The truth

I want her to be happy!

An alley (2013)

Sana and Nam-Joon was walking beside each other when suddenly they realized there is a group of policemen doing some kind of investigation inside the alley. At first glance, they immediately thought it was a murder case. Since they can also see an ambulance parked beside a police car. Then one dead, covered body is brought out by the doctor and put it inside the ambulance. He was pretty much dead so they don’t know why the doctors are such in a hurry.

Both of them decided to get closer to the alley and at one point they able to hear the policemen conversation.

Policeman (1): Man, I can’t believe someone took down the black jacket. Heck, even our finest policeman can’t handle him.

Policeman (2): The one who took his live must be as strong as a future killer robot or something. I mean damn….He’s strong.

Policeman (3): Well the good news is the black jacket whose was disturbing the town’s peace is now gone…. The bad news is there’s a murderer who is stronger than the black jacket in our town now.

Nam-Joon: Someone killed the black jacket? Who? Isn’t the black jacket is a totally buff man?

Sana: well… one thing lead to another I guess. Let just go home.

Meanwhile, at another part of the town can be seen a lady is being piggybacked by a golden-haired lady while two boys are dragging an old man with their shoulders. While there is another tall woman walking beside them awkwardly. Only god knows how long they have been walking. But hell they look tired. Their weird circumstances are attracting a lot of attentions to themselves.

Tae-Hyung: Well, this is embarrassing.

Tzu-yu: Well, my house is just around the corner. Should we stop there?

Seo-Jun: Yes, please! Man, this guy is heavy!

Tzu-yu: Well, just turn left on this corner….

Tzu-yu’s house (2013)

They all finally arrived at Tzu-yu’s house and immediately entered the house. Tzu-yu’s father and her brother Ye-Jun are not home for a reason. Tzu-yu for the first time, actually thankful her father is not at home because it going to take DAYS explaining to her dad why there is two unconscious human in their house.

Da-Hyun who is STILL sleeping is being put up on a sofa while the man in coat is put up on a bed inside her father’s room.

Tzu-yu: While you guys are resting, I should make you guys some tea.

Jeong-Yeon who is tired carrying Da-Hyun all the way suddenly felt hurt on her palm. She grunts. She looks at her palm and found a small cut. Even though it just a small cut the amount of blood pouring out of it are quit astounding. She doesn’t quite sure when she got hurt but she just assumed she got hurt when she was running away from the robot. However, she doesn’t take this too seriously since it just a small cut so she just hides it away.

However, Tae-Hyung who’s just beside her heard her grunt and asks her curiously. “What’s wrong?” She says that her palm is a little bit hurt but she’s fine so he doesn’t have to worries about it. He insists to looks at her hand but she refused to do so. At one point he lifts her hand by himself.

Tae-Hyung: Yah, you’re bleeding!

Jeong-Yeon: I said. I’m fine!

Tae-Hyung: You’re obviously not fine. Tzu-yu-yah, do you have some bandages?

Tzu-yu: Yes, we do have it. It’s in the drawer behind you.

Tae-Hyun opens the drawer and searches for the bandages. When he found one, he immediately takes Jeong-Yeon’s hand and he diligently wraps the bandages around her palm. To be honest, Jeong-Yeon never knew Tae-Hyung knows his way around bandages.

Tae-Hyung: By your face reaction. You thought I don’t know how to do this kind of stuff huh?

Jeong-Yeon: Is it that obvious? But yes I never know you can do this…

Tae-Hyung: There’s still a lot things you don’t know about me.

Jeong-Yeon: Ahh! Yah! That’s hurt!

Tae-Hyung: Don’t move around! This is a delicate work here.

While they having a little chat, Da-Hyun finally wakes up from her slumber. Due to her blurriness of her eyes she doesn’t quite sure where she is. But the first thing she sees when she wakes up is two familiar figures.

Da-Hyun: Mom, Dad?

Tae-Hyung: haha. We aren’t your parent. Do we look like them though?

Da-Hyun: You two pretty much look exactly like them. Just younger…..

Tae-Hyung: Really?

Da-Hyun: Where am I anyway?

