"Sparky"

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi. (Done)

Step 3

Go back to the future (Done)

 

School (2013)

Seo-Jun: I’ll go home now.

Kim nam-Joon: Oh sure.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh, Do you want to go home already?

Seo-Jun: well, I have to go somewhere else before I go home.

When Seo-Jun walks out of the school, he doesn’t know that he is followed by none other than Jeong-Yeon.

Animal’s graveyard (2013)

Seo-Jun can be seen standing in front of a tombstone.

Seo-Jun: Hey buddy. How’s up there? Do you happy? Hm.. How about Me? I’m fine.

Seo-Jun: (sob) I shouldn’t have left you back then.

Seo-Jun then starts to cries for a long time when he finally walks back home.

Curios, she walks to the tombstone. On the tombstone “sparky” is written on it.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Sparky?

*

*

*

What happened? Who is sparky? Well we’re about to know….

Inside a big building (2003)

7 years old Seo-Jun and his father can be seen inside a big building, waiting for something or to be precise, someone. As they’ve waited for a long time, Seo-Jun starts to whine.

Seo-Jun: Dad~. How long we have to wait?

Seo-Jun’s father: I’m sorry that you have to go through this, but you have to wait a little longer. My friend is a little bit busy right now.

Seo-Jun: (sigh) can I at least play with sparky outside? (A/N: I have no idea what to call the dog.)

Seo-Jun’s father: Sure.

Seo-Jun proceeds to go outside, releasing sparky from it dog’s house and starts to play with it.

Meanwhile…

Receptionist: Mister Park, Mister Im would be please to meet you right now. Please go to his office at the top floor.

As he has been told, he immediately takes the lift proceeds to go to the top floor. When he arrives, he walks out of the lift and proceeds to search for his friend’s office.

It doesn’t take him long to find a red door at the end of the hallway. When he gets closer to the red door “Mr Im” can be seen written on it.

As soon as he opens the door, he is greeted by his friend.

Mr. Im: Oh, I’m sorry to make you wait too long my friend.

Seo-Jun’s father: It’s okay… I guess.

Mr. Im: So, what bring you here?

Seo-Jun’s father: I have an invention to build, but it’ll need both of our company to make it happen.

Mr. Im: Usually you’ll keep an invention only for yourself. Well, you sure have taken my interest. What is this invention?

As they both are having a meeting, Seo-Jun is still playing with Sparky, but then…

Chou Tzu-yu: Seo-Jun-ah! What are you doing here?!

Seo-Jun: I don’t even know why I’m here. But now I’m waiting for my dad. What are YOU doing here?

Chou Tzu-yu: Well, I’m just wandering around the town until suddenly I heard some familiar bark. And looks like my guess is right, it is Sparky!

Both of them proceed to play around the building until they found an old wooden house right behind the building.

Chou Tzu-yu: Seo-Jun, Look! There is a wooden house right here.

Seo-Jun: Woah… I wonder what contained inside it.

Chou Tzu-yu: Let’s check it!

Seo-Jun: I don’t thin- wait Tzu-yu-ah!!

Both of them go inside the wooden house. They both a bit disappointed since there isn’t much inside the wooden house, except a lot of files and a wooden table in the middle of the house.

Seo-Jun: Well this is boring…Let’s go out..

Chou Tzu-yu: Wait, Look! There is a match on top of that table. I’ve never been able to use it since my father won’t let me.

Seo-Jun: I think there is a reason to th-

Seo-Jun got cut off by the sound of the match lighten up by Tzu-yu.

Seo-Jun: Uhhh. Be careful there Tzu-yu-ah.

Seo-Jun then realizes that Sparky can’t be found. He panicked and immediately searches for it. Thankfully, Sparky can be easily been found sleeping right outside of the wooden house.

Worry about Sparky, Seo-Jun put Sparky back inside his Dog house and goes back to the wooden house. Seeing Tzu-yu lighten up the match a few times able to make him interested to tries it too.

*

**

***

Suddenly, Seo-Jun can hears his name been called by his father. Without thinking, he immediately runs outside. His sudden action makes Tzu-yu startles, dropping the match which is still lighten up. Without a second thought, she follows Seo-Jun without looking back.

Seo-Jun’s father: Seo-Jun! There you are. I’m started to get worried for you. Where have you been?

Seo-Jun: Dad! You won’t believe this but I found a wooden house behind this building?

Seo-Jun’s father: What hous-wait. Where is Sparky?

Seo-Jun: Oh no. I left him at the wooden house. Let me get him.

As he is running to the wooden house he bumped into Tzu-yu.

Chou Tzu-yu: What wrong?

Seo-Jun: I left Sparky at the wooden house. I want to get him back.

But…

When they arrive, they are in shocked as the wooden house can be seen burning….

Without a second thought, Seo-Jun runs inside the wooden house tries to search for Sparky, but he is too late. When he gets inside, he can see Sparky burnt down in front of him.

Knowing it’s too late, he runs back to the door, but the door is blocked by the sudden wood falling off from the ceiling.

Because of the fire, they are a lot of smoke come from it and blocking Seo-Jun’s vision. He can’t see or breathes anything. He is scared, he couldn’t move or even breathes properly. He about to pass out but suddenly someone kick down the wood that blocked the door and immediately carried Seo-Jun out of the burning wooden house.

As soon as he gets outside, he passed out, couldn’t able to see his savior face.

*

*

*

Hospital (2003)

When he wakes up from his slumber, he can see Tzu-yu and his father standing beside his bed.

Chou Tzu-yu: Seo-Jun-ah, are you okay?

Seo-Jun: I’m okay, but spark couldn’t make it.

Hearing what Seo-Jun said, Seo-Jun and Tzu-yu start to cry. After both of them had dries their eyes up. Seo-Jun’s father realizes it late and Tzu-yu have no transportation home.

Seo-Jun’s father: Tzu-yu it’s about time you to go home. It’s late.

Chou Tzu-yu: … ok.

As both of them leaving out of the room, Seo-Jun’s father turns off the light. But suddenly, he can hear Seo-Jun gasping out for air loudly.

Seo-Jun’s father: Are you okay Seo-Jun?

Seo-Jun: (gasp) (gasp) could you leave the light open?

Seo-Jun’s father: sure.....

*

**

***

That day the three of them change.

Since then, Seo-Jun couldn’t even stands straight inside a dark room. Tzu-yu lives every day with a thought that she killed Sparky. Seo-Jun’s father wouldn’t let Seo-Jun plays outside alone after the incident.

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.