CHAPTER 7

FOUR

“Hyung, I’m home!!” Taehyung arrived at their dorm just in time Jin calling for the other two for dinner, “Kookie, Jiminie!! Taehyungie’s here, dinner!!!!” Jin announced then moments later footsteps were heard nearing their dining table. Taehyung sat beside Jimin, while Jin and Jungkook sat beside each other in front of them.

“Wow, Jin hyung, are you in a good mood today?” Taehyung asked as he took the first bite of their dinner, “Hmm, just the normal me, wae?” Jin asked.

“This is delicious!” Taehyung answered with his mouth full of food, “Yah, don’t talk like that,” Jungkook complained but Taehyung just stuck his tongue out to Jungkook then continued eating, “Sometimes, I really question myself who’s our maknae,” Jin shared as he witnessed Taehyung’s act towards Jungkook.

Jimin chuckled, “Hyung, aren’t you used to our playful Taehyungie yet?” he asked smiling, Taehyung put his chopsticks down for awhile then hugged Jimin tightly, “Jiminie’s very nice to me,” he said cutely while hugging the chuckling Jimin. Jin just stared at them smiling then turned to Jungkook, “Yah, I heard you and Lisa went out on a date, how was it?!?!?!?” Jin asked overly excited for their maknae.

Jungkook smiled lightly at the mention of the word date, for it was literally his first date and he was glad to spend it with Lisa, “It was….nice,” he simply answered, that made his three hyungs facepalmed themselves, disappointed at their Kookie’s answer.

“Yah I thought you like her ever since you met her then you’re just describing the time you spent with her as nice??” Jin scolded him like he was rapping that the three were stuck in awe as he talked, he looked around him and discovered that his dongsaengs were staring at him, “What?” he asked innocently.

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t rap?” Jimin asked.

“Yes, why?” Jin simply answered.

“Nevermind,” Taehyung dismissed then turned his attention back to Jungkook, “Kookie, can you please say something else besides ‘nice’?” he asked once again.

“Hmmm. All I can think of was nice,” Jungkook answered but his hyungs didn’t stop there and they kept on pressuring him to tell something else about it, they talked all at the same time that he lost his cool, “ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I’M SO HAPPY THAT FINALLY WE GOT TO DATE, I’M SO HAPPY THAT I CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I FELT WHEN I’M WITH HER, NOW WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME EAT IN PEACE?!” Jungkook bursted that made his hyungs stare at him with wide eyes and half opened mouths. He looked at them one by one then bowed his head in embarassment when what he said and did just sank in his mind.  

He covered his face more when his three hyungs laughed and , “You just realized you exposed yourself, right?” Jimin teased, that Jungkook just nodded in agreement while still covering his face. Jin then put his spoon down then hugged Jungkook like a mother hugs his son and faked some sobs, “Our Kookie’s a man now, it seems like only yesterday when you can’t wear your underwear on your own,” Jin said dramatically with fake tears.

Taehyung and Jimin laughed loudly again that made Jungkook push Jin away from him lightly and continued eating, “Now please leave me alone,” he begged them, he then looked up to his Taehyung hyung, “Taehyung hyung, how was your DATE with Jennie noona?” he asked Taehyung who was surprised by the sudden question especially emphasizing the word date.

“Oh daebak! You and Jen??? HOW?? YOU CAN’T TOTALLY STAND EACH OTHER!” Jin asked, totally in excitement.

Taehyung shook his hands as if saying that it isn’t what they thought, “Aniya, Kookie’s just having some revenge. He totally shooed us away just to have Lisa on his own!” Taehyung retorted back.

“Ani, not totally shooed, okay? Yah hyung, you agreed to that plan,” Jungkook answered back.

“I did, but you’re making it sound like me and Jennie had a date too,” Taehyung explained. Jimin and Jin just watched them exchange conversations in total amusement, landing their gazes to whoever was talking.

“Well, didn’t you? Just tell us that you enjoyed it, okay?!” Jungkook said trying to end their debate.

