The haunted library

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

(A/N: So, I kind of postponed the Time travel plot. So it’ll take a while before the plot continues.

AND from now on, when i mentioned student 1 or 2 in the next chapter. Keep in mind that it the same person as this chapter not a different person. It just that i don't have any idea what i should name them.)

School (2013)

Seo-Jun has just entered his classroom. He sees Tzu-yu, student1 and student 2 are making a circle.

Park Seo-Jun: What happened?

Student 1: Oh, Seo-Jun-ssi. Haven’t you heard?

Park Seo-Jun: Heard what?

Student 2: Our school librarian Sana has passed out this morning!

Park Seo-Jun: Passed out? Why?

Student 1: That is what we are discussing about right now. Want to join us?

Park Seo-Jun: nah~, I want to complete my homework.

Chou Tzu-yu: You still haven’t completed it yet?

Park Seo-Jun: There are a lot of homework okay.

*

*

It recess and as usual it’s crowded.

Seo-Jun is searching for a table.

Student 1: Seo-Jun-ssi, right here.

Park Seo-Jun: Thank you, I thought I can’t get a table today.

Suddenly, he realized there is Sana sitting across him.

Park Seo-Jun: Oh, Sana-ssi, I thought you had passed out.

She doesn’t give any reply.

Chou Tzu-yu: (hitting Seo-Jun head) Yah! She still scared over something!

Park Seo-Jun: Scared over what?

Student 1: That’s what we have been asking but she doesn’t say anything.

Student 2: Sana-yah, please tell us something!

Sana Minatozaki: Even if I told you guys, you guys wouldn’t believe me.

Chou Tzu-yu: Don’t worry you can tell us.

Seo-Jun doesn’t do anything to convince her to talk and only focusing on his food.

Sana Minatozaki: well….

*flashback*

She arrived to the school early since she had a lot of work on the library.

She is listening to the music with her earphone while doing her work in the library.

*THUD*

Suddenly, she heard a very loud THUD.

As a librarian she recognized that sound. It’s the sound of the door closing.

She started to get a little terrified since it still early in the morning and there aren’t any students inside the school.

Sana: Minatozaki: (who’s the hell opened the door?)

She started to get even more terrified as she suddenly hears someone is calling her name in a low voice.

???: sana-yah~, sana-yah~

At first, she thought she misheard it because she’s wearing the earphone. So she unequipped the earphone.

Sure enough, there is a vague voice calling out her name.

She bravely gets closer to the source of the voice.

Sana Minatozaki: wh-who is it?

??? : It’s me~

She’s getting closer, closer to the voice.

Suddenly, a blackout happened.

She started to panicked because she couldn’t see anything.

She took out her phone and on it flashlight to navigate her way out.

??? : Where are you going~? You have to help me.

She was frozen when she heard that. She could hear right from her back.

She slowly turned around.

Sana Minatozaki: AHHH!!!!!

She saw a very terrifying face when she turned around. It eyes were dropping a tear of red blood.

She was so shocked that she passed out.

*End of flashback*

Chou Tzu-yu: So you’re saying that you saw a ghost? That’s why you passed out.

Sana Minatozaki: yes it’s sound pretty absurd.

Student 2: Actually, our library is well known for being haunted.

Chou Tzu-yu: Oh, really?

Student 1: That’s right! I heard a lot of ghost stories from our seniors.

Student 2: There is a story where a daughter of one of our teacher died in the library while reading a book. Since then her spirit can be seen reading the book every night.

Chou Tzu-yu: Come to think of it, I once heard some weird noises when I studying in the library. It was really scary that I go home afterward.

Park Seo-Jun: (chuckles) Do you guys believe that story?

Chou Tzu-yu: Are you saying she’s lying?

Park Seo-Jun: No, I don’t say that. It just I don’t believe in ghost. I’ve never met one that is another reason AND I always come to the library but I never see or hear anything creepy.

Chou Tzu-yu: HM! I couldn’t wait for you to scream when you see a ghost!

Sana Minatozaki: If I could ask you guys a favor. Can you guys accompany me this afternoon at the library?

All of them went silent when they heard Sana favor..

Park Seo-Jun: Sure! I’ll prove you that there is no ghost.

Chou Tzu-yu: Well, since it afternoon I guess I can.

Student 1: Sorry but I can’t. My mom asked me to go home early today.

Student 2: I have to go back home early so I wouldn’t miss the bus.

Sana Minatozaki: Seo-Jun-ssi, Tzu-yu-ssi, I’m going to meet you guys this afternoon. Okay?

Park Seo-Jun: sure.

