Black Jacket

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past.

Step 2

Find Da-Hyun.

Step 3

Capture Da-Hyun without killing her

Step 4

Bring her back to the future

 

(I didn’t expect you guys to vote 50/50…..)

(A:N I should have called them scientist 1 and 2 omg I’m so dumb)

Inside a lab (2050)

Scientist (2): But is the boss going to be mad at us?

Scientist (1): Why would he be? We are literally doing him a favor. In fact, he might be so happy. That he going to promote us!

Scientist (2): Well if that so…

Two of them put the robot on levitation cart and put it inside the time machine. One of them then put the coordinate and the date. Scientist (1) then puts on a sunglass as he knows the time machine will make a bright flash.

*10,9,8,7,6,5*

Scientist (1): Uhh you might want to….

Scientist (2): what?

*4,3,2,1*

As expected, the time machine make a bright flash that blinds the eyes of scientist 2 AND 1.

Scientist (1): OWHH. I didn’t expect it to be that bright!

Scientist (2): Why you didn’t tell me?!

Scientist (1): Shut up you!!

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

*achoo*

*achoo, achoo*

Seo-Jun can be seen sneezing non-stop while lying on his bed. He had used two boxes of tissues just to clears up his mucus. “It seem that yours cold getting worse. Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital?” Robert asked while holding another box of tissue.

Seo-Jun: I’m fine Robert but thanks for worrying about me. Thanks for bringing that tissue for me. You can go now.

Robert put the box beside his bed and continues to walks outside of Seo-Jun’s room. But suddenly, he stops at the doorstep.

Robert: Ah yes. Have you heard about the black jacket?

Seo-Jun: The black Jacket?

School (2013)

Meanwhile….like Seo-Jun, the school is also talking about the black jacket. Everyone who did not know anything about the black jacket seems to know all about it now. The rumor spread around the school so fast, that no one even knows where is the story comes from.

“The Black Jacket?” Both Jeong-Yeon and Tzu-yu said.

Sana: Yes it seems that recently one of the townspeople got mugged by someone who called himself the black jacket. But thankfully he did not get hurt.

Jeong-Yeon: Who does call himself the black jacket. That’s lame.

Tzu-yu: So why do you bother to tell us?

Sana: Well some rumor says that his hideout is near our school. So, be careful on your way home. Oh Yeah, where’s Seo-Jun? I have to make sure everyone knows about this.

Tzu-yu: He’s sick.

“What? He’s sick?” Jeong-Yeon said with a harsh tone. A small feeling of guilt appears on her heart right now. How can she not? When she can clearly remember that yesterday, he went to her house when her mom was sick. Her mom must have spread her cold to Seo-Jun too.

As Tzu-yu gobbles down her food slowly, she said “Hm! Yes. He’s sick. He messaged me this morning”. Tzu-yu realizes Jeong-Yeon’s face got paler. “Why do you look so worried?” Tzu-yu asked Jeong-Yeon with full curiosity.

Jeong-Yeon doesn’t say anything, she couldn’t say anything. She doesn’t know how to say she’s worried about Seo-Jun without making it looks like she likes him. She’s currently brainstorming for an excuse and she finally got it. “Well, we supposed to train together today. Well I guess it just me” She cleverly said. Tzu-yu doesn’t have any suspicion over her and 100% trust her.

Tzu-yu: Don’t worry, I’ll visit him this afternoon.

After Sana had given them the warning, she walks to other groups to gives them the warning too. Then, both Jeong-Yeon and Tzu-yu got out of the cafeteria and walk back to their own classes.

That afternoon at the Badminton’s court (2013)

*What!*

A loud shout from Sana can be heard from one of the badminton’s court that made all the players look at her. Sana is a calm girl. She rarely gets angry but once there was a bully in the school and he made some ruckus inside the library. No matter how many times she asked him to shut up, he will get even louder. Finally, Nam-Joon who was studying inside the library gave the bully a lesson and kicked him out of the library. But then Nam-Joon put the book that he had read at the wrong shelve and Sana went crazy after that. Tae-Hyun said it took Nam-Joon a full week to get apologize by her.

The point is if you make Sana mad, you really are in a big trouble.

Jeong-Yeon: Just this once please….

Sana: You never want to skip your training! Why now?

Jeong-Yeon: Uhh, well….

They argument seem to attract a lot of attention which disturb others training. Nam-Joon who is currently training stops and then goes to the both of them.

