5 humans vs 1 robot

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Find Da-Hyun. (Done)

Step 3

Capture Da-Hyun without harming her (Done)

Step 4

Bring her back to the future.

 

Seo-Jun opens his eyes. He realizes he is standing inside a familiar building. It is his father’s company. He wants to go back home but it dark outside. He couldn’t remember how he ended up there. The only thing that he remembers is that they fell asleep because of a thick fog but now he standing inside his father’s building.

He then realizes there is some noise inside the lobby and gets inside it. He can see there are a few man and woman wearing formal clothes as if they want to celebrate something. Also, inside the lobby he can see there’s a big sign tied up. “10th year anniversary” is what written on the sign.

He then proceeds to get even deeper until he enters a big hall which there are even more guests inside. Look like they are enjoying the buffet. There are so much people that he can barely moves to one place to another.

Suddenly one of the guests trips his legs and then falls down while he is holding a tray of food. Because of the fall, all the food has smothered his shirt which admittedly quite embarrassing. But Seo-Jun couldn’t care less about that as he continues to moves forward.

Then there is a woman wearing a white dress spills her wine to the other guest. Which then made the two of them argues against each other which for Seo-Jun are pretty immature for people at their age.

*Now the speech from none other than Mister Park*

The mc stated. All the guests are focusing on his father and start to clap as he walks up the on the stage to show respect for him. His father starts to gives the speech but he couldn’t hear anything what his father is saying. Despite of his condition, the guests seem fine. They can all his father speech quite clearly.

Seo-Jun then starts to get closer to his father. Closer and closer. But his effort is useless, he still can’t hear anything.

*Clap, Clap, Clap*

The thunderous clap can be heard indicated his father speech is over. His father gets down from the stage and linked arm with his wife. Nevertheless, Seo-Jun still keeps coming closer to his father.

*Booom*

A loud explosion can be suddenly heard coming from cafeteria which is also inside the hall. All the guests start to get panicked as the explosion is causing a fire and the fire seems do not fade away easily. Suddenly, the ceiling crack and start to fall down. The guests panic and they all run away while bumping to each other.

Seo-Jun however runs opposite of the way they run, he runs to his mother and father. He runs but then someone bumps into him which makes him fall down. All the running made him tired. He is too tired in fact that he can’t even gets up. He lifts his head to his father and mother. Both of them are pretty scared toward the current situation right now.

*Crackkk*

The ceiling crack and start to fall again. One of the ceilings going to fall right on top of his parent but his parent do not know about it.

Seo-Jun: Daddddd, Momm!!

His parent recognizes that voice and starts to search for the source of the voice in that racket. They finally able to find him and they try to reach out to him even though they know he is too far away from them.

Just before the ceiling hits the two of them, Seo-Jun closes his eyes as tight as he can.

Silence

There is absolutely no sound or voices can be heard. All the screaming the sound of the fire couldn’t be heard anymore.

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

Seo-Jun opens his eyes back and he shocked when he backs to his house. He is now lying on his sofa and every part of his body is wet. He was sweating like a river when he was sleeping.

Seo-Jun: It’s a dream….

He starts to gets dizzy. He touches his forehead with his hand and then rubs his hair. He starts to look around. He spotted Tzu-yu and Jeong-Yeon. They are also sleeping on top of the sofa. Tae-Hyun however is sitting on the floor and looking straight at him.

Tae-Hyung: what happened? Why did we fell asleep?

Seo-Jun: I don’t even know… But I guess it because of the fog.

Tae-Hyung: I can’t find Da-Hyun anywhere. Do you know where she could have been?

Seo-Jun: I think she has been kidnapped by the black jacket. I saw his jacket just before I fell asleep.

Tae-Hyung: What should we do?

Seo-Jun: …. Do you know where his hideout is?

Tae-Hyung: Yes… but why do you want to know? You want to infiltrate his hideout?

Seo-Jun: What choice do I have?

Tae-Hyung: I don’t know, called the police?

Seo-Jun: It’ll take a long time for the nearest police station to send out the police.

Tae-Hyung: If you’re going to go, then I’m going too.

Seo-Jun: Sure. I guess it’s useless for me to say no. You would go anyway even though I wouldn’t let you.

Tae-Hyung: *laugh* you know me

Seo-Jun: Let’s go before Tzu-yu and Jeong-Yeon wake up.

Abandoned building (2013)

Long story short when both of them tried to sneaked out of the house. Tae-Hyung tripped over a vase which made Jeong-Yeon and Tzu-yu woke up from their sleep. Now, four of them are standing in front the abandoned building.

