicycle to gets home, but today his bicycle tires are deflated because reasons.

So today, he has to walk home.

However, his track is stopped by a taxi driver.

Taxi driver: aigoo, Seo-Jun-ssi, you don’t ride your bicycle for today? Get in.

Park Seo-Jun: Ah~ ajusshi, no I don’t. The bicycle tires got deflated! Get in? Never mind ajusshi, I don’t bring any money for today.

Taxi driver: Don’t worry, it’ll be free of charge!

Park Seo-Jun: Really? Thank you!

*

*

When they arrive at his house, he gets out of the taxi and say thank you once again.

As the taxi drives slowly away from him, the taxi driver says…

Taxi Driver: say my regards to the beautiful young lady inside.

Park Seo-Jun: Hmm? Who’s young lady?

When he wants to opens the gate he realize the gate doesn’t lock.

He remembered that he surely locked the gate on the morning.

As he quickly gets closer to his house a loud music can be heard comes from inside the house.

As he gets inside, he sees a lady is dancing to the music while jumping on top of the sofa.

Park Seo-Jun: Who are you?!

As she heard the question, she immediately stops the radio and bowed to him.

Young Lady: Annyeonghaseyo, Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Park Seo-Jun: Why are you calling me ajusshi?! Who are you? How do you get inside?

Young Lady: Relax Seo-Jun ajusshi, if you hear my explanation, you’ll immediately understand why I’m here.

Park Seo-Jun: Explain yourself then!

Young Lady: I’m from the future.

There’s a one minute silence before Seo-Jun finally answers…

Park Seo-Jun: what?

Young Lady: (sigh) I’m from the future!

Seo-Jun quickly runs to his room and takes his phone to call the emergency number.

Young Lady: Ajusshi!!

*ring ring*

Park Seo-Jun: Don’t come any closer! You are crazy!

Young Lady: ajusshi! I can prove that I’m from the future!

*Ring ring*

Young Lady: Your father right now works at America while your mother always busy at work so she rarely home.

*ring ring*

Young Lady: You had a dog but it died because of your carelessness!

*Hello, what is your emergency*

Park Seo-Jun: How do you know?

Young Lady: Because you told me! I mean you will, in the future.

*Hello?*

Park Seo-Jun: I’m sorry to bother you miss but there is no emergency here,

He hangs up the call.

Park Seo-Jun: explain yourself….

*

*

*

Young Lady: I came from 2050 which is 35 years from now. In the year 2050, a time machine was invented I used one to come back to the past.

Park Seo-Jun: why?

Young Lady: I’m sorry?

Park Seo-Jun: why you came back to the past?

Young Lady: I’ve to change something.

Park Seo-Jun: what is it?

Young Lady: I’ve to make sure that you and my mom fall in love with each other…

Park Seo-Jun: what?! How absurd is that?

Young Lady: it’s not absurd! Let me explain, in the year 20-

Park Seo-Jun: Stop! Where do you live?

Young Lady: I don’t have a place to live. I thought that you’ll let me sleep here.

Park Seo-Jun: Why I’m going to let you sleep here? I barely even know your name!

Young Lady: My name is Kim Da-Hyun…

Park Seo-Jun: Get out from my house before it get dark!

Kim Da-Hyun: But I don’t have any place to go!

Park Seo-Jun: (sigh) FINE! You’ll sleep on the floor though!

Kim Da-Hyun: Thank you!

Park Seo-Jun: Tomorrow you’ll convince me about this whole time travel thingy or you’ll get out from my house.

Kim Da-Hyun: sure!

 

Thanks for reading

I’ll meet you guys next week!