Family & Lunch

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past again. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure this time Seo-Jun ajusshi is the one fall in love with mom.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

 

Family &Lunch

 

Seo-Jun’s dad building (2013)

After both of them had gone out of the office, they walk leisurely to the lift instead of the way they came in. While they were walking toward their way out, some of the workers will greet Seo-Jun. Well, he IS the son of the boss of the company. When they finally reach the exit they walk out of the exit and as soon they are out, Jeong-yeon lets out a sigh of relief.

Jeong-Yeon: (sigh) thank god. I’m finally out.

Seo-Jun: I’m so sorry that I brought you to all this.

Jeong-Yeon: Don’t worry it fine. In fact that was actually a fun experience for me….. So, it seems that you and your father are not that close.

Seo-Jun: Oh? Do you heard our conversation?

Jeong-Yeon: Sorry, I do not mean to eavesdrop but you guys were talking really loud.

Seo-Jun: The thing is, my father was never been there for me… And i know it sounds childish, but I hope he’ll spend more time with me. The only persons I close to are Robert and Tzu-yu I guess.

Jeong-Yeon: Robert? Who’s Robert?

Seo-Jun: He is actually my family’s butler. But he takes a month off to visit his brother in England. He should be back next week.

Jeong-Yeon: what? (who’s this Robert?)

Seo-Jun: Enough about me, how about your family? I’ve only seen your mom during the day she brought a wheelchair to the school.

Jeong-Yeon: (laugh). My mom… She’s really an independent, strong woman. She can cook a variety of food. My father is a good man and also a calm person but you don’t want to get on his nerves cause when he’s mad he’s worse that my mom. I also got an annoying older sister. Do you have a brother or sister?

Seo-Jun: No.. no I don’t.

They continue to walk but neither of them would start another conversation. Jeong-Yeon’s mind now is blank and she doesn’t know what to talk about because she is really nervous when there’s someone she likes is now walking beside her.

While she’s obviously being nervous, Seo-Jun takes a glance at her. To Seo-Jun, there are two things that would describe her, the Golden hair and the one-strap bag with a knitted “Jeong-Yeon” on it. Even from afar he would recognize her. That’s how unique(?) She is.

Seo-Jun then spotted the bear that he gave her during the badminton’s tournament is now currently strapped to her bag. Actually, there is one question that was playing in his mind for a long time. Which is, does she likes him?

Since Da-Hyun had gone back to the future without telling him if Jeong-Yeon really likes him. Seo-Jun really doesn’t sure if Jeong-Yeon really likes him or not. But now, seeing the bear strapped to her bag. Seo-Jun is pretty sure she likes him. I mean why would she keep it? But he doesn’t want to get ahead of himself. Maybe one day he will talk to her about it. But not now, she has gone through a lot.

Suddenly, she stops. She puts her hand at her forehead.“Ahhh Jeong-Yeon how could you be so stupid? She says with a low voice but still can be heard by Seo-jun. Suddenly, Jeong-Yeon apologizes to him because she has totally forgotten that she has to buy the groceries and now she has to take a turn to go to the store. Jeong-Yeon asks him to go back home because he doesn’t has to walk her to the store too but he insists.

Store (2013)

Seo-Jun: So, what do we have to buy again?

Jeong-Yeon: uhhhh wait.

She then ruffles her bag to find a list that her mom had gave her. After she had found it, she splits it in two and gives a half to Seo-Jun. Since the lists consist of wide variety of item, they have to split up. The plan is to meet up at the counter after you have got all the items.

Jeong-Yeon first goes to the vegetables and fruits section. She admits that she really doesn’t know much about vegetables and fruits so she had a hard time collect them. But while she’s picking up the fruit, someone called her and that someone is her mom. But since her hand is full, she puts her phone between her shoulder and her ear. While she is talking to her mom, she’ll pick some of the fruits consecutively.

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Jeong-Yeon-ah, why you aren’t home yet?

Jeong-Yeon: I’m buying the groceries mom…

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Why is it takes *sneezes* too long?

Jeong-Yeon: I’ll be back soon mom. Don’t worry. Take a rest.

After the phone call had ended she continues to picks the fruits. After she gets everything from her list, as promised she is now waiting at the counter. She waits, wait and wait but Seo-Jun can’t be seen. She starts to search for him but suddenly there’s a really beautiful dress behind a glass that caught her attention. Just by looking at it, she knows it’s going to be a fortune to pays for it. But at least she can imagine how it’ll look on her.