Jeong-Yeon: Sooo, how do you know THIS is his hideout?

Tae-Hyung: I heard rumors. Basically the contractors cancelled their plan to finish this building. So they just leave it here without any people to look it up.

Tzu-yu: Why did it get cancelled?

Tae-Hyung: I don’t know….

Without any hesitation, they go up the stairs to the first floor. Even though it a big building, all the floors has been cleaned up by the contractors. So, they can only see a wide empty floor in front. They could not see either the black jacket or Da-Hyun. It is the same with the 2nd floor.

When they reached the 3rd floor however, they can see a black rectangle. However they soon realized that it a kind of machine of some kind when they get closer to it. Seo-Jun then realized that it is a time machine.

Seo-Jun: Why is it here?

Tae-Hyung: Do you know what this is Seo-Jun?

Seo-Jun: I… uhhh…

???: It’s a time machine.

They all turn their back when they heard the voice and take a step back when they could see none other the black jacket man standing right in front of them. All of them are scared to death right now of feared to get killed by him. All parts of their body say to run but they couldn’t even move a single muscle.

*Scanning*

*Not Da-Hyun*

*Destroy*

The black jacket lifts his right hand as high as he can and punches them. But thankfully they able to avoided his assault by jumping to the right side. What’s even more shocking is the black jacket punch made the floor cracked which made all their jaws opened.

Tae-Hyung: What should we do?!

Seo-Jun: RUN!

They all run back to the stairs which they came up with. Heck, this might be the fastest they could ever been. While they are running down the stairs, Seo-Jun takes a glance back to the black jacket or whatever he actually is. Weirdly, he does not chased them or even move a single muscle. But Seo-Jun doesn’t complain or anything…..it just weird….

They finally reached the 1st floor and about to exit. But then Seo-Jun slowed down which made the other three weird out.

Tzu-yu: Why are you slowing down?

Seo-Jun: Why is he not chasing us down?

Tae-Hyung: I don’t know!! Let just get out of here!

Just then the ceiling just 5m away from them falls down. Look like the black jacket did chased them. How? by punching through the ceiling until he reaches the 1st floor that’s how.

Tae-Hyung: What is he?! IS he even a human?!

Seo-Jun: Let just runs back up stairs I guess…..

They want to run back up stairs but then Tzu-yu trips her own leg when tries to turns around. The black jacket throws his fist toward Tzu-yu which is lying on floor. Seo-Jun instinctively throws his body to protect her.

*Boom*

Both Seo-Jun and Tzu-yu couldn’t feel anything. Seo-Jun opens up his eyes and shocked when the black jacket’s right hand was gone completely. He expects the blood to be pouring out non-stop. But however, only some wires and screws can be seen coming out of the black jacket’s arm. Seo-Jun looks to his right and he could see the black jacket’s arm. “What is he?” Is the question playing on his mind right now.

*Boom, Boom*

This time two holes piercing through the black jacket and again no blood whatsoever only wires and screws. The black jacket touches the holes with his remaining left hand and then falls down to the ground.

Turns out there was a man shooting towards the black jacket. The man is wearing a coat and currently holding a weird looking gun. He runs quickly towards Seo-Jun and Tzu-yu.

Man: Are you okay?

Seo-Jun: uhhh yes…

Man: I’m did not asked you little boy. I asked her.

Tzu-yu: Um. I’m fine thank you.

Man: Listen. All of you must leave this place now. The robot not going to stays down for long. It’ll fixed itself in no time.

Seo-Jun: (robot? What?) But we were searching for Da-Hyun. Our friend. She must be in this building.

Man: Da-Hyun?! She’s here?! ….. Fine. Find her quickly.

As Tzu-yu, Tae-Hyung and Jeong-Yeon quickly runs back upstairs, Seo-Jun exchanging stares with the man in coat.

Seo-Jun: You… from the future aren’t you?

Man: So you know…. Huh? About everything?

Seo-Jun: Not everything……

Just then Tzu-yu realized Seo-Jun isn’t coming upstairs so she goes back downstairs to find Seo-Jun. She sees Seo-Jun talking to the man. She walks to him, grabs his hand and then drags him to upstairs. Seo-Jun doesn’t fight whatsoever and gladly follows her.

Tzu-yu: Come on. Let search for your cousin.

Seo-Jun: uhh yes. My cousin….

Man: (Cousin? hah,)

Just like what the man said, the black jacket or robot recovers itself.

Man: Ahhh, so my theory is correct. You are able to recover yourself. That’s good. I guess.