Chou Tzu-yu: ok

*

Chou Tzu-yu: (sigh) I don’t know if I could do this. Maybe I should tell her that I couldn’t accompany her.

Park Seo-Jun: Hey, it’s not nice to break someone promise you know.

Chou Tzu-yu: But…

Park Seo-Jun: Don’t worry, I’ll be there.

Chou Tzu-yu: (what do you mean?)

*

*

*

School library (2013)

Seo-Jun opens the door while Tzu-yu is right behind her. They could see Sana is sitting on a chair right beside the counter.

Sana Minatozaki: Thanks for coming!

When they entered the library they can see Jeong-Yeon and Tae-hyung in the library.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Annyeonghaseyo, Seo-Jun-ssi, Tzu-yu-ssi. It has been a while.

Park Seo-Jun: Oh, yeah.

Chou Tzu-yu: Are you guys accompanying Sana too?

Kim Tae-Hyung: Yeah.

Sana Minatozaki: I’m going to complete my work. It’s going to take an hour…

Park Seo-Jun: It’s ok. I’m going to complete my homework now.

As planned, Seo-Jun is completing his homework while both of the girls are talking to each other and Tae-Hyung is sleeping.

*

*

A few minutes has passed…

Sana has left her counter as she has to go to the toilet. The library goes silence.

So silence that even Seo-Jun who doesn’t believe in ghost start to get a little terrified.

Seo-Jun realized both of the girls have gone. Out of Curiosity, he stops doing his homework and starts to explore deeper into the library.

As he gets deeper, he starting to hears some weird noises.

At one point, he hears his name being called by something/someone.

???: Seo-Jun-ssi, Seo-jun-ssi.

As a non-believer to the ghost, he remains calm and gets closer to the voice.

Suddenly, from between two shelves two girls coming towards him while screaming as they wanted to scared him.

But Seo-Jun doesn’t even flinch.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: wah~, it’s true. Seo-Jun-ssi doesn’t easily get scared.

Chou Tzu-yu: But how do you know it was us?

Park Seo-Jun: (chuckles) since when ghost know how to use the honorifics?

Chou Tzu-yu: Ahh~.

*

*

When they get back to the entrance they realized one man is gone.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh? Where is Tae-Hyung?

Park Seo-Jun: He is sleeping before I explored the library.

Chou Tzu-yu: I’m going to go look for him outside.

As Tzu-yu went outside, a teacher who lifting a box is entering the library.

Teacher: Sana-yah, can you put this box in the store?

Park Seo-Jun: Teacher, Sana isn’t here. But we can help you.

Teacher: Ahh~, Thank you Seo-Jun-ssi.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Store? Is there store in the library?

Teacher: Yeah, there’s nothing much inside it. There are only old files and document. It is at the back of the library. Here’s the key.

*

Seo-Jun house (2013)

Kim Da-Hyun is lying on the sofa while reading Jeong-Yeon’s diary.

Today, my friend Sana asked me and Tae-Hyung to accompany her on the library. As a friend of course we’ve accepted it.

At the library, we met Seo-Jun and Tzu-yu. (They really look good together)

A lot of things happened at the library. There’s ghost and stuff. It really weird that I couldn’t simply wrote it down.

But what I can write is.

Even a man like Seo-Jun has something he feared. Of course he doesn’t easily get scared when I and Tzu-yu scared him.

He terrified of the darkness. And by terrified I MEANT terrified or should I say traumatized by it.

I don’t know what happened to him that made him scared of the darkness too much.

And on the library, he had met with his fear.”

Kim Da-Hyun: (chuckles) ajusshi, scared of the dark? What is wrong with him?

School library (2013)

Park Seo-Jun: Oh, it starts to rain? How I’m going to go back home now?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ahh~ there is the store. It’s pretty hidden away by the shelves.

Park Seo-Jun: Open the door will you?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon : Oh, I’m sorry.

But as soon as he gets to the doorstep, he stops.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: What’s wrong?

Park Seo-Jun: can you open the lamp? I couldn’t see anything.

Jeong-Yeon opens the light and Seo-Jun entering the room with ease.

As the teachers said there isn’t much inside it. There are only old files and documents.

Inside the room he notices one thing. There is one figure standing inside the room but it is covered with a blanket.

Seo-Jun quickly takes off the blanket.

Turns out, it is a mannequin.

But this mannequin isn’t a simple mannequin. It face was scribbled by someone who made it like the mannequin has face who is crying tears of blood.

Park Seo-Jun: Ahh~ this is what Sana had saw this morning!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (Laugh)

*

After they have laughed, they try to open the door but they can’t because the door is jammed.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh no! It’s jammed! What are we going to do?

