CHAPTER 9

FOUR

After letting Jennie know of her whereabouts, Lisa walked her way out of the school garden, as she left her friends talking and teasing each other. Once out of the place, she looked around trying to figure out where will she start her hunt. She actually lied to Jennie on going to the restroom, she just took the chance where her unnies and oppas were busy and caught up with each other to run away and look for Jungkook to avoid their teasings. She wasn’t ready to tell her unnies about it anyways, and it seems like the boys doesn’t know about it yet also.

Let me think about what he likes… Lamb skewers! But our cafeteria doesn’t have that. She thought to herself as she started walking unsure where to start her hunt for Jungkook. But she just followed where her feet took her, and it was to the school’s open court and then she found a guy doing some free throws and she found him very familiar. She walked closer to the figure then smiled to herself. Of course, how could I forget, he loves sports. She thought then went to the court.

Jungkook shot the ball to the ring but it unfortunately bounced back to the ground, he run to catch the ball when he noticed someone walking to where he was, “Aish, I thought you’re good at everything,” someone said. He turned his head to the voice that made him smile quickly.

“Good morning to you too Lis,” he greeted smiling then went to the smiling Lisa then kissed her on the cheek that made her smile more. Lisa greeted him back then grabbed the basketball from him then playfully shot it that unexpectedly went in to the ring, “I guess it was you who’s good at everything,” Jungkook told her then winked.

Lisa smiled and held her blushing cheeks, “Yah, stop it,” she said shyly. Yes, they were dating already since their date last time.

While Jungkook was walking her home, he suddenly held her hand and intertwined their fingers much to Lisa’s surprise, it made her look at Jungkook who was already staring at her lovingly the whole time they were together. She noticed it but she just not want to assume things ahead for it might hurt her in the end.

Suddenly, Jungkook stopped walking, causing her to also stop. Her heart was beating faster as Jungkook held her other hand and continued on staring at her eyes that were obviously full of questions. Jungkook smiled then said, “You’re probably wondering about my actions just now.”

Lisa just remained silent but kept her stare at his eyes, as she fell inlove with them again. If there’s one thing she really loved about Jungkook, it will be his eyes. For her, it always sparkle like stars and she could stare at it forever. Jungkook noticing her silence, decided to continue what he was about to say, “Lisa-ah, I…really like you,” he finally confessed. He saw Lisa’s lips slowly turn upwards making her smile, the smile he likes, “I would like to ask if, will you be my…girlfriend?” he asked carefully and nervously.

Lisa’s eyes widen in surprise and excitement. She was squealing inside as she waited for this moment to happen for a very long time. She could feel that Jungkook likes her for the way he treated her was always special but she just usually shrugged it off for she prefered to wait that he’ll confess one day and it just happened just now. She’s still in shock that the things she assumed before were actually right, and she can’t find her voice to answer Jungkook.

Her long silence made Jungkook more nervous that he looked away from for a while then mustered his courage to speak again, “Ani... I mean! If you’re not ready yet, I can wait for you, I promise!” he exclaimed as nervousness was eating his courage up. He looked back at her when he heard her giggle.

“Aniya, you don’t have to wait anymore, I waited for this moment, pabo-yah!” Lisa finally spoke with a her bright smile but Jungkook just stared at her like he’s processing the words she just spoken. Lisa thought he was really cute thinking that she stepped closer to him then tipped toe and kissed his cheek, “Is that enough as an answer?” she teased looking at his surprised expression.

But it didn’t take long to process the happenings in his mind when he suddenly hugged her, “Aish, I thought you’re going to reject me,” he said pouting though she can't see, Lisa giggled and hugged him back. They pulled back from the hug but still holding each other’s hands.

“Pabo-yah, why would I? It took you long enough to confess,” she answered pouting.

Jungkook chuckled and pinched her cheek, “Sorry, I just have to save a lot of courage before doing it.”

“Gwenchana, better late than never,” she said smiling and Jungkook smiled back then tightened his hold to her hand as they continued on walking their way to Lisa’s dorm.