Tae-Hyung then explained the whole thing that had happened to her. Of course, even she the one that from the future, hard to believe that a giant robot killer tried to kidnap her. But it doesn’t look like Tae-Hyung is lying so she just believed him.

Tae-Hyung: So, who are you actually?

Da-Hyun: Uhh, i.. .um….

Out of nowhere, Seo-Jun interrupts their conversation.

Seo-Jun: She’s my cousin. Da-Hyun-ah comes inside. We need to talk.

Inside the room

Da-Hyun: OH Seo-Jun ajuss- Seo-Jun-ssi. Long time no see.

Seo-Jun: I thought you had gone to the future already.

Da-Hyun: I wanted to actually… but I forgot where did I landed… so…

Seo-Jun: (sigh)

Man in coat: Aish you two are so noisy. If you two want to argue, do it outside.

The man in coat then suddenly something is missing from him. He checked every part of his body but he can’t seem to find it.

Seo-Jun then takes out the weird looking gun which he had kept. The man in coat reaches to gets it. But then just his hand reaches the gun Seo-Jun pulls the gun farther away from him.

Seo-Jun: You…. Am i right? Like in the year 2050 me?

Old Seo-Jun: So you figured it out. Huh as expected of young me. We do are the smart one.

Seo-Jun: Here take your gun back. Can you explained why all this happened to me?

Old Seo-Jun: What do I need to explain again?

Seo-Jun: First of all, why the time machines have father’s company logo on it. Did father created it. If so why?

Old Seo-Jun: ………….It’s me.

Seo-Jun: What?

Old Seo-Jun: I’m….I’m the one that created the time machine….

Seo-Jun: For what?

Old Seo-Jun: You don’t need to know why. Not now.

Seo-Jun: .. wha… then… why.. Da-Hy-…. Wen- here….

Old Seo-Jun: I know there are a lot to take in. But believe me once I explained to you. Maybe then, you’ll understand.

Just then Jeong-Yeon who’s sick of waiting for Seo-Jun and Da-Hyun to come out stands up from her sit and walks to the room. The door is closed. She tries to opens it but when just as her hand reaches the door knob.

Old Seo-Jun: As you might know. Da-Hyun is actually Jeong-Yeon’s daughter. Her father is none other than Tae-Hyung. And for whatever reason, she wanted to goes back to the past to make sure she’ll fall in love with you.

Seo-Jun: I know that…. I even did everything she told me to do. I still remembered that I walked with Jeong-Yeon on that rainy day. Heck, I even participated in a badminton tournament with her. I… don’t know why I did that.

Old Seo-Jun: You know Da-hyun, your mother is quite worried about you.

Seo-Jun: Why did you want Jeong-Yeon to fall in love with me actually Da-Hyun-ah?

Da-Hyun: Dad…. He… he… he rarely home and my mom is lonely about that. So maybe I thought… that …

Seo-Jun: So you just leave? Without even telling her where would you went? You even worse than your father….

Old Seo-Jun: Hey now.. That’s not nice.

Seo-Jun:…. How about us? Who are we married to?

Old Seo-Jun: …..Tzu-yu.

Jeong-Yeon who’s an inch away from the doorknob immediately backs away. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. I mean this day is another long day for her. One second away she was running from a robot and two seconds later she was walking with two time traveler!!

Tzu-yu: Jeong-Yeon?

As usual when she’s in shocked her reflexes takes in and she would tries to hit anything that make her shocked and this time it Tzu-yu. She makes a fist and swings her fist to Tzu-yu. But thank lord she’ll able to stops herself. Look like Tzu-yu is bringing the tea to her guests. She brings the tea on a tray.

Tzu-yu: Did I startle you? I’m sorry.

Jeong-Yeon: No,no it should I the one that should be sorry.

Tzu-yu: Do you want some tea?

Jeong-Yeon: Uhh, no. I have to go. It’s already late. I’m sorry.

Jeong-Yeon walks past her. Tzu-yu noticed something wrong.

Tzu-yu: Jeong-Yeon-ah! Are you crying?

Jeong-Yeon did cries. It just a little but still. She wipes the tears with her sleeves and continues to walks away from her.

Jeong-Yeon: I ha-have to go.

Tzu-yu: Wait….. What’s wrong with her?

