CHAPTER 50

FOUR

"Are you sure you're not going with me?"

Rose asked her two friends, Lisa and Jisoo, who were lazing around their living room while browsing on their own phones, while she fixed herself in front of their full length mirror – checking her appearance if everything's in place already, twirling her wavy chocolate brown hair, retouching her lip gloss, tidying her baby blue ruffled long sleeved dress that stopped on her mid–thigh.

She wondered why would her friends, whom she would be going out with tonight, Joy and Seulgi, asked her to dress like that just for their simple hang out dinner, even Jisoo and Lisa who seemed like didn't have any plans on going with them insisted her to wear that kind of dress – simple yet fancy, and elegant – for usually they would just go out and eat in simple oversized shirts, cropped tops, jeans, or shorts.

But nonetheless, she still followed their desires and dressed prettily, she even completed her look with a light and pretty make–up, she wondered maybe they would be eating in a fancy restaurant this time since Seulgi and Joy were popularly known now as the members of a five membered girl group – Red Velvet.

Since that day, Seulgi became closer with the girls, especially with Rose and Jennie, and they discovered that Seulgi shared the same dream as them, and that was becoming a celebrity, Rose and Lisa as idols while Jisoo as an actress. When there was a massive trainee recruitment during their college years, they all decided to sign up for the entertainments they desired – Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose signed up for YG Entertainment while Seulgi signed for SM Entertainment – two of the well–known entertainment agencies in Korea.

When they submitted their applications, all of them got a call for auditions and all fortunately passed and became a trainee in the agencies they wanted. And there they met Joy, who trained with Seulgi as they were co–members with the new girl group that SM Entertainment had planned on creating.

Whenever they had free time from training, they would always meet up or hang out in their dorms, Seulgi would always bring Joy with her that the girls also became friends with her. Often times when they were all together, they would have a video call with Jennie and she was so happy and proud of them, and also wished them good luck and hoped that one day their debut would be as successful as the other idols.

And they really didn't fail because Seulgi and Joy's group debuted and this year was their third anniversary since their debut and now were preparing for their comeback.

Jisoo already had been featured in some music videos, and also in one drama that got a lot of very great feedbacks because of her great acting skills and undeniably charming visuals that she also got to be a model and endorser for a camera brand and Korea's school uniforms, she was also set to be SBS Inkigayo's MC starting this week.

While Rose and Lisa just finished shooting their first two music videos for their debut showcase in three weeks' time, their photo teasers were already out that got a lot of crazy and amazing reactions from the netizens. They haven't debuted yet but they were already gaining a lot of fans around the world.

Rose also got featured in some tracks of their seniors in their company and also got the chance to perform it live while Lisa was featured in some music videos as a dancer and also an endorser of Nonagon – YG's clothing line.

"Yeah, I'm tired from all the dancing pasta–yah," Lisa said with a tired sigh while massaging her own feet.

"Me too," Jisoo beamed unconsciously who was just lying on their sofa scrolling through her phone. Hearing this, Rose turned to her unnie and gave her a questioning look, an actress doesn't train in dancing, she thought to herself.

"You trained in dance too, unnie?" Rose asked in a suspicious tone with an eyebrow raised. Jisoo got alarmed hearing this as well as Lisa. Jisoo abruptly sat up from the couch with wide and panic eyes but she blinked it away quickly and cleared .

She turned to Rose who was still with the same questioning look with arms crossed in front of her, "A–aniya... What I mean is..." Jisoo glanced at Lisa as if asking for help but the maknae just watched her with careful and warning eyes, feeling hopeless, she glanced back at Rose who was anticipating her next words, "What I mean is I'm tired from training earlier too so," she finished with a shrug and hopeful smile, wishing Rose wouldn't ask anymore.

But Rose kept her confused face, "But I thought you didn't have any schedule today?" she asked in confusion and curiosity that made Lisa face palmed herself internally because she thought her Jisoo unnie was being senseless right now.

