Bowl

I want her to be happy!

*rrringggg*

Seo-Jun: What she is absent for today?

Tae-Hyung: yes. I didn’t know why though. Why do you want to know that?

Seo-Jun: Yesterday, she brought a bowl of porridge but I guess she forgot to bring it back. I want to give the bowl back to her.

Tae-Hyung: Just give it to me. I’ll bring to her this evening.

Seo-Jun: It’s okay. You don’t have to do that. Beside there is something that I want to talk to her about.

Afternoon, Badminton’s court (2013)

Unlike Jeong-Yeon, Seo-Jun actually came to the badminton training. When he arrived, he immediately warmed up his body. Suddenly, he sees Tae-Hyung arrived and starts too warmed up his body too. After that, both of them decided to play against each other. But they do not play it seriously, they just exchanging hits against one another while having a conversation.

Tae-Hyung: So, yesterday was a crazy day.

Seo-Jun: (sigh) yes it is. Do you told anyone about it?

Tae-Hyung: Even if I tell anyone, they’re not going to believe it anyway.

Seo-Jun: You’re right… (laugh)

After a few minutes exchanging hits, Tae-Hyung finally ended the rally with a smash which Seo-Jun didn’t expect it at all. Seo-Jun picks up the shuttlecock and continues playing.

Seo-Jun: May I ask you how do you met Jeong-Yeon?

Tae-Hyung: There isn’t lot to talk about actually.

Suddenly, Seo-Jun make a really high lob shot. Tae-Hyung looks up to follows the shuttlecock but then the sun’s brightness makes his eyes dazzle.

Somewhere around the town. (2003)

Out of nowhere, something hits his head. It doesn’t hurt. He picks up the thing that hit his head. He doesn’t know what is it because he never seen it before. He looks at his surroundings and he can’t see anyone. He starts to get scared since he doesn’t know where the thing comes from. Suddenly, he hears a voice calling him.

???: Hey, you! Give back to us that shuttlecock.

Again, he looks around but he can’t seem to find the source of the voice. Out of the blue, he can hear a creaking sound behind him. He looks at his back and he can see a girl is opening a gate of her house.

The girl is holding the racket for badminton but Tae-Hyung doesn’t know that. He thought she’s going to hit him with the racket or something. He covers his head with his hand and waiting to get hits.

???:What are you doing? Can you just give me the shuttlecock already?

Tae-Hyung: Shut-what?

???: The thing that is in your hand right now?

Tae-Hyung: what? Oh…. Ok. Here…

After Tae-hyung has given her the shuttlecock, she walks back in to the house and closes the gate. Curios of the game she is playing, he decided to peaks inside to know what she is actually playing. He climbs up a box and finally he able to sees what inside. Turns out, she was not alone she was playing badminton with the others two. He can see a boy talking with golden-haired girl and just then the girl he was talking too arrived bringing them the shuttlecock.

Boy: What took you so long?

Girl: There was this boy…. Never mind.

Gold-hair girl: Can I ask you again? Why do you have badminton’s court in your house but you are so bad at it?

Girl: Grrr…. Shut up!

Boy: There, there both of you are bad at it anyway so why bother to argue who’s better?.......Hey, who is that?

The boy realized that Tae-Hyung is peaking through the gate. Then, Tae-Hyung starts to panic and starts to wobbles on top of the box which he is standing right now. At the end, he falls and he ended up with a small bleeding shoulder.

Since he is hurt, they invited him in to fix him up. But they really do not know what to do. They do have some bandages but they don’t know how to exactly put it on. In the end, Tae-Hyung fixes himself up when they abruptly cover his whole arm with the bandages.

Girl: Oh, Great! You know your way around bandages. What did you said again Jeong-Yeon? I’m bad at Badminton? Then why don’t we have a little match?

Jeong-Yeon: Oh, sure! Nam-Joon oppa going to count the score!

Nam-Joon: Here we go again……

Both of the girls then have a little match while completely forgotten about Tae-Hyung. Nam-Joon however, did not. He sits beside him while keeping up with the scores.

Nam-Joon: So, what is your name?

Tae-Hyung: Tae-Hyung… I live around here somewhere.

Nam-Joon: Do you like Badminton?

Tae-Hyung: This is actually my first time hearing or seeing it…

Nam-Joon: Well, you know. I’ve been playing with these girls since ages and I never able to play with any boys. So if you free tomorrow…can you come?

Tae-Hyung: Well, I guess it’s better than staying home.

Jeong-Yeon: Watch out!!

Suddenly, a shuttlecock swiftly comes toward Tae-hyung which totally unprepared to dodge it.

Badminton’s court (2013)

Tae-Hyung: Oww!

Seo-Jun: Are you okay?!

Tae-Hyung: (laugh) I’m fine…. Let just take a break.

Tae-Hyung then rest himself on top of a bench and soon after Seo-Jun sits right beside him.