The robot picks up his right hand which dissembled by the gun and puts it right back on. Somehow, the right arm managed to intact back on. After that, the robot glances at the holes he made when he punched through the ceiling. It jumps.

Man: Oh, no you don’t.

But then the man in coat shot him with the gun and the momentum pushes him away from the hole.

Man: If you want to get them, you have to past me first.

Meanwhile at the third floor…

The four of them are still searching for Da-Hyun at the third floor. No matter how hard they search they couldn’t able to find her even though there isn’t much to see actually. There’s only the time machine can be seen.

Tae-Hyung: Where is she??

Jeong-Yeon: Maybe… she’s in that thing?

They inspect the time machine. They know the time machine has a door to get into but they couldn’t find a way to open the door. Seo-Jun however since he had seen Da-Hyun opened the time machine, he knows how to opens it. He opens it and sure enough, they all can see Da-Hyun sleeping peacefully inside it.

Tae-Hyung: Alright let me carry her. Now what?

Jeong-Yeon: I mean those two are still fighting…

Seo-Jun looks through the holes that the black jacket had made. He can see the man in coat dodging every punches and kicks.

Tae-Hyung: Let help him, Seo-Jun! Jeong-Yeon-ah here, lift Da-Hyun.

Seo-Jun: Sure!

As Tae-Hyung and Seo-Jun runs toward the stairs..

Tzu-yu: Seo-Jun-ah, be careful.

Seo-Jun: Sure…

Jeong-Yeon: Don’t worry, he’ll be fine… I guess.

1st floor

Man: I created you! I know every move you’ve made and will make. You have absolutely no chance to win.

Just then the robot grabs his collar and throws him to the stairs. When he landed on the stairs he accidentally lets go of his gun. Tae-Hyung managed to grabs it however.

Man: Well, that’s new and hurt.

Seo-Jun: Are you okay?

Man: What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you find Da-Hyun?

The robot runs toward them with an unbelievable speed. Tae-Hyung which holding the gun instantly points it toward the robot to shoot it. However…

*Fingerprint scanning*

*Not verified*

*Deactivated*

Tae-Hyung: Why I can’t shoot him? This thing must be broken or something!

Man: Give me that!!

*Fingerprint scanning*

*Verified*

*Activated*

The man shot the ceiling and the ceiling falls right down on the robot.

Man: Well, that’ll stop it. For awhile….

Tae-Hyung: What is he??!

Man: A deadly killing robot but thankfully it just a prototype so it doesn’t equipped with weapon. It only equipped with a sleep gas—just… Go home now each of you….

*

*

*

Tzu-yu, Tae-Hyung, Jeong-Yeon had already got out of the building. Da-Hyun is still sleeping however she’s being lifted by Tae-Hyung. Seo-Jun however is still standing inside the building behind the man in coat.

Seo-Jun: How the robot got here?

Man: My two idiot workers sent it to bring Da-Hyun back without my permission.

Seo-Jun: If it is a robot, why you make it look like a robot?

Man: I did make it look like a robot. The robot able to copies other human’s physical traits. The problems is that when it’s copies a human trait, that specific human must be terminate.

Seo-Jun: Why?

Man: It is in his coding… should you go back home already? Your father must getting worried about you..

Seo-Jun: he doesn’t… one last question. Who are you?

Man: I’m……

Just then the robot manages to recovers itself and it instantly gets up from the rubble of rocks and grabs the man in coat and it throws him toward the exit. He must has hit his head so hard that he unconscious after being thrown by the robot. After that, the robot focused itself to Seo-Jun now.

Seo-Jun runs as fast as he could to the exit while the robot is still recovering itself. When he arrives to the exit he checks the man in coat condition by checking his pulses. Just then Tzu-yu comes and shocked when she sees the black jacket stands and coming toward them slowly.

Tzu-yu: what he still alive?

Seo-Jun: IT still lives Tzu-yu-yah.

Tzu-yu: What?

Seo-Jun realized the man in coat is still holding the weird looking gun. He grabs it and points it toward the robot. The robot doesn’t slow down however, instead it goes even faster!

*Fingerprint scanning*

*Verified*

*Activated*

Seo-Jun: (what I thought….)

He shoots and then the robot head rips off from it body. But it body however still keeps going but at a slower pace. The robot’s body finally stops right in front of Seo-Jun. Seo-Jun pushes the body and it fall right in front of him.

Seo-Jun: Let’s get out of here…..

 

 

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017,yuansaga,shine4,AleiNakashima, Jeong97, Fadzlina, Eunice326, iaZ, miss_sushi,---bae.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.