Jisoo glanced away from Rose who had her eyes focused on her unnie's very move who just let out a nervous laugh, "Ahaha... Pasta, you look great!" she suddenly said in a cheerful way with the attempt of changing the topic. Lisa couldn't help but smack her own forehead watching her unnie trying her best to get out of the black hole that she started.

Rose stared at Jisoo more, scrutinizing her, making the older woman smile nervously at her, "Unnie, you're weird," Rose said with squinted eyes.

"Really weird," Lisa added to lessen Rose's suspicion but deep inside she wanted to choke her unnie for because of her carelessness they almost got caught.

"Anyways, you're weird all the time," Rose dismissed with a shrug and just proceeded on getting her shoes and sat down on the couch beside Jisoo and wore it.

The two silently let out a sigh of relief but Lisa glared at Jisoo who just gave her a charming smile with a peace sign that got Lisa roll her eyes from her. Their silent war was put into peace when all of their phones beeped at once.

They all grabbed their phones and unlocked it to see what it was. When they opened it, they saw that there was a notification coming from the YouTube channel of BTS – Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung's group.

"Shoot! Spring day is out! Bangtan is back!" Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa all exclaimed all at the same time that filled the four corners of their dorm. They didn't waste any second that they quickly clicked on the tab and the video started playing. They were so focused on their own phones that they didn't notice their phone speakers worked in unison making the sound of the video louder than expected.

"Daebak... The tune! I love the tune!" Jisoo exclaimed while her eyes were glued on her phone screen same with the two, "Oh my god, Jin's voice! Oh my god!"

"I didn't know Namjoon oppa and Hobi oppa have nice vocals!" Lisa said in amazement, "Oh gosh, my Kookie is sooooooooooooo handsome!"

"Jiminie in that pink hair! Oh my god, Jiminie in pink hair!" Rose chanted like a true fangirl. She really loved that color. Maybe this was why Jimin wouldn't allow her to see him while they were filming Spring Day, because he knew it was her favorite color and she would love it dearly. And he wasn't wrong. Rose fangirled so hard.

"Their visuals are no joke!"

"I can't wait for their live performance, the dance will surely be lit!"

"Their voices, god!"

"I can totally feel all the emotions!"

"This is making me emotional and I love it!"

"They're going to hit big again!"

"Bangtan never disappoints!"

"ARMYs are so lucky!"

"The song was too good!"

"I could totally listen to this forever!"

"Shoot the last part!"

"Bogoshipda! Bogoshipda!"

Continuous comments and feedbacks filled their atmosphere while watching the video, they felt so proud of the boys, another song was done from them and they were sure it would be known and top all the charts worldwide, the boys had done it a lot of times already. They were sure even members of other fandoms would love the song as much as the true fans of the boys.

"Oh my gosh, I'm just so proud of them," Jisoo dramatically said while wiping a fake tear on the corner of her eyes making the two girls laugh but inside they felt the same way too.

They couldn't believe their boyfriends achieved a lot already but they still work hard humbly and with passion, they don't let the fame and fortune get in their heads, and they didn't even change one bit even though they were already idols and famous – and maybe that's one of the many reasons why their relationships got stronger.

Though they fought a lot because of reasons like – busy schedules, celebrity scandals, company policies – they all didn't give up and stayed with each other despite all the hardships that they got through. It just goes to show how much they all love each other dearly. Their managers knew they were in a relationship even before they joined the company.

At first they thought they would be forced to break up but to their surprise their managers and CEO understood them and didn't interfere with their private lives, they just asked for their passion, determination, and hard work so that they would be successful celebrities like their seniors.

"Me too, unnie, I'm so proud of them," Lisa seconded with a proud smile on her face making the two smile brightly too, "Wait, let's go and have a video call with them," Lisa said that the two just nodded in agreement without hesitation. Lisa quickly got her phone and scrolled to her contacts to find Jungkook's name. She was about to dial it when suddenly their doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Jisoo volunteered and stood up then ran for the door. She opened it with no hesitation for she already expected who it was and she wasn't wrong, "Nyeongan!!!!!!!" she cheerfully greeted once she opened the door.

