Chapter eleven

I want her to be happy!

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi. (Done)

Step 3

Go back to the future.

 

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

Just as she opens the door she bumps into a scary looking man.

Scary looking man and Kim Da-Hyun : Who… are you?

Scary looking man: Hm? I’m sorry but this is my house. So, who are you?

Da-Hyun is now scared to her bones right now. The man cold voice resonating inside the room make her hairs straighten up. Every time she wants to talk her tongue will not do it.

Kim Da-Hyun: I Seo-Jun’s—

Scary looking man: Girlfriend?

Kim Da-Hyun: No, no, no…I’m his friend…

Scary looking man: So, why are you here? Inside of my house?

Kim Da-Hyun: I-i-I don’t have a place to sleep so.. Seo-Jun ajush--- Seo-Jun-ssi let me sleep here.

The man then doesn’t answer and only looks at her.

Scary looking man: I’m sorry, but I don’t think my son, Seo-Jun ready for a relationship.

Kim Da-Hyun: We aren’t in any relationssh—wait a minutes, ajusshi is Seo-Jun’s father?

She isn’t aware of it. But if she observes the man face, it does look similar to Seo-Jun’s.

Seo-Jun’s Father: So you’re not Seo-Jun’s girlfriend? That’s good. But I’m afraid you still have to leave.

Kim Da-Hyun: (what do you mean by good?) I’m about to actually.

Just as she leaves the door doorstep, Seo-Jun’s father calls for her.

Seo-Jun’s Father: By the way, please do not come here again.

He then slammed the door right in front of her face. She chuckles terrifyingly as she still remembers how Seo-Jun (in 2050) describes his father. “His face is exactly like me. He’s cold and only thinks about himself. But inside I know he has a soft heart.”

Kim Da-Hyun: Oh well, guess I have to walk.

She wants to go home but this might be the last time she is here so, she wants to sightseeing the town for the last time.

Town (2013)

At the town, she interested or appropriately amazed in every little thing that she saw and bought a lot of those things.

She would stick her face to the glass every time she sees something that she interested into. She would attract a lot of attention since her clothes are nothing to compare to this era. But she doesn’t care to get tease by the public since she used to it.

After the sightseeing, little did she know that it’s already getting late and she realized that she doesn’t exactly remember where the time machine is.

But suddenly, she sees a little kid is trying to crossing the road. The kid suddenly run but he doesn’t know a motorcycle is coming towards him.

Da-Hyun instinctively run and grabs the little kid avoiding the fatal injury that might happen to the kid. Scared, the kid cries calling his dad.

Taxi driver: Ye-Jun?! Ye-Jun! There you are! Where have you been?

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, you should be more aware of your son next time. He almost got hit by a motorcycle!

Taxi Driver: Really!? Thank god nothing happen to you. Is there anything that I can do to return the favor?

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, aren’t you the taxi driver?

Taxi Driver: Oh it’s you. I almost don’t recognize you. So, is there something that I can do for you?

Since it’s late she asks if she can sleeps at his house for today. Even though it’s a big favor the taxi driver without any hesitation, immediately says yes. Afterwards, the three of them get onto the familiar taxi and drives to taxi’s driver house.

Taxi’s driver house (2013)

Arriving to the house….Da-Hyun sees the house’s condition. The house is old, small and furthermore some of the windows pieces are shattered across the pavement in front of his house. Da-Hyun immediately understands that he’s come from a poor family and the only income he gets is from the taxi.

Taxi Driver: Well this is the living room. If you’ve noticed my house is a little bit…

Kim Da-Hyun: Nev-Never mind! I’m okay with it! (Sigh I wonder where is Seo-Jun ajusshi now?)

Da-Hyun is observing around the living room. She fixed herself into a photo within a frame. It’s still in a good condition proving that the he really loved this picture. In the picture, there is the taxi driver, Ye-Jun and another woman. “The woman is young so she couldn’t be his wife”. Da-Hyun thought to herself.

