"I like Seo-Jun"

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

Inside Seo-Jun’s room on the 1st floor (2013)

Seo-Jun is lying on the bed inspecting the small keychain teddy bear doll he got from the claw machine inside the arcade.

The bear has a white fur and it is holding a sign between two of it paws that says “Get Well Soon”.

Truthfully, he still can’t believe he managed to gets the bear since he always thought the claw machine is a rigged arcade game, there is no possible way you can win. Well, he proved himself wrong today.

At the first glance of the bear, he instantly thinking to gives it to Tzu-yu since she always told him she likes bear. Like a lot.

Suddenly, Tae-Hyung comes out from the toilet. Seo-Jon who is shocked immediately hides the bear behind him.

Tae-Hyung who saw his sudden rush movement instantly knows he’s hiding something.

Kim Tae-Hyung: What are you hiding?

Seo-Jun tries to deny that he’s hiding something but his facial expression shows it all.

Kim Tae-Hyung: Give it to me!

Tae-Hyung then jumps on top of the bed and searching the item he is hiding from him on his whole body.

Park Seo-Jun: Yah! What are you doing?! (laugh) That tickles!! YAH! Stop it!!

Just then, Sana comes in and sees both of them in an inappropriate position. Sana instantly covers her face with her both hands.

Sana Minatozaki: I’m sorry but do you guys have an extra pill- What are you two doing?!

Park Seo-Jun: Sana-ssi! This isn’t what it looks li- Get off me already!!

Sana Minatozaki: NEVER MIND!!

Before he can explains it to Sana. She shuts the door down with a loud bang.

Park Seo-Jun: This is your fault!

Kim Tae-Hyung: Me?! It’s you!!

*

*

It’s morning and the coach has bought them bread and milk for breakfast. After they have eats their breakfast. They hop on to the bus to go back to the stadium.

But before Seo-Jun could hop on the bus, he is greeted by Sana.

Sana Minatozaki: annyeong Seo-Jun-ssi, about yesterday…

Park Seo-Jun: I and Tae-Hyung are not….

Sana Minatozaki: It’s not about you two!! It’s jeong-Yeon. She’s been acting weird since last night. Could you talk to her?

Seo-Jun is a little weird out by that favor but nevertheless he agreed without any hesitation.

On the way to the stadium, Seo-Jun would try to talks to Jeong-Yeon but she wouldn’t answers or even look at him.

Park Seo-Jun: Hey, the coach told me that your rival Na-Yeon will play against us in the semi-final match.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon:…………………….

They arrive at the stadium. All of them get out of the bus with a happy expression except Jeong-Yeon.

*

Badminton’s Stadium (2013)

Jeong-Yeon can be seen sitting on a bench not doing anything and only looking at the floor.

Park Seo-Jun: It seems like she wouldn’t say anything? What’s wrong with her?

Kim Tae-Hyung: Maybe it’s that time of the month?

Sana Minatozaki: I don’t think so…

Seo-Jun then seats beside her. Jeong-Yeon flinches and moves a little bit far from him. Just when Seo-Jun wanted to says something, a familiar figure come toward them.

Im Na-Yeon: I’ve been waiting for this day to happen since I’ve lost to you 2 years ago. Look like we’ll determine the winner today. Just so you know we’ll win this tournament.

Jeong-Yeon doesn’t say anything and that make even Na-Yeon weird out.

Im Na-Yeon: Aren’t you going to say anything?

Park Seo-Jun: You’re wrong! We’ll win! ….. That’s what she wants to say…..

Na-Yeon only laughs and walks away from both of them.

Park Seo-Jun: What is wrong with you today? Why aren’t you saying anything?

Jeong-Yeon then stands up and strolls away from him.

Park Seo-Jun: wh-where are you going?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: to-toilet……

*

After both of them have warm up their body. The coach wanted to see both of them.

Badminton’s coach: the mixed doubles game will start in another 10 minutes. Are you two ready?

Park Seo-Jun: ready..

Again, Jeong-Yeon doesn’t say anything.

Badminton’s coach: Jeong-Yeon?

Seo-Jun hit her softly with his shoulder that makes her gets out of her daydream.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: oh? I’m sorry…Yes I’m ready….