"Nyeongan Jisoo–yah!" Seulgi and Joy greeted back with the same cheerful aura as her, and just like Rose, they were also all dolled up. Jisoo widened the door to let them in and told them to just go straight to the living room.

"Oh, unnies!" Lisa beamed and jumped from her seat and hugged Seulgi ad Joy who hugged her back tightly.

"Ready to go, Rosie?" Joy asked Rose with a smile. Rose nodded with a smile and quickly slang her bag on her shoulder and walked towards them.

"For the last time," Rose turned to Lisa and Jisoo, "You're not coming?" she asked with a pout hoping it would convince the two. But to her dismay the two nodded as an answer.

"Neh Rosie! Just enjoy your time with them, okay?" Lisa responded.

"Deh, right girls?" Jisoo said turning to Seulgi and Joy with a suggestive look.

Seulgi nodded with the same look, "Neh Rosie, just let them rest, I heard they were tired," she added with a sympathetic look.

Joy agreed, "And I'm sure they're going to call Jungkook and Jin oppa now since their new songs are out! And I gotta say it was so lit!" she exclaimed excitedly making the girls laugh as they all had the same reactions when they watched the video.

"But I want to call Jiminie too!" Rose whined.

"You can call him later, for now, you're ours!" Seulgi said and clung her arms on Rose while Joy on the other side.

"Alright you all go now," Jisoo said while pushing them to the door, "I have to call Jin now, bye!" she eagerly said making them laugh but nonetheless, went out of their dorm and waved good bye to Lisa and Jisoo.

Rose, Seulgi, and Joy went out of their apartment building and went straightly to an unfamiliar hot red car making Rose gasped in surprise when Joy pulled out a key from her bag and pushed a button making the car beeped open.

"Wow, this is yours?" she asked with wide eyes making the two giggle.

"It's ours actually, me and Seulgi shared since both of us like to drive at night," Joy said with a bright smile.

"You two are goals!" Rose excitedly said. The two laughed at her cuteness. Seulgi opened the back seat and asked Rose to hopped in who went in in no time while Joy went for the driver's seat, and Seulgi on the shotgun seat. Once everything was settled, Joy started driving their way to their destination.

During the ride, Rose's excitement filled the whole car making Seulgi and Joy giggle at her. Joy also started playing some music that they all sang along with making a perfect harmony, they practically partied during the ride much to their happiness. They also talked about random things like idol stuff, their life at their own dorms, their companies, their seniors, and a lot more.

While Seulgi and Joy talked about their schedule, Rose took her time looking outside the window and realized that they were driving quite for a while already and they haven't arrived in their destination yet. She furrowed her eyebrows in question and just decided to ask the two just in time they were done talking, "Where are we going by the way?" she asked while leaning in between their seats.

Joy looked at her through the rear view mirror, "We're about to arrive bae," she winked but Rose's questioning look didn't fade.

"Are we going to some fancy restaurant?" she asked curiously, "Judging by the look you asked me to wear though," she added.

Seulgi chuckled, "I think we forgot to tell you honey, there's this friend of mine invited me on a private gallery exhibit, and I was told to bring two or more of my friends, and since you and Joy were the only ones available, I only got to bring two friends," Seulgi explained smoothly.

"So, we're not eating?" she pouted.

Joy giggled, "Of course, we're going to eat! After the event that is," then she glanced at Seulgi with a meaningful look that didn't go unnoticed by Rose making her wonder again.

"Okay..." she responded unsure.

Seulgi laughed, "Honey, don't worry, this would be fun!" she assured Rose that somehow relaxed herself and just enjoyed her time with her. They were back on talking about a lot of stuff and minutes later, Joy pull off in front of somewhat looking kind of a private small building.

"Alright, let's go," Joy announced when she finished parking her car. They all got out of the car but Rose's eyes were still glued on the building she haven't seen before.

"Are we still in Seoul?" she asked with unsure eyes.

Seulgi chuckled, "Of course we are silly," she responded and clang her arm on hers again as they walked towards the entrance. Rose glanced around her and saw that they were no other cars except for theirs making her confused again. But she just shrugged the idea as she remembered that Seulgi said this was a private exhibition.