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, this woman that is in this picture. Is she your daughter?

Taxi Driver: Well yes! Isn’t she beautiful?

Kim Da-Hyun: Well yes she is!

School (2013)

The bus straight from the badminton stadium can be seen entering the school. They come back home straight from the stadium so, they are tired.

One by one, everyone can be seen got out of the bus. Just when Jeong-Yeon is limping out of the bus, she slips and falls out of the bus. Luckily(?), she falls right onto Seo-Jun.

But this time instead both of them drop down to the ground. Seo-Jun manages to hold on. This gives Jeong-Yeon another chance to see Seo-Jun’s face up close. And it is indeed as charming as she remembers. Again, she blushes.

Park Seo-Jun: Are you okay? Do you want me to accompany you to go back home?

Before she could gives any answer….

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: Jeong-Yeon-ah!!

Yoo Jeong-yeon: Mo-mom? What are you doing here?

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I HEARD FROM YOUR COACH THAT YOU SPRAINED YOUR ANKLE? I EVEN BROUGHT A WHEELCHAIR FOR YOU!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Mom… it’s not that serious. I still can walk.

Jeong-Yeon’s mom: I DON’T CARE! SIT HERE NOW! WE’RE GOING BACK HOME NOW!

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Mom! My friends are here don’t embarrassed me in front of them!

Right after she sits on the wheelchair, her mom immediately pushes her and brings to her home. Everyone who saw this instantly laughs. Out of embarrassment, she covers her face with her hands.

Afterwards, everyone go back to their respective home.

Seo-Jun’s house (2013)

Entering his house, Seo-Jun realizes there is a familiar car parked inside. He immediately knows whose car is it.

As soon as he opens the door, his dad can be seen standing, waiting for him. With a cold voice, he asks what would every father says. “How have you been? Are you fine? Have you eating your vegetables?”

Park Seo-Jun: I’m fine dad. When did you come back home?

Seo-Jun’s father: It doesn’t matter. By the way, I want to ask you something. Who is she?

Park Seo-Jun: who?

Seo-Jun’s father: Don’t play fool in front of me. You know who I am talking about.. Who is she?

Park Seo-Jun: She’s…. a friend.

Seo-Jun’s father: Do you have any relationship with her?

Park Seo-Jun: She just a friend…. Where is she?

Seo-Jun’s father: I ask her to get out and she was willingly to do so.

Park Seo-Jun: What? Dad! She will die out there alone!

Seo-Jun’s father: Don’t exaggerate she’ll be fine!

He then quickly runs to outside and rides his bicycle to the town.

Seo-Jun’s father: Park Seo-Jun! Where are you going!

Town (2013)

Arrived, he would ask each and every one of them if they had seen a girl wearing a weird clothe. Some of the people know who he is talking about but they don’t know where she could have been. “I know where she’s gone to”! He suddenly hears.

Little kid: She went into Ye-Jun’s father taxi!

Park Seo-Jun: Ye-Jun? Oh no….

He then furiously cycles to the taxi’s driver house.

Taxi’s driver house (2013)

Arrives to the house he immediately shouts “Da-Hyun! Da-Hyun!”

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi? What are you doing here?

Park Seo-Jun: Let’s get out of here!

Kim Da-Hyun: why?

Suddenly….

Chou Tzu-yu: Seo-Jun? What are you doing in front of my house? And who is this?

Kim Da-Hyun: annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Da-Hyun and I am---

Park Seo-Jun: my cousin! Yes! My cousin!

Chou Tzu-yu: Ok… but that still didn’t answer my question. Why are you guys here?

Park Seo-Jun: We’re not doing anything! In fact we’re about to go home right now!

Seo-Jun then drags Da-Hyun out of Tzu-yu’s house.

Taxi’s driver: Oh Tzu-yu-yah. You’re home. Hm? Where are they going to?

Chou Tzu-yu: I don’t know. Just let them be dad.