Park Seo-Jun: Let me try it.

Seo-Jun used every drop of his strength but he failed to open the door.

Park Seo-Jun: I guess we just have to wait until Sana arrived.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: But what if she thought we must have gone back home?

Park Seo-Jun: I don’t know…..

*

But something happen that make the current situation even worse.

Lightning struck the building and make it blackout.

Since the door has no window it is completely pitch black they couldn’t see anything.

Just then, Seo-Jun breathing starts to be coming heavier.

Jeong-Yeon who is right beside him is worried about him.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Are you okay?

Park Seo-Jun: I (gasp) don’t (gasp). I can’t stay here any (gasp) longer.

Suddenly, Seo-Jun collapsed to the floor.

Jeong-Yeon who is terrified right now quickly holding his hand.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi! Oh no, what is happening right now?

Tzu-yu who is entering the library with Sana suddenly hears the ruckus.

Chou Tzu-yu: Oh, do you hear that? Let’s go!

Sana Minatozaki: Yes, wait! What if it is a ghost?

Chou Tzu-yu: I don’t think it’s a ghost.

As she gets closer to the store, she realized it was Jeong-Yeon who made the noises.

Chou Tzu-yu: Jeong-Yeon-ssi! What happened!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Seo-Jun-ssi! Passed out!

Chou Tzu-yu: What! Sana-ssi do you have the key for this room?!

Sana Minatozaki: I’m sorry but I don’t have it, the teacher is the one that keep it.

Chou Tzu-yu: Then I guess we have to bring this door down!

*

*

It has been awhile since Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun got stuck in the room.

Tzu-yu and Sana had tried everything to open the door but failed.

Tae-Hyung who is sleeping behind the counter hears the ruckus and goes towards it.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Wha-( yawning) is going on?

Chou Tzu-yu: Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun are trapped in this room.

As he shocked to hear that, he kicks the door and it immediately falls down.

*

*

*

God knows for how long Seo-Jun has been passed out.

Finally, Seo-Jun wakes up from his slumber.

Park Seo-Jun: Oh? Why are you guys look so scared?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: You passed out.

Chou Tzu-yu: Are you okay?

Kim Tae-Hyung: We should go home now.

Sana Minatozaki: I’ve completed my work. So let’s go home.

*

Kim Tae-Hyung: Can you believe it? A guy like him scared to the dark?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Hey, it’s not nice to laugh at others weaknesses.

Kim Tae-Hyung: I know. It must been to scared of something that you must faced every day.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yeah… ( but what is this feeling? When I held his hand, my heart skipped a beat)

Kim Tae-Hyun: Jeong-Yeon-ah. I’m going to go back home now.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Oh k.

*

Meanwhile, Tzu-yu and Seo-Jun are walking home together. At first they don’t say anything to each other but finally Tzu-yu asks something.

Chou Tzu-yu: Are you okay?

Park Seo-Jun: Yes, I’m okay. How many times you’ve asked me that?

Chou Tzu-yu: Are you still scared of the dark?

That question make Seo-Jun stops his track.

He doesn’t answer but only gives her a nod.

Park Seo-Jun: (starts to cry) it funny right? A man like me.. scared of the dark

Chou Tzu-yu: (holding his hand) it’s okay. Everyone has their weakness. Like me. I couldn’t stand spiders.

Park Seo-Jun: (chuckles) thank you….

Chou Tzu-yu: But what I don’t understand is… Sure Sana mistook the mannequin as a ghost. But how can she heard the noise and how the hell the mannequin moved by itself?

Park Seo-Jun: You still haven’t figured it out yet?

Chou Tzu-yu: Oh? You know what actually had happened?

Park Seo-Jun: Yeah. But I want you to figure it out by yourself.

Chou Tzu-yu: Tell me! Tell me!

Park Seo-Jun: Figure it out yourself!

*

*

*

*

*

So what really happened?

*flashback*

In the morning, the same teacher who has given the key to Seo-Jun is lifting the mannequin into the library.

Since the door is hidden by the shelves, Sana couldn’t see the teacher entering the library.

All she can hears is the loud THUD when the teacher closing the door.

Teacher: Aish! I couldn’t lift this alone I have to ask for Sana help. Sana-yah~, Sana-yah.

Since the teacher is far away from Sana, her voice seems vague.

Sana who is oblivious to the truth walks to the teacher.

But then a blackout happened!

Sana wants to retreats but then the teacher asks for her help.

Teacher: Where are you going? You have to help me.

Sana then turned around and sees the mannequin.

Then… we know what happened next...

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman.

See you guys next chapter.