Chapter two

I want her to be happy!

How to have a happy life

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi.

Step 3

Go back to the future.

In the year 2050

After interrogated by the soldiers, Seo-Jun goes back to his home.

When he arrives, he is shocked to see Jeong-Yeon waiting in front of his house.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ah, what are you doing in front of my house? Come inside, it’s cold out here.

But she insists because the only thing she wants from him is an answer.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Where and when did she go?

Park Seo-Jun: I’m sorry?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Don’t play dumb in front of me Seo-Jun! I know she went back in time! Where and when did she go?!

He hesitates to answer her, he promised to Da-hyun to conceal everything about the time machine to her mother. She doesn’t want her mother to get worry or sad.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yo- you don’t want to tell me? I’m her mother, Seo-Jun-ssi!

He can’t. He can’t lies in front of her. But then, Jeong-Yeon eyes drop a tear and she suddenly passed out.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ah! Oh my god, have you not taken any medicine for today?

He then lifts her up to his room and puts her on top of his bed.

He is wondering if he should tell her about her own daughter.

Park Seo-Jun: I’m sorry Kim Da-Hyun but I’ve to break another promise.

2013

Seo-Jun is now making his breakfast.

Usually he just has to make one but now some random lady said that she is from the future and want to sleep inside his house.

The fragrance of the breakfast can be smelled by Da-Hyun in the living room.

She immediately wakes up and goes toward the kitchen.

Kim Da-Hyun: Wah~ fried eggs! I didn’t know ajusshi can cook!

Park Seo-Jun: Stop calling me ajusshi! I’m younger than you!

Kim Da-Hyun: In the future, you are!

When he heard the word ‘future’ he stands up from his seat grabs his bag and walks to the door.

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi! Where do you want to go?

Park Seo-Jun: School! Stop calling me ajusshi! When I come back home, I don’t want to see your face!

Kim Da-Hyun: hmm~, he is much nicer in the future.

*

Seo-Jun rides on his bicycle and immediately stopped when he remembered he doesn’t pump his tires yet.

Park Seo-Jun: (sigh) aish! How could I forget to pump my tires yesterday! This is all her fault! I guess I have to walk to school again.

Before he walks out of the gate of his house he looks at his watch and realizes that he is late.

Inside, Da-Hyun can sees Seo-Jun suddenly runs out of the gate.

Kim Da-Hyun: heheheh, he must be late to school.

She stands up and brings the plate to the sink.

Kim Da-Hyun: ahh~, what do i do now?

Today, she spent her time by cleaning up Seo-Jun’s house.

By vacuum the floor, takes out the trash and folding Seo-Jun clothes.

Of course she had a lot of troubles adapting to the current technologies but since she is a smart girl herself. She can figures out the machines quickly.

On the year 2050 all house chores are done by robots, so cleaning up the house is a new experience for her.

Lastly, she stands in front of Seo-Jun’s room.

Kim Da-Hyun: Should I get in? I don’t think Seo-Jun ajusshi will let me. Hmmm. Wait a minute, who is he to commands me? I’m older than him right?

She tries to opens the door but look like Seo-Jun had locked the door.

But what he doesn’t know that she acquired a master key of his house from himself in the future!

As soon as she gets in the room, she is in awe.

Kim Da-Hyun: it’s a bit cleaner than I expected.

Inside there’s a lot of gaming devices.

Kim Da-hyun: Ahh! There is an old model for the Playstation! But if it 2013, then it is the most advanced playstation to date. Oh there is a poster for BigBang! Oh my god they’re still young!

All her excitement faded when she sees a photo of Seo-Jun and his pet when he was still a child.

Kim Da-Hyun: (giggles) cute.

*

*

*

Seo-Jun’s house 2050

Inside a house, there are can be seen a robot, a man and a woman inside a room which is the woman is lying on a bed.

Park Seo-Jun: How is she doctor?

Trax-01-: She’ll be fine but she has to make sure to not skip her medicine next time.

Park Seo-Jun: Thank you.

The robot leaves the bedroom.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ah, why are you not taking your medicine? Aren’t you afraid to die?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: I’ve lived long enough anyway.

Park Seo-Jun: Don’t say that kind of thing!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (sighing as she sees the doctor leaving the door house)Do you remember when the doctor is a human?

Park Seo-Jun: Of course.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Since when did it become like this. Back then, we were the one working. My daughter, Da-hyun I’ve never seen her doing the chores. All the chores inside my home are done by the robots.

Park Seo-Jun: Why are you asking this kind of question?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: (sigh) Never mind. When and where did she go?

Park Seo-Jun: Da-Hyun? She went to 2013 and to my hou-

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Wait, wait, let me takes out my diary first…

Her face suddenly became pale as she can’t find her diary inside her handbag and even paler after she has taken out every single item inside it.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Where is it? Where is it?

Park Seo-Jun: What?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: My diary!

*

*

*

School 2013

The school has just ended.

Seo-Jun is still grasping his hand as he bearing the pain coming from his hand because the teacher hit him with a ruler.

Park Seo-Jun: Dammit! This is my first time I’ve got hit by teacher’s ruler! This is all her fault!