Somewhere middle of the road (2013)

Seo-Jun is riding the bicycle while Da-Hyun sits on the back.

Park Seo-Jun: So, where are we going actually?

Kim Da-Hyun: To the time machine that landed on a wide field.

Park Seo-Jun: Time machine? You mean you want to go back to the future?

Kim Da-Hyun: Uh… yes. I have fulfilled my objective here and I don’t see any reason why I should be here any longer.

After one hour long cycling, they finally arrive to the wide field Da-Hyun mentioned.

Park Seo-Jun: So, where is the time machine?

Kim Da-Hyun: … I’ve put it on camouflage so it’s invisible this whole time. I guess I have to find it blindly.

Both of them try to find it but because of the wide field, it seems impossible to find it. Until…. Suddenly, Seo-Jun bumps his head into the invisible time machine.

Park Seo-Jun: Ow!! I think I’ve founded it!

Da-Hyun observes the time machine. It is in the same condition when she leaves it. And she thanks to the god when she found out that the time machine is still works properly. Da-Hyun instantly enters the time machine.

 

*Insert the year *

Kim Da-Hyun: Ajusshi, what is the year again?

Park Seo-Jun: Wasn’t you came from the year 2050?

Kim Da-Hyun: Oh right! ( Deja-vu right?)

*insert the date and the coordinate*

While Da-Hyun is entering the date and the coordinate, Seo-Jun is observing the time machine with full of curiosity. He goes to the back of the time machine. At the back of time machine, there is a symbol a trademark. With a first glance, he immediately recognized the trademark. It looks awfully similar to his dad company.

Park Seo-Jun:(What? Dad’s company logo?)

*affirmative*

Park Seo-Jun: Uhhh, can you tell me again why do you want to go back to the future?

*10, 9, 8, 7,6*

Park Seo-Jun: Da-Hyun?

*5, 4, 3,*

Seo-Jun then remembers what she said when the first time he had met her.

****

Park Seo-Jun: why you came back to the past?

Kim Da-Hyun: I’ve to change something.

Park Seo-Jun: what is it?

Kim Da-Hyun: I’ve to make sure that you and my mom fall in love with each other…

****

Park Seo-Jun: Is Jeong-Yeon has fallen in love with me?

Da-Hyun doesn’t answers and only smiles.

Kim Da-Hyun: Goodbye ajusshi! I’ll meet you again! I guaranteed it!

*2, 1*

The time machine makes a bright flash and causing the Seo-Jun’s eyes blind for a second.

Park Seo-Jun: Dammit……

Meanwhile……………….

Jeong-Yeon’s house (2013)

Jeong-Yeon can be seen sitting inside her bed room while inspecting the bear which Seo-Jun had given him.

She smiles.

She then straps it to her one-strap bag that she loved so much.

In the time machine (???)

Da-Hyun takes out the list from her one strap-bag and cross out the last list.

Step 1

Go back to the past. (Done)

Step 2

Make sure mom fall in love with Seo-Jun ajusshi. (Done)

Step 3

Go back to the future (Done)

Just then, Da-Hyun realized there is a cute, old and worn out bear straps to her bag.

Kim Da-Hyun: Huh? How come I didn’t realize there was a keychain strapped to mom’s bag? Hm, oh well…..

A/N: Don't worry this fanfic will not come to an end.

Thanks for subscribing to me Pigsrule1111, Fadlon, coolnepalian, Swordlaser, hyungtaetae, fut770, GG_002,shen_Kenny, Aieman, Sammy10, XShirahimeX, sehunxii’,JKPP22, Yoyo890, ramyasanthosh, ILOVE_2READ3, Derica, drecoxz12, BeBop760, DarkLlampaca, Cyronx1, baby_beast08, Frostlcicles, GG_sone_sz, toolazy4pants and Feliciahan1017.

And an even bigger more thanks for my upvoters?

Fadlon,YONGYONGdrag and baby_beast08.

See you guys next chapter.