Jungkook returned the ball to the corner of the open court then grabbed his bag. He went beside Lisa then held her hand, “Come on, I’m thirsty,” he told her and they walked their way to the cafeteria hand in hand.


Jennie dragged Taehyung to the cafeteria, she walked straight to the counter with Taehyung following behind her still surprised at Jennie’s behavior this morning.

I must have done something good the past week that I was being blessed today. He jokingly thought to himself. His thoughts were disturbed when Jennie dragged him to a nearby table and made them sit down.

She then put the two strawberry flavored yogurt drink with straw on the table, and pushed one towards Taehyung who was just awkwardly watching her. After that, she opened her straw then pricked it on the top of the drink, she started sipping as she looked up and saw Taehyung just watching, “What?” she asked innocently.

Taehyung crossed his arms on the table and leaned forward looking at her, “Are you really Jennie? Jendeukie?” he asked curiously.

Jennie rolled her eyes and answered sarcastically, “No, it’s Elsa,” she sighed then pushed the yogurt drink to him again, “This is for you, come on drink up,” she said.

“Is there something special today?” Taehyung blurted as he was still unsure why Jennie’s treating him but nonetheless he also pricked that straw to the drink and started sipping, then looked up to Jennie when he heard what she said next.

“Taehyung-ah, gomawoyo, for last week,” she told him. Her voice full of sincerity, he could feel it. Then he remembered what happened the last time they went out that made him frown for a second, “Neh, it’s the least I could do, are you alright now? May I know what happend there?” he asked curiously.

Jennie sighed and looked at him, “Yeah, I’m okay. But I’ll tell you next time when it’s clearer,” she told him that he just nodded in understanding. Silence engulfed them but was suddenly disturbed by a surprised Jennie, “Omo omo omo,” she said continously while looking at the entrance of the cafeteria, Taehyung looked behind him to know why Jennie’s suddenly like that, but his eyes also widened when he saw what she saw.

“Daebak, Lisa and Kookie…” Jennie trailed off then looked at Taehyung.

“Dating????” Taehyung continued as he also looked at her. They both stood up then walked to Lisa and Jungkook who were oblivious of their unnie and hyung’s presence that they kept their holding hands in place. They were about to go to the counter to buy a drink when they were blocked by two people in front of them.

They looked ahead then suddenly let go of each other’s hand when they saw it was Jennie and Taehyung looking at them and ready to bombard them with questions. And they were right once they were closer to them.

“Yah Lalisa Manoban, what was that??” Jennie exclaimed.

“Yah Jeon I thought there’s nothing more than that date yet?” Taehyung asked for confirmation as he knew about Jungkook liking Lisa but not Jungkook dating Lisa already.

Jennie heard Taehyung’s question that caught her attention, “Yet?? So you knew there’s something going on??” Jennie asked Taehyung obviously annoyed.

Taehyung turned to her and noticed that her usual tone towards him was back, “So what if I do??” he asked back teasing her.

Jennie smacked his arm that caused him to rub it, “You should’ve told me! My friend’s involved there!” Jennie exclaimed.

“Well mine too!!” Taehyung defended. They continued on arguing totally forgetting the coulpe in front of them who were now just watching them. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, thinking of a way to stop their bickering.

“Noona!” Jungkook called out Jennie that made them turn their attention to him, “You look like Elsa!!” he told her that made Lisa giggle and Taehyung smile in agreement but Jennie just rolled her eyes and ignored it for she knows that Jungkook’s just trying to avoid their questions.

Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder and looked at Jennie who had her arms crossed to her front, “Right?? I badly want to build a snowman with her, too bad it’s autumn!!!” Taehyung exclaimed while pouting making the maknaes laugh.

“Yah, stop with the elsa thingy already,” she told them then pointed at Lisa and Jungkook, “You two explain now,” she said sternly that stopped their laughs and followed Jennie out of the cafeteria finding a spot where they can talk.

 

 

 

---------------------

I’m sorry for updating just now :(( I hope you’re still waiting for my updates :( Please comment ypur thoughts and continue on subscribing, thank you very much!! Especially to the 31 subscribers of this story!! :)))