Tae-Hyung: You take care of Jeong-Yeon will you?

Seo-Jun: huh what?

Tae-Hyung: You do like her right?

Seo-Jun: I don’t….

Tae-Hyung: ohhhh, I really thought you like her. I mean, who would join a club just because a girl asked to?

Seo-Jun: I really have a boring afternoon….

After awhile, the training finally dismissed. Seo-Jun lifts the bowl which he put beside his bag and then proceeds to walk to Jeong-Yeon’s house.

Jeong-Yeon’s house (2013)

Meanwhile, Jeong-Yeon can be seen sweeping the living room gracefully. All is good until suddenly she accidentally hurt her palm which she got from yesterday. Because of that she lets go of the broom and the broom hits a flower vase which is on top of a table.

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: aish, Jeong-Yeon-ah.. I told you to rest. Don’t do the chores anymore. Let me do it instead.

Jeong-Yeon: I’m bored mom you always wouldn’t let me do anything every time I hurt.

*Ding Dong*

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Well, you could answer the door for me.

Jeong-Yeon: (sigh) Sure.

She walks to the door and opens it. To her surprised, she can see Seo-Jun standing in front of her while holding a bowl. He smiles and she smiles right back. To not waste anymore time, he immediately states the reason for why he is there.

Jeong-Yeon: Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve totally forgotten about my bowl after what happened yesterday.

Seo-Jun: Listen, I need to talk to you.

Jeong-Yeon: Um, sure.

Park (2013)

They both walk to a park which is close to Jeong-Yeon’s house and ended up sitting on a swing inside the park.

Seo-Jun: I have to talk you about…

Jeong-Yeon: I know it all…

Seo-Jun: About what?

Jeong-Yeon: The future…

Seo-Jun: Oh. How do you know?

Jeong-Yeon: I accidentally heard it when you and you future self were talking.

Seo-Jun: Oh….

Both of them fall into an awkward silence which each of them doesn’t know what to say to each other. Jeong-Yeon just stares at the ground while Seo-Jun is staring at the kids playing on the slides.

Seo-Jun: So, what are you going to do now that you know you’re going to be married to Tae-Hyung?

Jeong-Yeon: (laugh) it’s weird you know. I don’t have any feeling for him and he doesn’t have any feeling for me but we’re ended up married to teach other.

Seo-Jun: It’s actually not that weird. You see…Do you remember the first time we met on that rainy day?

Jeong-Yeon: um, yes.

Seo-Jun: That day it was supposed to be Tae-hyung the one that walk you home and then you would fall in love with him on the same day.

Jeong-Yeon: (laugh) really?

Seo-Jun: You know…Maybe Tae-Hyung would not fall in love with you. But instead it’s you the one that going to fall in love with him.

Jeong-Yeon: you think so?

Seo-Jun: That’s just a guess..

Jeong-Yeon: maybe… How about you? You must be happy knowing that you’re going to be married to Tzu-yu.

Seo-Jun: yes… but knowing that I’m going to create a robot killing machine and a time machine made me thinking that maybe living a single life may not be so bad at all.

Jeong-Yeon: You know that she really has fall in love with you right?

Seo-Jun: I don’t quite sure about that.

Again a dead silence between them.

Seo-Jun: Do you… like me?

Jeong-Yeon: (sigh) I guess it’s useless to hide it anymore. Yes… yes I do.

Seo-Jun: hah! I knew it! I mean you still keeping the keychain I gave you!

Jeong-Yeon: HM! Shut your mouth!

Seo-Jun: Well, I guess that’s it. I’m going to go back home now.

Seo-Jun gets up from his swing and walks to the exit but then Jeong-Yeon grabs his hand preventing him from getting any further.

Jeong-Yeon: Wait. Can I still like you?

Seo-Jun: Why are you asking me that? It’s up to you if you want to like me or not. Bye!

Jeong-Yeon: Yah! wait for me!

Meeting room (2013)

Inside the meeting room can be seen Seo-Jun’s dad and other workers in a serious mode. All the workers are sitting on a chair but Seo-Jun’s dad is standing and staring at the town through the wall glass.

Seo-Jun’s dad: As you all know, on this weekend our company going to have the 10th year anniversary. The reason I called you all here is because I heard there is a murderer in our town. So I want maximum security during the company anniversary. I don’t want anyone to interrupt it. Dismissed.

All the workers start to clean up their stuff and walk out of the meeting room while he is still standing and staring to the town through the wall glass.

Abandoned building (2013)

The robot’s body and head can be seen still separate from each other. Suddenly, the body stands and walks to it head. It grabs it head and simply intact it back on.

* Old Seo-Jun: If you want to get them, you have to past me first.*

*Searching for enemy*

 

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326, iaZ, miss_sushi,---bae.,Kurko7.iMARKurmom.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag,baby_beast08, Yuansaga.

See you guys next chapter.