Nam-Joon: What happened here?

Jeong-Yeon: Oh Nam-Joon oppa. I want to skip my training for today but Sana wouldn’t let me.

Nam-Joon: Oh? Why exactly you want to skip training?

Jeong-Yeon: I have something to do….

Nam-Joon: Well I don’t see any problem here. Sana-ssi, just gives Jeong-Yeon skips her training for today. I mean this is her first time to skips her training. I think we can let it slide.

Sana: Fine… But just this once!

Just after Jeong-Yeon has gone home….

Nam-Joon: She’s cute.

Sana: What are you talking about? Go train!

Nam-Joon: Yes my lady….

Jeong-Yeon’s house (2013)

Jeong-Yeon dashes off to her home as fast as she could get. When Jeong-Yeon is there, Jeong-Yeon immediately told her mom that Seo-Jun is sick because of her and now she want to visit Seo-Jun. She runs up the stairs straight to her room and then she changes her clothes. Can be seen the note that Da-Hyun had wrote for her is still on the desk inside Jeong-Yeon’s room but she couldn’t care less about it now.

Just before she could leave her house, her mom asks Jeong-Yeon to gives Seo-Jun a bowl of porridge which her mom coincidentally made.

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

She walks to the door. She puts the bowl on the floor and then knocks the door twice. But there is no response. She knocks again but again there is no response.

???: Can I help you?

She suddenly heard a question been asked to her behind her back. “AHH!!” She is shocked and as usual when she is shocked her reflexes takes in and tries to hit something or someone behind her. She then closes her eyes and then makes a fist and swings her fist to whomever behind her.

But somehow that person is able to blocks her punch. She opens her eyes. To her surprised, standing in front her is a man with a moustache.

Jeong-Yeon: I’m sorry! It’s my reflexes!

Robert: I’m sorry, but who are you?

Jeong-Yeon introduces herself to Robert and also states why she is there. Once Robert hears her explanation, he understands and asks Jeong-Yeon to get inside.

Jeong-Yeon gets inside. When Jeong-Yeon stands inside, she gets the same vibe when she stood at Seo-Jun’s dad office. She walks slowly inside and ended up standing inside the living room. Jeong-Yeon is completely astonished when she sees Tzu-yu is in the living room too. She’s completely forgotten that Tzu-yu said that she will visit Seo-Jun. Look like as usual, they are doing their homework together.

Tzu-yu: annyeong Jeong-Yeon-ssi. What are you doing here?

Jeong-Yeon: I have some porridge…for Seo-Jun….

Tzu-yu: Do you make them?

Jeong-Yeon: Of course not. My mom made it. But who was that?

Tzu-yu: Oh? You didn’t know? That’s Robert…

Jeong-Yeon: ahhh, the one that has a brother in England?

After a few minutes waiting, Seo-Jun finally comes out of his room and confront with Jeong-Yeon. He asks her why she’s here. She just lifts the bowl to him. Seo-Jun then brings three smaller bowls to splits up the porridge and now they are eating the porridge at the living room.

It’s full of awkward silence with only the slurping sound of the soup of the porridge can be heard. To break the awkward silence, Seo-Jun opens the television . Seo-Jun then go through the unending channels to see what is interesting. Suddenly….

Jeong-Yeon: Wait go back! It’s my favorite drama!

Drama

 

*Should I confess to him already?*

*Of course you should!*

*But I don’t think I ready for that*

Seo-Jun: What I don’t understand about drama that is… *slurp* Why the Female Lead Actor just confessed her feeling already? It takes her a very long time to do so.

Tzu-yu: hehe. If she does that it’ll only take 10 episodes to end the drama.

Jeong-Yeon: It’s because she scared. She doesn’t sure if the male lead actor really likes the 2nd female lead actor. If he likes the 2nd female lead actor, she would end up embarrassing herself.

Seo-Jun: Ohhhh, you really like this drama don’t you?

*Ding Dong*

Meanwhile in an arcade (2013)

Da-Hyun is playing one of the arcade games, which is another one of those fighting game like street fighter. She had been playing all day that she has gotten so good that she set the highest record on the game. In fact she’s so good at the game she doesn’t even need to observe the screen. She just need to mashes the buttons and then win.

Flashback
* Seo-Jun: I’ve finally understand that you don’t have to be in a big house or a big car or a lot of money to be happy. You just need a family.*

She is currently reminiscing back Jeong-Yeon’s conversation with Seo-Jun when she is still staying at her grandma’s house while playing the game. “You need a family to be a happy?” She thought to herself while laying the final blow to the enemy.