They got to the entrance and entered the building. Everything was bright and clear like any other gallery exhibit would be. But Rose's confusion raised up again as she saw that there's no one there aside from the three of them that she turned to the two again, "Wait, why isn't there any other people?" she asked as she stopped walking making the two stop also.

Joy smiled at her, an assuring one, "We're just too early dear, and besides, have you forgotten this was private?"

"Right," Seulgi seconded, "You guys just look around first I'll just go greet my friend," she added and was about to leave when Joy called for her.

"Wait, I have to use the restroom," Joy said and turned to Rose who was just watching them with careful eyes, "You okay alone, sweetie?" Joy sweetly asked and held Seulgi's arm.

Rose sighed and just shook off all the uneasiness away, "Yeah, sure, I'll look around first," she said with a smile.

"Great! See you later," the two said then walked away from her heading to their destinations. They turned to the right, while Rose turned to the left. She started looking around, the first photo she saw was a simple but captivating photo of sunrise. The colors and effects used for the photo really blended well making it pleasing to the eyes making her smile.

She kept on walking through the hall and other random photos were seen. She took a photo of some that she found interesting and pleasing then sending it to Jennie, since she knew her friend love photography very much.

She walked to the second floor of the exhibit as she already finished looking around on the first floor, feeling herself enjoying the exhibit, she totally forgot about her two friends that disappeared a while ago and until now haven't returned yet.

She walked through the halls and saw a picture of some familiar place. She looked at the photo carefully and remembered that it was their school. The school they attended during their junior and senior years.

"Cool," she uttered as the photo gave her a nostalgic feeling.

She continued walking and looking at the photos, then she suddenly stopped at one particular photo...

It was an image of her locker with a red rose resting on the top. The whole photo was black and white, only the red rose was colored. She didn't know why but she felt her heart beat rapidly upon seeing it, the locker even had her name on it. It was the same exact scene when Jimin first made her know his true feelings for her.

She continued looking at the photos and it was getting more and more familiar to her. She saw a picture of the dance studio of their school – where she and Jimin had a misunderstanding.

The picture of the school's mini park – where Jimin persuaded her to listen to him again but she refused again and she thought that he'll give up on her that day.

Then there's a picture of Jimin and Taehyung's bedroom – where she and Jimin finally got back together again.

Then her and the girls' living room with some jenga blocks scattered on the floor – where they had a chill date that turned into a small misunderstanding.

The boys' dining area – where she went there without any notice just to explain everything to him and asked him to be her date for their ball.

Then a picture of her and Jimin dancing sweetly during their graduation ball that was followed by more of their pictures together through the years that they have been together. Then a lot of pictures of her performing live even before her debut. Even her photo teasers were also plastered on the exhibit.

Rose suddenly stopped on her tracks and thought for a while, "What the hell is happening..." she uttered to herself. All these photos were making her confused, and nervous at the same time.

Was this private exhibit dedicated for her? But she didn't even debuted yet she was well–known to this person? And how come he or she knew about her love story? Just who was this person in charge of this exhibition? Who was this friend of Seulgi?

Those were the questions that were running in her mind, and it's making a chaos for it was all left unanswered. She looked left and right hoping for the presence of her friends or either one of them, but to her dismay she was still left alone.

Were they hiding something from her? What are they planning to do? Did they leave her alone in that place?

Rose continued to question herself. Feeling defeated as her questions were just being left hanging she just continued on walking to the hall of the exhibit. She took the final turn of the hall, judging by the sign that said 'Main Attraction', it was the last picture of the exhibit, she slowly looked around and when she saw the photo, it left her stunned and speechless...

It was a photo of her on the day she was biking, she was wearing a black shorts and black cropped top. She was sitting on the ground, her hair was wavy and was carelessly resting on her shoulders, her faint bangs was showing, her face was fierce yet still angelic and sweet.

It was a photo that she didn't post online or anything, she didn't even have a copy of that – because only one person have that picture...

"A hundred and five is a number that comes to my head... When I think of all the years I want to be with you..."