Badminton’s coach: why you seem out of sorts? Is there something you want to say?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: …… no…

*

Suddenly, just when both of them entering the court.

*AHH*

As Seo-Jun turn around, he could see Jeong-Yeon sitting down on the floor grasping tight on her ankle and bearing the pain she is having.

Badminton’s Coach: Are you okay Jeong-Yeon-ssi?! What happened?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I’m o- okay…

Jeong-Yeon tries to stand but she falls right away after she puts a little bit force onto one of her foot. The coach doesn’t say anything and only shakes his head.

Badminton’s Coach: Look like you can’t pl-

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: No! I can play. I just have to… do something…

Badminton’s coach: Seo-Jun-ssi. Could you lift her back to the bus?

Park Seo-Jun: Sure.

Seo-Jun puts one of his arm on her shoulder while Jeong-Yeon put her arm onto his shoulder.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: But what about the match?

Badminton’s coach: well I have no choice but to let them win by default.

Together, both of them go toward the bus. Im Na-Yeon who flabbergasted to this whole situation felt really angry at Jeong-Yeon.

Im Na-Yeon: That… woman…. How dare she….. (Runs toward Jeong-Yeon and Seo-Jun)

Jeon Jungkook: Yah! Where are you going?!

*

Park Seo-Jun: Oh? Na-Yeon-ssi, what are you doi-

Im Na-Yeon: YAH! Jeong-Yeon-ssi! How could you done this to me? Ever since I’ve lost to you, I’ve trained with Jungkook oppa! And when I’ve finally meet you…. you just going to walk away?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I’m…. so sorry.

Park Seo-Jun: Na-Yeon-ssi, she needs to res-

Im Na-Yeon: Fine! Next year! I’ll participate in the single category. Don’t you dare run away the next time I meet you. You….. Are ….. An idiot….. (Cries)

Park Seo-Jun: Na-Yeon-ssi……

*

Inside the bus (2013)

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (chuckles) Looks at me. Disappointing the coach, make Na-Yeon cries and letting everyone around me down.

Jeong-Yeon then starts to cries. Seo-Jun who is awkwardly sitting beside her knows he has to do something. He thought of an idea.

He takes out the precious keychain bear he had keep for Tzu-yu. He then straightforwardly gives her the keychain without saying anything.

Jeong-Yeon takes it from his hand carefully.

And she immediately loves it.

Jeong-Yeon then instantly, unconsciously hugs him and starts to even cries even harder.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: thank… you….

Seo-Jun who is shocked by her action is in frozen state. But slowly, he hugs her back.

Park Seo-Jun: you welcome.

After that Seo-Jun stands up and walks to the exit of the bus. At the door exit, he stops and turns around to Jeong-Yeon.

Park Seo-Jun: Do you want anything?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ahh, a drink would be good.

Park Seo-Jun: on it!

After he had gotten out of the bus, Jeong-Yeon takes out her diary from her one-strap bag.

Usually, she would write a long paragraph explaining what had happened on that day. But now she doesn’t know what to write.

In the end, she wrote…

“I like Seo-Jun.”

Seo-Jun’s house (2050)

It has been a few days since Jeon-Yeon is resting on Seo-Jun’s house. Even though she feels that she disturbs him. Seo-Jun actually doesn’t feels bothered by her presence. Instead, he feels more comfortable with her.

Jeong-Yeon realizes that there is a trophy inside a drawer which is inside his room.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Wait a minute, you never told me you entered a badminton tournament?

Park Seo-Jun: What? What tournament?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Look at the shelves! There’s a trophy! 4th on mixed double category?

Park Seo-Jun: I never….. (gasping) It must be Da-Hyun! She must have changed something or done something!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (sigh) I’m worried about her..

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

Kim Da-Hyun: “I like Seo-Jun”? I can finally go back home?

Da-Hyun then quickly packs up her bag as her objective going to back the past was completed. She quickly crossed out one of her list.

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi. (Done)

Step 3

Go back to the future

Just as she opens the door she bumps into a scary looking man.

Scary looking man and Kim Da-Hyun : Who… are you?

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon and YONGYONGdrag.

See you guys next chapter.