CHAPTER 4

FOUR

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

“Alright class, that’s all for today, see you tomorrow,” their English teacher said after the bell rang signaling the end of class.

“Finally, I hate English!!!” Taehyung exclaimed and stretched his arms upwards, then he turned his attention to his seatmate Jungkook who was quickly preparing to go, “Kookie–yah, are you going somewhere?” he asked curiously.

“Oh, neh hyung. I invited Lisa to hang out after class,” he answered then stood up carrying his backpack with one hand, “See you at the dorm la-“

“Can I tag along?” Taehyung asked with puppy eyes that halted Jungkook in the middle of his sentence. Kookie sighed, “But hyung, you know the reason for this,” he reasoned.

“I know, I just wanted to support you,” Taehyung answered while pouting trying his best to get Jungkook’s approval.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head giving up, “Aish! Alright, let’s go,” he said that made Taehyung jump out of his seat then put his arm around Kookie’s shoulder while they walk together. Just then Jungkook got a message from Lisa.

‘Kookie, I’m sorry but Jennie unnie wants to go with us, is that okay?’

He read the message then turned to his hyung, “Hyung, must be your lucky day,” he said that made Taehyung looked at him with raised eyebrow as if questioning him why, “Jennie noona’s coming too,” he continued.

“Oh? Jeongmal? This will be fun then,” Taehyung answered excitedly. Jungkook chuckled then replied to Lisa’s text.

‘Neh, noona’s welcome :) see you.’ Sent.


‘Neh, noona’s welcome :) see you.’ Lisa read the message as she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. She smiled then turned to Jennie who was walking beside her, “Unnie, Kookie said that it was fine,” she informed.

“Thank you, angel Kookie! I just wanted to have some ice cream. I thought he won’t let me join you considering this is your date,” Jennie said that made Lisa blush.

“But unnie, this isn’t a date, he just said hang out,” Lisa reasoned. Jennie chuckled at her dongsaeng’s cuteness, “Lisa–yah, if a boy asked a girl to hang out with him alone without being accompanied by his or her other friends, it means it’s a date,” Jennie explained.

Lisa nodded her head to what her unnie just said in understanding but then she looked at her with confusion, “But unnie, how come you know all of that when no one even asked you out yet?” Lisa asked Jennie curiously.

Lisa’s question caught Jennie off guard, “Well… uhm, I just read it somewhere,” Jennie stuttered that made Lisa even more curious, I think she’s hiding something, Lisa thought to herself.

“Unnie-”

“Jenduekieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Lisa was about to confront Jennie about it but was cut off when they heard a loud voice calling Jennie’s infamous nickname. Lisa turned her head to the voice then saw Jungkook with Taehyung walking towards them while also waving at them, Lisa then waved back with a cheerful smile.

Jennie face palmed herself hearing that voice and name again, “Yah, you didn’t tell me HE was coming too,” Jennie told Lisa that just laughed at her reaction just hearing Taehyung’s voice.

Lisa stopped her laugh but still smiling, “I didn’t know he was coming too, Kookie didn’t say anything about it, come on, this will be fun,” Lisa said cheerfully.

Aish,” Jennie exclaimed quietly as Jungkook and Taehyung got nearer to them, “Annyeong!!!!” Taehyung greeted them happily as they reached Jennie and Lisa. Lisa said hello to his oppa and Jungkook returning the smile.

“Hello Jennie noona,” Jungkook greeted her, noticing that she kept her head low when they saw him and his hyung approaching them.

“Neh kookie,” Jennie greeted back totally ignoring Taehyung, “Yah, I’m here too!” he protested playfully but Jennie just rolled her eyes at him, “Jendeukie’s always mad at me,” Taehyung said with a pout.

“Because you’re annoying,” Jennie retorted ignoring his aegyo.

“Yah, I haven’t done anything yet,” Taehyung retorted back.

“So you are planning to do something then,” Jennie accused that made Taehyung smirk at her, “Aish, whatever!” she dismissed.

Their little argument made Lisa and Jungkook chuckle at their childishness. Jungkook cleared his throat, “So, where are we going then?” he asked them smiling.

“Ice cream!!!” Jennie and Taehyung answered in unison cheerfully making the two youngest smile widely and tease them, “I see unnie and oppa have something to agree on for once,” Lisa said teasingly.

Jungkook chuckled in agreement then led them the way to an ice cream parlor he knows, “Okay, let’s go!”


While others were going home or heading out with their friends, Jin and Jisoo were spending their time together in the library reading novels and such together as they enjoyed reading very much.

But today, Jin seems a bit out of it that he preferred watching Jisoo than reading the book he has, “What are you reading?” he asked her when he saw her smiling while reading, Jisoo looked up from her book to look at Jin, “Hmm, romance,” she simply answered.

“How come you like those things and still making me wait?” he asked with a cute pout.

“Why? Are you tired of waiting?” Jisoo asked teasingly while she continued on reading.

“Ani, it’s just that... Do you still not trust me?” he asked hesitantly but he was really curious on what she’ll answer.

Jisoo closed her book, stood up then walked back to the section where she got the book, Jin followed her and she returned the book to the shelf. She leaned on the bookshelf then turned to Jin, “Jin–ah, I trust you, okay? It’s myself that I don’t trust yet, because I’m afraid that I’ll hurt you instead… I don’t know, I am thinking that it’s my fault why he did that to me,” she answered with a sigh.

“Yah, why would you think like that? It’s not your fault, okay? He’s the one to blame not yourself,” he comforted.

“Ani, but don’t you think–”

He put his finger on her lips stopping her midway, “Don’t say anything like that, don’t look down on yourself,” he said that made Jisoo smile softly.

Jisoo nodded giving up on Jin’s persistence on comforting her, “Alright Mr. Kim, let’s go home,” she said then Jin offered his arm for her that she gladly took, they were about to walk away when they heard people arguing on the other side of the library section they were in.

“Seulgi–yah, what did I do wrong for you to do that??”

They heard the person said that made their ears perk up, “Wait, is that Jimin?” Jisoo asked Jin quietly.

“I think so,” Jin answered for he also thought that voice was familiar in the first place too. They stayed in their place quietly, eavesdropping.

“Nothing I just feel like doing it,” the Seulgi answered bluntly. They heard the guy gave out a tired sigh.

“We were friends back then, and I don’t recall doing or saying anything that might hurt you,” the guy said.

“I know.”

“Then why????” the guy asked almost desperately.

The girl sighed, “Jimin–ah,” the girl called out that made Jin and Jisoo’s eyes widen confirming their guess, “All I can say is that it isn’t your fault or hers.”

“Then please tell Rose about it!” Jimin yelled but only loud enough for the two of them, “I wanted to get back together with her but she wouldn’t listen to me, I think if you’ll say everything to her, she’ll consider me again,” he explained.

“If I do that, it’s going to cost a friendship,” Seulgi answered then walked out, leaving Jimin confused, and also Jisoo and Jin. They heard Jimin sighed again then walked out from the library too.

“Poor Jimin,” Jisoo exclaimed sadly.

“I knew it, there was something about his and Rose’s break up,” Jin said that made Jisoo nod her head in agreement, “Me too, I know that Jiminie isn’t the kind to cheat, he loves Rose so much, we saw that. Do you think we should tell Rose?” Jisoo asked.

“I’m not sure, we aren’t sure about the last thing she said,” Jin answered thinking.

“Well, you’re right,” Jisoo sighed.

Jin held her wrist and smiled at her, “Come on, let’s go home for now,” Jisoo smiled back and agreed.

 

 

 

 

So sorry for the late update :(