Meanwhile, Seo-Jun is running towards the counter. “aish, I’m late. I’m so dead. She’s going to get mad at me”. When gets closer to the promised spot, he realized Jeong-Yeon isn’t there. Then he searches for her. At one point, he sees a golden hair which holding a one-strap bag. He is 100% sure that is Jeong-Yeon. He then realized Jeong-Yeon is staring at a dress. He immediately stopped his track and sneak to her back. When he gets closer to her, she would pretend like she has the dress. For Seo-Jun that is really cute.

Seo-Jun: You look good in that dress.

Jeong-Yeon: Oh my god! Yah! Don’t do that anymore or I’ll have a heart attack.

Seo-Jun: (laugh) Come on. Let pay this things.

Jeong-Yeon’s house (2013)

After a long day for Jeong-Yeon, she finally reaches her home. Jeong-Yeon say thanks to Seo-Jun for walking her home. But as soon as Seo-Jun wants to leave, the door of Jeong-Yeon’s house opens and the one that comes out from the door is Jeong-Yeon’s mom.

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Yah! Jeong-Yeon! Why does *sneezes* it take too long---Oh? Who is this?

Jeong-Yeon: Mom.. This is Seo-Jun.

Seo-Jun: Annyeong.

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Aigoo, how about you get inside and have lunch with us?

Jeong-Yeon: Mom I don’t think he has the tim—

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: I do not talking to you, young lady.

Seo-Jun: I would love to but I hav—

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Great! Come inside! Jeong-Yeon, takes all the groceries to the kitchen.

And Jeong-Yeon thought her day was over. Jeong-Yeon’s mom drags Seo-Jun to the living room and introduces him to her husband. Then, she asks him to sit at the living room until the lunch is ready. Meanwhile, Jeong-Yeon goes to upstairs and enters her room to meet with Da-hyun to tells her the big new.

Jeong-Yeon: Da-Hyun! Seo-Jun is here! At the living room!

Da-Hyun: what? Why is he here?

Jeong-Yeon: What should I do?

Da-Hyun: I don’t know!

Jeong-Yeon: You!!! (breath Jeong-Yeon) okay. How do I look?

Da-Hyun: You look okay… I guess.

Jeong-Yeon: I don’t want to look okay. I want to look uhhh…. Beautiful!

*

**

***

Let just say their argument last for 30 minutes straight. Finally, Jeong-Yeon goes to the stairs and peek at the living room. It seems that her mom and her dad are talking to Seo-Jun about something but she couldn’t fully hear it. But then she sees her mom holding a photo album and she pretty sure her mom had shown Seo-Jun her picture when she was younger. She runs down the stairs to give her parent a piece of her mind.

Jeong-Yeon: Mom! What are you doing?

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: We are just showing Seo-Jun your picture when you were young. Look at this picture Seo-Jun. This is the picture when *sneezes* she went to the school for her first time. She sure cried a lot back then *sneezes*.

Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi, you look really cute back then.

Jeong-Yeon: …. Really? *blushing* thanks…

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Jeong-Yeon, could you stir the soup I’ve made? It’s in the kitchen.

Jeong-Yeon: Why me?

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: I have to show Seo-Jun another picture of yours. Besides, you don’t have anything to do right?

She sigh. She really can’t argue with her mom because she surely would lose.

*

She is now wearing her mom’s apron which has a ‘hello kitty’ design on it. When she is stirring the soup, Seo-Jun excuses himself to go to the toilet. Since the toilet downstairs is clogged and he has to go to the toilet at upstairs which is beside Jeong-Yeon’s room.

Just imagining Seo-Jun getting closer to her door room already makes her shivers to the bone. So she quickly runs up the stairs with a soup ladle in her just to make sure Seo-Jun won’t enters her room. Sure enough, when Seo-Jun goes upstairs he straight went to the toilet. That make her relieve, but to make sure he never steps in her room he sits right in front of HER room door. But since she’s so tired she dozed off in an instant.

 

“Jeong-Yeon..”

 

 

“Jeong-Yeon”

 

 

“Jeong-yeon!”

 

 

She hears someone calling out her name and she slowly opens up her eyes. She sees someone crouching right in front of her but she can’t recognize who it is because her eyesight is still blurry. After a few seconds, her eyesight becomes more clears. She then realized it was Seo-Jun calling out her name but since she so shocked, she instantly his Seo-Jun in the head with soup ladle as hard as she can. He then sits beside her while waiting the pain to gone away.

