Chapter twelve

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi. (Done)

Step 3

Go back to the future (Done)

 

Sorry for the late update…..

Seo-Jun’s house (2050)

Just as Da-Hyun plans, the time machine land right in front of Seo-Jun’s house. She excitedly steps out of the time machine and runs inside the house.

“Ajusshi!Ajusshi!” she shouted as soon she enters the house. But no responses can be heard. Usually, Seo-Jun would be sleeping at this time inside his room. So instinctively, she goes up stairs.

Expecting to see Seo-Jun, she opens the door widely. To her surprised, she can see her mom lying on the bed staring right at her.

Without any hesitation, Da-Hyun immediately hugs her tightly.

Kim Da-Hyun: Mom?! What are you doing here?

Jeong-Yeon: What am I doing here?

Jeong-Yeon then pulls one of Da-Hyun’s ear as a punishment. “AHHH” Da-Hyun sreamed.

Jeong-Yeon: That’s for leaving me and taking my diary!

Kim Da-Hyun: I’m sorry!

After Jeong-Yeon lets go of Da-Hyun’s ear. Da-Hyun instantly kneels down in front of her mom.

Kim Da-Hyun: Shouldn’t you be at the hospital mom?

Jeong-Yeon: Says the person who should be at home but instead when to the past! Tell me, what did you do at the past?

Da-Hyun smiles knowing that she would ask that question. She then takes out the diary from the one-strap bag. Showing her what she had changed.

Jeong-Yeon: “I like Seo-Jun.”?

Kim Da-Hyun: Yes, I made your past self like Seo-Jun ajusshi. But why there are no any changes here?

Jeong-Yeon doesn’t replies but only gives her a big sigh.

Jeong-Yeon: I have to tell you something. Last week, you asked me if I like Seo-Jun and I said no. But, I did liked Seo-Jun back when we were young even before you time travelled to the past.

Da-Hyun came in a realization as she knows that all this time her effort is useless.

Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) come to think of it, I even confessed to him back then.

Kim Da-Hyun: Then what happened?

School (2013)

Meanwhile….

It has been a week since Da-Hyun gone back to the future. Since then there’s a lot of questions playing inside Seo-Jun’s mind.

“Who built the time machine? Why did they build it? Does Jeong-Yeon really like me?”

It evening and raining. This time Seo-Jun doesn’t bring any umbrella. As a result, he stuck inside the school.

Recently, Seo-Jun has purposely avoiding Jeong-Yeon. He would do anything to make sure he would not encounter with Jeong-Yeon.

While he is daydreaming, Jeong-Yeon sneaks behind him and gives him a little nudge. Seo-Jun who is completely shocked falls to the ground.

Park Seo-Jun: Yah! Don’t scare me like that ever again!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I didn’t know you easily get scared.

Park Seo-Jun: Ohh….

….

..

..

.

.

Silence

The only sound can be heard is the sound of the rain pouring down from the sky.

Tzu-yu who just comes down the stair, sees both of them and she instantly hides behind a door to eavesdrop their conversation.

Park Seo-Jun: ….. Jeong-Yeon-ssi, can I ask you a question?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh… sure.

Park Seo-Jun: Do you ….like me?

Jeong-Yeon is frozen when she heard that question. She doesn’t know what to do, to say to him. She can just stutters in front of him.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: uhh, ahh, well…. I …

Tzu-yu who is hiding also is thirsting for her answer.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I…. do…

Seo-Jun shouldn’t be shocked to her answer since he foreseen this coming but nevertheless he shocked.

Park Seo-Jun: I’m sorry but I have to reject you. You know that I like Tzu-yu right?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I know you like Tzu-yu but I can’t help it. If you just coul-

Tzu-yu who can hears the entire conversation immediately smiles widely as she can. “Seo-Jun likes me?”

She then decides to join in the conversation while pretending to not heard anything even though she pretty much hears everything.

Chou Tzu-yu: annyeonhaseyo, Seo-Jun-ah, Jeong-Yeon-ssi. What were you guys talking about?

Park Seo-Jun: Oh Tzu-yu-ah. Never mind, you don’t need to know.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: … right….

Just then the rain stops.

Park Seo-Jun: Let us all walk home together shall we?

Chou Tzu-yu: Sure.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: ahh, never mind I have homework to do. So I’ll do it in the library.

The two of them walk away from Jeong-Yeon. Again, seeing the two of them walking side by side make Jeong-Yeon’s heart shattered. She then proceeds to walk to the library. Yes, it true she does has homework but only a handful one. It going to take her about 10 minutes to complete it.

But instead of taking out the books, she takes out her diary. She releases her sadness and sorrow inside her diary every word that she can think of she’ll write it.