As he got out of the school gate, he is greeted by one of his classmate Chou Tzu-yu.

Chou Tzu-yu: hey Seo-Jun! What are you doing holding your hand like a little girl? Man up will you?

Park Seo-Jun: It’s really hurt! I think I have to visit the clinic after this.

Chou Tzu-yu: What a crybaby! Is this your time gotten hit by a ruler or something?

Park Seo-Jun: It is! Anyway, congrats because your quiz marks seems increase than the last time we had a quiz.

Chou Tzu-yu: Well you’re the one that I have to thank for! You’re the one that teach me!

That’s right. Seems Tzu-yu quiz marks are really low, Seo-Jun with a nice heart taught her everything he knows.

But an increase score is not the only thing she’s got from Seo-Jun.

She also able to know more about Seo-Jun. At first, she thought he’ll be a strict teacher. Turns out, he is the nicest guy out there.

Little does he know that she likes him.

Chou Tzu-yu: Looks like I don’t need your teaching more.

Park Seo-Jun: All right then, you’re on your own from now on.

Chou Tzu-Yu: All right, see you tomorrow!

Park Seo-Jun: sure.

*

*

*

Seo-Jun house 2013

Da-hyun is now reading her mom’s own diary.

Today, it’s raining heavily and by my luck I forgot to bring my umbrella. I don’t have a choice but to wait until the rain stop. A few minutes passed suddenly i saw Seo-Jun stared at me. I thought he was going to share his umbrella with me but turns out he just leaved me there alone!

Can you believe him? Leaving a girl like me alone! Look like he is a jerk like I thought he would!

But luckily Tae-hyung shared his umbrella with me. At first it was supposed to be a short walk home but the rain got heavier and we have to stop at a coffee shop.

At the coffee shop, we talked a lot and I mean a lot. Even when the rain stopped we still keep talking! I guess I’ve fallen for him. Is it stupid for me to fall in love in someone for one small talk in one afternoon?

Kim Da-Hyun: Aish! Ajusshi! Why you would leave my mom alone! You should have accompanied her!

Park Seo-Jun: I should have accompanied who?

Sudden voice by him scared Da-Hyun so badly.

Kim Da-Hyun: Ahhh!! When did you arrive home?!

Park Seo-Jun: I just arrived! You’re the one that dozed off reading that book! By the way, I thought that I told you to leave this house before I came back home!

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, don’t you remembered what I said yesterday? I have to make sure my mom fall in love with you!

Park Seo-Jun: Why??

Kim Da-Hyun: It’s a long story. Ajusshi, listen to me. Tomorrow, it’s going to be raining. So, bring an umbrella so you could share it with my mom.

Park Seo-Jun: (Take a long sigh) First of all; stop calling ajusshi. Second of all, why I should do this? I don’t trust you even for a bit!

Kim Da-Hyun: Then how can i make you trust me?

Park Seo-Jun: You can’t! Because time travel does not exist!!

Both of them continued to argue until midnight.

*

*

*

The next day 2013

Seo-Jun has just had his breakfast and now about to go to school.

Kim Da-Hyun: wait! Bring this umbrella!

Park Seo-Jun: Wait, is this about sharing your umbrella with your mom again? I told you yesterday it’s not going to rain today! Look at the sky! It’s clear as my face!

Kim Da-Hyun: Just bring it will you?!

Park Seo-Jun: Why I have to do this just because you told me to?

Kim Da-Hyun: Don’t do it for me then, do it for my mom.

Park Seo-Jun: What is so important about your mom that you have to time travelled back in time just to make sure you mom fall in love with me?

Kim Da-Hyun: Let just say my mom suffered just because she didn't...

A minute silence after she answered, he doesn’t know what to answers back.

Park Seo-Jun: Wait a minute, I don’t even know your mom’s name yet.

Kim Da-Hyun: Jeong-Yeon. Yoo Jeong-Yeon. Wait, are you going to share your umbrella with her?

Park Seo-Jun: I’ll consider it.

*

*

*

Afternoon just after school 2013

Da-Hyun is right, it’s raining.

Park Seo-Jun: Thank god she gave me an umbrella.

Seo-Jun was about to leave the school but leave his track as he see a blonde-haired girl sadly waiting the rain to stop.

“Don’t do it for me then, do it for my mom”

“Let just say my mom suffered just because she didn't”

Park Seo-Jun: Dammit, why she has to be right.

He is walking to her slowly wondering when she is going to notices him.

Park Seo-Jun: Jeong-Yeon-ssi.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: uh? Yes?

Park Seo-Jun: Use this. (While giving her the umbrella)

Meanwhile inside the school’s hallway, Tzu-yu is walking to the exit but stops her track when she sees Seo-Jun outside the exit.

She called his name but her voice is too small to be heard by him.

The closer she is to Seo-Jun the happier she is.

But her happiness gone as she sees another girl is standing in front him, taking his umbrella.

Tzu-yu drops a tear.

I want to say thank for subscribe to me Pigsrule1111.

Thanks for reading

See you next chapter I guess.

By the way, do you guys want to share an idea for this fanfic name?