Seo-Jun who heard their conversation comes out of the room.

Seo-Jun: Is there something wrong?

Tzu-yu: well, no…. Do you want some tea?

Seo-Jun: Um.. sure.

After 20 minutes, Old Seo-Jun finally decided to go back to the future. He thanks Tzu-yu for her care and then walks out of her house with Da-Hyun. While they are walking Da-Hyun asks some questions that are still lingering in her mind.

Da-Hyun: Ajusshi how did you go back to the past again? I thought there was only one time machine.

Old Seo-Jun: I build three of them actually. The first one was being used by you, the robot took the 2nd one and I take the third one.

Da-Hyun: Ohhh, did you really married to Tzu-yu? But I’ve never seen her before.

Old Seo-Jun: You were young when she’gone. I don’t think you remembered her.

Both of them keep walking until they reached the animal’s graveyard. From there Old Seo-Jun walks up a hill followed by Da-hyun.

Da-hyun: Why are we here?

Old Seo-Jun: I landed my time machine on top of this hill. Also, I have to visit someone.

At one certain point, Old Seo-Jun stops his track in front of a tombstone. He brushes off the leaves that are on top of the tombstone. He smiles and then continues to walks up the hill.

Da-Hyun is a little weird out by his action. “Why he bothers to brush off the leaves?” she thought to herself. Da-Hyun glances at the tombstone. “sparky” that’s what written on the tombstone.

Da-Hyun: Sparky?

Old Seo-Jun: Da-Hyun are you coming or not?

Da-Hyun: Coming~~

On top of the hills

Da-Hyun: Hold up~

Old Seo-Jun: Come on. What are you looking at?

Da-Hyun: Nothing…

Old Seo-Jun gets in the time machine but then he can see Da-Hyun is looking at the view of town from the hills. She sighs. She reminiscing backs all the memories all the memories of the town.

Old Seo-Jun: Are you worried about your mother?

Da-Hyun: I worried about all of them. I worried about mom, dad, ajushhi and even Tzu-yu. I’ve changed so many things in the past that maybe the future isn’t the same anymore.

Old Seo-Jun: Da-Hyun. We don’t have to worry about the future. We can’t change anything. They’ll change everything.

Both of them get into the time machine and go back to the future.

Near Jeong-Yeon’s house (2013)

Jeong-Yeon is walking as fast as she can while Tae-hyung followed her. He able to catches up with her but then he doesn’t asked her anything about why she just suddenly left Tzu-yu’s house.

The conversation between Old Seo-Jun and young Seo-Jun keep playing in her mind.

Old Seo-Jun: As you might know. Da-Hyun is actually Jeong-Yeon’s daughter. Her father is none other than Tae-Hyung. And for whatever reason, she wanted to goes back to the past to make sure she’ll fall in love with you.

Tae-hyung: Jeong-Yeon-ah….

Seo-Jun:…. How about us? Who are we married to?

Tae-Hyung: Jeong-Yeon-ah!!

Old Seo-Jun: …..Tzu-yu.

Suddenly she feels someone pulls her hand. The Reality kicks in and looks like both of them were trying to cross the road but the light turn green. But Jeong-Yeon did not know that and she just kept on going. Thankfully, Tae-hyung able pulls her away from the road.

Tae-Hyung: Why are you dozing off?

Jeong-Yeon: I….Just let go of my hand please.

Tae-Hyung: Oh? Ok… You know at least you could say thank.

Jeong-Yeon: I’m sorry…. Thanks Tae-Hyung-ah.

Tae-Hyung: You know, I think you should rest. Is it okay if I leave alone now?

Jeong-Yeon: uh… yeah. I’m going to be okay.

But before Tae-Hyun could get any further away, Jeong-Yeon asks him a question.

Jeong-Yeon: Tae-Hyung-ah! Do you… like me?

Tae-Hyung: ……. No. Why would you say that?

Tae-Hyun walks away for her and finally gets out of her sight.

Jeong-Yeon: Then… why do I marry to you?

 

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326, iaZ, miss_sushi,---bae.,Kurko7.iMARKurmom.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag,baby_beast08, Yuansaga.

See you guys next chapter.