“Well I will if only Jennie didn’t go home like that,” Taehyung answered as the tone of his voice slowly lowered with a hint of sadness and worry.

Jimin scrunched his forehead, curious to what happened, “What do you mean by ‘like that’?” he asked Tae, as Jin and Jungkook waited for his answer.

“Well when we left Kookie and Lisa, I told her that we could go to Gucci if she wants, she agreed since it was her favorite brand too, she walked ahead of me then when i caught up to her she was standing still on one spot and staring far away, I looked at the direction then saw that she was staring at a couple, the guy was tall about my or Kookie’s height and the girl was about Lisa’s,” he paused for a while to drink some water then continued, “I just ignored it then turned my attention back to her, she was looking on the ground and it’s like she was about to cry any second when she told me that she’ll go home instead, I walked her home for she seems lost once she saw that couple,” he finished that got the other three also curious and kept on wondering.

“The couple, was it about our age?” Jimin asked.

“I think so, they were also wearing the uniform from our school,” Tae answered as he continued on eating.

“Maybe it was someone she knows, might be her ex-boyfriend, or ex-fling, or ex-something,” Jin told them trying to reason out but he too got curious.

“It can’t be, Rosé told me that Jennie haven’t dated before nor had flings or something,” Jimin explained to them that got them more curious.

“Oh, geure? Anyway, let’s not think about it, maybe it’s something personal for her,” Taehyung remarked but worry can still be seen in his eyes. The three stared at him as it was the first time Taehyung remarked something serious.

“You care for her,” Jin accused.

“You’re worried about her,” Jimin added.

“Don’t you?” Jungkook, asking for confirmation.

“Of course,” Taehyung answered without hesitation then it was his turn to look at the other three one by one when they got quiet and he saw that they were giving him malicious looks, “Aniya, not like that, it’s because-”

“Because?” the three asked in unison.

“Because.. she’s Lisa’s friend!” he looked at Jungkook who just gave him an ‘oh really’ look, “Jisoo noona’s too,” Tae continued then looked at his Jin hyung that just nodded his head sarcastically, “Rosé’s too, sorry,” he finished then nudged Jimin lightly at the mention of Rosé’s name. Jimin replied him a quiet ‘gwenchana’ then Taehyung continued eating quickly to avoid further teasing from his friends.

Jin then cleared his throat and turned to Jimin, “Jimin ah,” he called out.

“Neh hyung?”

“Were you at the library after class?” he asked though he already knew the answer. Jimin stopped eating abruptly then bowed his head, “Neh hyung, why do you ask?” he asked with his soft, low voice.

“Me and Jisoo...” Jin started off, hesitating for a moment but decided to continue anyway, “We heard you talking to Seulgi,” he finished that made Jimin’s head quickly look up at him.

“You heard everything?” he asked with wide eyes, Jin nodded as answer, “Jisoo noona, did she tell Rosé?”

Jin shook his head, “Ani, I told her not to, since we weren’t sure about the last thing Seulgi said,” Jin explained.

“What, what did she say?” Jungkook asked.

“Well I asked her to tell Rosé everything, the truth. Then she told me that if she’ll tell it, it will cost a friendship,” Jimin explained then turned to Jin, “I’m not sure about that either. Whose friendship, and why friendship.”

They fell into silence after Jimin’s explanation, for they thought hard about all the things they knew today. Suddenly, Taehyung put his left arm around Jimin’s shoulder showing his support, “Don’t worry, we’ll help you figure it out,” he said with assurance. Jimin gave him a quiet thanks.

“Okay, are you all full?” Jin asked them trying to break the silence.

“Neh hyung,” the three answered at the same time and started clearing the table but stopped after hearing Jin’s announcement, “LET’S EAT RAMEN THEN!!!!”



 

------------

Something from the boys’ side :)) Please comment your thoughts about this story, thank you =))))

Basically, this is an Eat Jin episode! Nah, just joking hehehehe Imagine Jin's tone and way of talking when he's trying to argue with the members, and his laugh when he knew something that excites him, I practically hear him while writing this chapter hehehehe anyway, enjoy~~~~~ ^^