Just then, Tae-Hyung enters the library only to encounter with Jeong-Yeon and he could sees that Jeong-Yeon almost going to cries. Before it’s too late, he gets closer to her seat and sits beside her.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Jeong-Yeon-ah, are you okay?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I’m okay.. it just… that i

Kim Tae-Hyung: Is it about Seo-Jun?

Suddenly, Jeong-Yeon starts to cries.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) isn’t stupid for me to love someone even though I knew that he likes someone else?

Seo-Jun’s house (2050)

Seo-jun who has been eavesdropping Jeong-Yeon and Da-Hyun conversation, cut off their conversation.

Park Seo-Jun: I rejected her.

Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) I still remember it now. After you have rejected me I cried a lot.

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, why do… you rejected my mom’s confession?

Park Seo-Jun: Isn’t it obvious? I liked someone else at that time.

Kim Da-Hyun: But… But you can’t….

Suddenly, the diary’s content starts to changes again.

“Long story short. I confessed to Seo-Jun at the school but got rejected……. I really feel sad right now. Well that’s not the only crazy thing happened today.

Out of nowhere, Tae-Hyung hugged me to comfort me. I mean he would never do something like that just to comfort me.

Does he like me?”

As soon as Da-Hyun reads the diary she immediately runs to the time machine.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Da-Hyun!! Where are you going?!

Park Seo-Jun: Yah! Da-Hyun!!

She manages to enters the time machine and locks the door before Seo-Jun could grab her out.

*Insert the year *

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, I’m sorry but I have to go back to the past!

Park Seo-Jun: Why?! You already did!

Kim Da-Hyun: I didn’t change anything!! But this time for sure I’ll sure I change something!

*insert the date and the coordinate*

*affirmative*

*10, 9, 8, 7,6*

Park Seo-Jun: Da-Hyun?

*5, 4, 3,*

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, take care of my mom will you?

Park Seo-Jun: Of course….

*2, 1*

The time machine makes a bright flash and causing the Seo-Jun’s eyes blind for a second.

Park Seo-Jun: Dammit……

School (2013)

 

She landed in one of the town’s alley. As soon she landed, she activates the camouflage system and runs to the school.

When she arrived at the school, she could see Seo-Jun standing and waiting the rain to stop. She manages to sneaks inside the school through other door.

Just then she bumped into Jeong-Yeon.

Kim Da-Hyun: Oh! Omma! I mean… Jeong-Yeon-ssi!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ahhh… yes?

Kim Da-Hyun: Please, please please do not confess to Seo-Jun ajus- Seo-Jun-ssi for today!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: what? I don’t plan to confess my feeling? Wait a minute, who are you? How did you know me?

Kim Da-Hyun: Just don’t! He’ll reject you! I’ll guarantee it! Good bye!

After that weird encounter, Jeong-Yeon walks to the exit door and there, she could see Seo-Jun.

While he is daydreaming, Jeong-Yeon sneaks behind him and gives him a little nudge. Seo-Jun who is completely shocked falls to the ground.

Park Seo-Jun: Yah! Don’t scare me like that ever again!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I didn’t know you easily get scared.

Park Seo-Jun: Ohh….

….

..

..

.

.

Silence

The only sound can be heard is the sound of the rain pouring down from the sky.

Tzu-yu who just comes down the stair, sees both of them and she instantly hides behind a door to eavesdrop their conversation.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi. I.. .. need to tell you something….

Park Seo-Jun: And that is?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I …. Like… you….

Park Seo-Jun: what? You like me?

*Kim Da-Hyun: Just don’t! He’ll reject you! I’ll guarantee it! Good bye!*

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: …I like you……. I like you to enters the Badminton club..

Park Seo-Jun: Oh. That’s it? I don’t know about that though. I’ll think about it.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Really? Thank you.

Tzu-yu who can hears the entire conversation decides to join in the conversation.

Chou Tzu-yu: annyeonhaseyo, Seo-Jun-ah, Jeong-Yeon-ssi. What were you guys talking about?

Park Seo-Jun: Oh Tzu-yu-ah. Never mind, you don’t need to know.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: … right….

Just then the rain stops.

Park Seo-Jun: Let us all walk home together shall we?

Chou Tzu-yu: Sure.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: umm, sure.

3 days later at the School Badminton’s court (2013)

Sana Minatozaki: So, before you’ll start your training, I would like to introduce you to our new member Park Seo-Jun!

Kim Nam-Joon: It nice to have you in here.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Welcome!!

*

*

*

After all the members go to their training Jeong-Yeon takes this opportunity to talks with Seo-Jun alone.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yah! You don’t tell me that you are going to enters the Badminton club!

Park Seo-Jun: well—oh Tzu-yu-ah.

Just then, Tzu-yu came.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (No matter what I do. He always going to likes Tzu-yu. But it’s okay. Just see him from far away like this can make me happy.)

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.