Seo-Jun: Oww.h..

Jeong-Yeon: I told you you should top doing that! I’m so sorry Seo-Jun!

Seo-Jun: It’s okay….i guess. But you know maybe before you hit someone, you have to make sure he’s a bad guy or not.

Jeong-Yeon: Sorryy…

Da-Hyun who heard all the ruckus right outside of the room, decided to eavesdrop their conversation.

Seo-Jun: What are you wearing by the way?

Jeon-Yeon: It’s my mom’s apron. She really likes ‘Hello Kitty’.

Seo-Jun: Really?

*

*

*

Seo-Jun: You know I’ve to say thanks to you.

Jeong-Yeon: Why?

Seo-Jun: Because of you, I finally able to know how it is feel to have a family. They bicker to each other, but at the same time they filled each other with love. And I’ve finally understand that you don’t have to be in a big house or a big car or a lot of money to be happy. You just need a family.

Both Da-Hyun and Jeong-Yeon falls into silence. Jeong-Yeon really never thought of that before. I guess the one who don’t have a pen appreciate pen more than those who do have a pen.

Da-Hyun:……

Seo-Jun: And I would do anything to be part of your family.

Jeong-Yeon: *blushing* what do you mean by that?

Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon….

Jeong-Yeon: Yes…?

Seo-Jun: Shouldn’t you be stirring the soup?

Jeong-Yeon: Ahh right!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Aish, my soup almost ruined because of Jeong-Yeon. Thank god, Seo-Jun reminded her. Anyway, let us eat.

After all of them had filled their stomach, Seo-Jun can finally goes back home. He walks to the exit escorted by Jeong-Yeon. Jeong-Yeon opens the door for him.

Jeong-Yeon: I guess I see you tomorrow?

Seo-Jun: Sure. Good bye Jeong-Yeon.

Jeong-Yeon: Good bye!

When he finally gone out of her sight, she quickly runs up the stairs and enters her room to meet with Da-Hyun but when she enters her room. Da-Hyun can’t be seen and the window in her room had been opened. She searches for Da-Hyun through the window but it’s too late. Da-Hyun had already left. She realized at her desk there is a small note written by Da-hyun.

“Jeong-Yeon-ssi. I’m sorry. I haven’t been much help and I have to leave. I can’t tell you why and I won’t tell you. I’m sorry.”

 

P.s It was me the one that took the last bite of your favorite cake not your sister.

She confuses. Why did Da-Hyun leave? Why does she want to leave? It all doesn’t add up for her. But she’s tired. She closed the window and takes a bath.

Meanwhile, Seo-Jun who just arrives to his home opens the door to his house and completely shocked when he sees a tall figure man with a moustache standing inside his house. Since it is dark, he can’t recognize him, but then the tall figure man opens the light and shows himself. When he finally did, Seo-Jun immediately hugs him.

Seo-Jun: Robert! I miss you!

Robert: Yes. Sir, I miss you too.

Seo-Jun: I thought you weren’t going to back home until next week to visit your sick brother. Right?

Robert: Well, he’s dead. I never like him anyways and the reason I visited him is because my grandma asked me to.

Seo-Jun: I’m sorry for his dead? I guess….

Before Seo-Jun goes to his room, he hugs Robert for one last time.

And sneezes.

(Just imagine Robert like Alfred from Batman.)

Inside a lab (2050)

There are two scientists making a final touch to a robot. A killing machine to be precise (just imagines it like Terminator)

??? (1): Remember, your mission is to find her, capture and bring her back.

??? (2): But sir, I don’t think he will understand what you said. It is still a prototype.

???(1): Then what? I should make a list or something?

???(2): That might work actually…

???(1): Are you kidding me? We build this perfect killing machine but it has to depend on a list?!

???(2): Sir, it is still a prototype.

???(1): Fine. Step 1. Find her. Step 2. Capture her.

???(2): I don’t think that’s going to work sir. You have to make it more precise.

???(1): (sigh)

Step 1

Go back to the past.

Step 2

Find Da-Hyun.

Step 3

Capture Da-Hyun without killing her

Step 4

Bring her back to the future

 

So in the next chapter, Seo-Jun is going to get sick. So, Tzu-yu OR Jeong-Yeon will visit him (only one of them can). I can’t decide it so I let you guys vote.

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326, iaZ.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.