*You Won! Next Round!*

She then realized maybe going back to the past for a long time without telling her mom was not a good idea. No one is there to look out for her except Seo-Jun ajushhi. She then starts to get worried for her mom (in the future), I mean she did looks pretty sick the last time she saw her. She decided to leave her objective here and goes back to the future.

She stands up for her seat. But then suddenly…..

*A New Challenger Approaching!*

Da-Hyun: Maybe one last game….

She sits back and plays the game once again. Expecting another easy game, she is flabbergasted when she’s actually not winning but actually losing. All the mashes of the buttons make some loud noises which attract a lot of attention. She tried every combo possible but it is useless. She has been completely destroyed by her opponent.

*You lost!*

She admits that she pretty upsets at the result but nevertheless she has to goes back to the future. She stands up from her seat again and walks out of the arcade. But then she stopped by none other than Tae-Hyung. Turns out, the one that defeated her at the arcade game is Tae-Hyung.

Tae-Hyung: Yah! Aren’t you the one that threw the rock at me?

Da-Hyun: What?

Tae-Hyung: Don’t try to play dumb in front of me! You’re the only one wears this kind of clothe at this town. You ran so fast that day. I can’t even keep up with you.

Da-Hyun: Fine! I admit it. I’m sorry! Now can you let me go? I’m going back home now!

Tae-Hyung: Aren’t you scared of the black jacket? Let me you back home!

Da-Hyun: black jacket? Who is that? You don’t have too! My house is near here anyway…..

Tae-Hyung: That’s good! Let me you then!

Da-Hyun: You never listened to me! I always had to do what you want to do. Do you ever ask me what do I want to do?

Tae-Hyung: What are you talking about, we have only met once right? Why are you so tense….I’m sorry I guess…. If you really don’t want me to you it’s fine then…

Da-Hyun is walking back to the alley where she landed with the time machine but somehow she ended up walking in front of Seo-Jun’s house. She stops and then reminiscing back the memories she had made inside of the house.

Tae-Hyung: So, you live with Seo-Jun?

Da-Hyun: Yah! You followed me?!

Tae-Hyung: I have to make sure you’re safe. So this is your house? So that’s mean you live with Seo-Jun.

Da-Hyun: Just go home! I’m safe here!

Tae-Hyung wanted to go home but then he realized there is a familiar shoe inside the shoe rack.

Tae-Hyung: Oh, this is Jeong-Yeon’s shoe? Why is she here?

He then without any hesitation rings the doorbell. Da-Hyun who is shocked by his action immediately hides behind him. He expects Jeong-Yeon is the one that’s going to opens the door but then Seo-Jun shows up.

Seo-Jun: Oh, you….Tae-Hyung right?

Tae-Hyung: yes… why Jeong-Yeon is here?

Jeong-Yeon and Tzu-yu who heard their conversation decided to interrupt.

Jeong-Yeon: I’m here to visit Seo-Jun.

Tae-Hyung: But you never skip your training..

Tzu-yu: There, there. There is no need for both of you to argue….

Jeong-Yeon and Tae-Hyun go on and on and ended up making an argument between both of them. Seo-Jun who is annoyingly listening through their argument immediately realized Da-Hyun who is hiding behind Tae-Hyung.

Seo-Jun: Oh, Da-Hyun… what are you doing here?

Tzu-yu: Oh? She’s your cousin right?

Jeong-Yeon: Oh, Da-Hyun! You’re here!

Tae-Hyung: Oh do you guys know her too?

Seo-Jun: How do you all know her…?

Just then thick fog suddenly appears and then one by one they fall asleep. Tzu-yu who fell right beside Seo-Jun thankfully able to captures her but he couldn’t hold on for long cause the fog make him fell asleep too. Seo-Jun who is still slight awake, he sees someone totally buff unaffected by the fog walking towards them slowly. He then lifts Da-Hyun who is totally asleep on top of his shoulder.

*Step 3 Done*

*Step 4 in progress*

The man turns around and walks out of the gate of Seo-Jun’s house. It is blurry but Seo-Jun pretty sure he sees a…..

Seo-Jun: black jacket?

 

(Just bear with the black jacket. I know it sound silly but it meant to be silly and i still couldn't believe the vote ended up 50/50)

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326, iaZ, miss_sushi,---bae.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.