She heard someone singing that boomed in the whole building and she didn't have to wonder hardly on who it was... There's no other person in her life that had that amazing quality of voice...

"Wake up every morning with you in my bed... That's precisely what I plan to do..."

She felt a presence coming nearer and nearer behind her... She knew this song and she perfectly knew what the message of it was... That it made her eyes teary and vision blurry in happiness as she had the feeling of what was going to happen...

"And you know one of these days when I get my money right... Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life..."

She slowly turned around and there she saw the man in her life, standing on the center of the empty hall looking straight though her with crescent shaped eyes due to his charming wide smile, dressed in a simple black pants, black inner shirt, with a black coat, with his pink hair neatly styled making him look like a prince as always.

"We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush... But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough..."

Rose smiled through her tears of happiness, seeing him right now, hearing him singing to her live, and was about to do what she always dreamt of he's going to do, the feeling was overwhelming that her tears couldn't stop from falling...

"I'll say – Will you marry me? I swear that I will mean it – I'll say – Will you marry me?"

Jimin slowly walked towards her direction and reached out for her hand that she gladly reached and held tightly.

"Park Chae Young... Roséanne Park... It has been seven years already since we started this beautiful and wonderful relationship... Through the ups and downs... We're still here... Together, staying strong... I know in myself that I lack in a lot of things and not good enough for you but you still didn't leave me instead you stayed beside me and kept loving me making me who I am right now... You inspired me in so many ways Rose–ah... Whenever I'm down, you were there making me happy... You motivated me... You believed in me despite everyone doubting me... You were always there babe... You were always there that it made me feel so scared that what if one day you'll be gone and won't be with me anymore... This is why, Chae young–ah..."

Jimin half–kneeled in front of her and grabbed a small velvet box from his coat's inner pocket and opened it revealing a beautiful ring with a sparkling diamond stone in the middle of it, Rose couldn't help but cry in happiness, she couldn't believe all of this were happening right now – it felt so surreal!

"I won't let that happen Rose–ah, I won't let anyone or anything take you away from me. I won't let that happen babe..." he smiled, "So... Make me the happiest man alive baby?"

Rose giggled, "If you keep that pink hair that is..." she jokingly responded between her sobs.

Jimin chuckled at her answer, "It's permanent then!"

Rose laughed, "Yes, Park Jimin, yes! I'll marry you!" she excitedly answered that Jimin swiftly put the ring on her finger then stood up and hugged her tightly, "Whatever color of your hair, I'll still marry you... Aish you mochi... You made me cry..." she whined while hugging him back.

Jimin chuckled and pulled from their hug but still locked her in his arms. He leaned his forehead on hers, their noses touching, "Thank you baby... Thank you..." he whispered, his breath fanning on her face.

Rose sweetly smiled, "I love you..."

"I love you more baby," then he leaned in and kissed her fully on her lips, Rose kissed back immediately making Jimin smiled through their kiss. Then Rose suddenly pulled away when she heard loud cheering and clapping around them, she was shocked when she saw who it was.

Seulgi, Joy, and the rest of Bangtan – Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Suga, Hoseok, plus her two friends who told her they were tired but they were here witnessing Jimin's proposal.

"Yah, all of you hid it from me!" Rose whined making the girls laugh.

"If we told you then it wouldn't be exciting anymore!" Seulgi, Joy, Lisa, and Jisoo said all at the same time making all of them laugh.

"Our mochi is a man now!" Jin dramatically said.

"Yah Jimin let me be your best man!" Hoseok said.

"No hyung, me! Please!"

"Oh come on guys, we all knew Jimin's going to pick me, right Jiminie?"

"Yah yah yah, who took care of Jimin when we were trainees? Me! So, it's obvious okay?"

"All of you shut up, it was me who took care of Jimin even before being a trainee or an idol, so case closed!"

The boys continued on arguing on who Jimin would choose as his best man making the girls laugh at them, and playfully joining their arguments. While they were busy, Rose hugged Jimin by the neck tightly as Jimin caged her tiny waist by his arms.

"Thank you Jimin ah... You made me so happy..."

The picture of Rose mentioned in this chapter :)