EPILOGUE

FOUR

A year later…

“Excuse me! Coming through!”

“KYAAA! BLACKPINK!”

“LISA SARANGHAE!”

“Miss please excuse me!”

“WHERE IS ROSE?!”

“LISA PLEASE ACCEPT THIS!”

“PLEASE TELL ROSE I LOVE HER!”

“Please make way!”

A lot of screams of delight and admiration boomed inside the Incheon Arrival Airport as half of YG’s girl duo BLACKPINK – Lalisa Manoban –arrived from Japan after doing their promotions by herself because her co–member was busy doing her personal schedules.

Lisa waved around the people around her, a big smile plastered on her face. A lot were trying to get close to her and tried to hug or hold her like every fan wanted to do with their favorites. But due to her tight security around her, they couldn’t do what they wanted. All they could do was give her their fan letters and gifts that were mostly stuffed unicorns and bears.

Lisa thanked them wholeheartedly. She loves their fans so much that she felt really bad whenever she couldn’t reach a single letter or gift from them. She knew they put in a lot of effort and love on making it that’s why as much as possible she wanted to reach and take them all home.

“Thank you! Thank you!” all she could say as she walked along with her security leading her to the exit, “I’m sorry my Rose was a bit busy with personal reasons,” she apologized to them as she heard a lot was asking and shouting where Rose was because the last time they saw her perform was when they wrapped up their promotions for their new single entitled, As If It’s Your Last.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure your letters and gifts for her would be delivered to her,” she assured them and bowed gratefully to her fans who finally calmed down on one side of the airport as she requested her security to stop for a while as she wanted to thank her fans properly.

“BLACKPINK FIGHTING!” she heard her fans said in unison making her smile wider and wave at them continuously, “BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA! BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!”

Lisa giggled as her fans chanted her and Rose’s famous line in their songs that it became their official fan chant in some way. Lisa blew kisses to her fans’ direction making them squeal at her cuteness, she also did big hearts with her arms that her fans returned in no time.

Lisa couldn’t do anything but to be thankful and contented – those were the ultimate emotions that were filling up her whole system. She couldn’t believe she was receiving a lot of love from a lot of people not just in Korea, but all around the world. But a part inside of her felt sad as she wished Rose would be here with her right now.

But nonetheless, she was beyond happy for her partner in crime as she knew what she’s been taking care of right now would be the highlight of her life and she couldn’t wait to witness it.

Lisa bowed down to her fans one last time before waving goodbye at them as she and her security walked their way to the exit, reporters and photographers followed them non–stop, that her guards have to be extra strict to assure her safety.

They successfully got out of the airport but didn’t get the chance to get rid of the reporters and photographers. When they were out of the airport, multiple gasps of surprises and murmurs of suspicions surrounded the area, even the photographers stopped taking pictures at Lisa’s direction because of the surprise that shocked them outside the airport.

Lisa noticed that the camera flashes which were blinding her a while ago disappeared and loud cheering for her quieted down which were replaced with gasps of surprise and loud murmurs. Feeling curious, she lifted her head and looked ahead of her.

Once she had her head up, a bright smile returning on her beautiful face as what shocked everyone made her feel extra happy. She saw her usual black van waiting for her outside but not just that, there was a person leaning on it dressed in his signature white shirt and black jeans, and timberland shoes.

He was holding a banner that obviously looked like he made by himself as Lisa perfectly knew his penmanship because even though they were in a relationship for a long time now, he still writes her letters on special occasions like birthdays.

“Welcome back my beautiful Lalice! BLACKPINK IN MY AREA!”

The banner that he was holding read. Lisa giggled reading it. She always knew her boyfriend was extra but she never thought he could be this extra to the point their private relationship was now revealed for everyone. They were very careful to the public’s eyes as revealing their relationship could be a threat to their careers that was why they kept it for so long. But because of what he was doing right now, it seemed like their efforts of hiding it would be thrown away.

But Lisa didn’t care, as she preferred it if everyone knows it, because whenever they were together in public and they have to be careful, she hated the feeling of it because it seemed like they were doing something bad or illegal when they were just in love and having a strong relationship, and she knew he was feeling the same way too.

“Kookie!!!” Lisa called out happily and ran towards her boyfriend who had a big smile on his face holding his banner that he waved proudly in the air.

“Kookie???”

“Omo BTS’ Jungkook?!!!”

“They’re dating?!?!?!?!?!?”

“Andwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeee!”

“Oh my god!”

“SHIP!”

“GOLDEN MAKNAES I LOVE!!!!”

 Those were the words surrounded the whole area, and a lot more, some were saying compliments, some couldn’t accept the fact, but they didn’t care as Lisa wrapped her arms around his middle hugging him tightly. Photographers and reporters didn’t stop capturing pictures and doing reports on the scene unfolding in front of them.

They took this opportunity to create another headline, and they were sure this one would be a great hit!

Jungkook gave his banner to one of her guards as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head on the process, “Were you surprised?” he whispered to her with a playful smile.

Lisa chuckled and lifted her head up looking at his handsome face, “Yes! I thought you were already preparing?” she said, smiling.

Jungkook brushed her bangs lightly, “I could spare some time just to pick up my girlfriend you know!” he said in a matter of fact kind of tone. Lisa giggled at his answer, she thanked him with a hug again while leaning her head comfortably on his built chest.

Jungkook hugged her back tightly, caressing her hair, “I missed you!” he mumbled.

“I was just away for like two days!” she answered with a brow raised.

Jungkook pouted, “But still!” he whined. Lisa laughed and pinched his cheeks as she found him very cute and cuddly at the moment. Their little moment was interrupted when they heard a fan shouted.

“JUNGKOOK OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Both of them turned their heads to the voice, Lisa had a bright expression on her face while Jungkook had a protesting one, “OPPA ANIYA!!!” he whined like a kid making everyone laugh.

They waved goodbye to the people one last time as the guard opened the car door signaling them to hop in already, afraid that they would be late for their next important appointment.

Lisa’s manager had her hand on her forehead in a problematic way as she knew she would be handling a raging sajangnim once she arrived in their company.

 

Jisoo skipped her way to the park with a bright and happy smile plastered on her goddess like face. Her purple colored wavy hair flowing with the cold wind despite the hot rays of the sun.

She felt excited and nervous at the same time when her lover finally agreed in meeting up with her after a long time of not seeing and spending time with each other that when she got his message saying they meet up, she didn’t waste any time and quickly made her way to the park.

The said park was just a fifteen to twenty minute walk from her place that she arrived in her destination in no time. She looked around trying to find the guy she intended to see at that time. Her eyes automatically lit up when she saw a guy standing not far away from where she was. Although the guy was back facing her, she was sure it was him.

She quickly walked to his direction, keeping the lovely smile on her face, ready to greet him. When she was just a few steps away, she quieted her steps down then hugged him from behind, surprising him.

“Jagi!” she cheerfully greeted as she wrapped her arms around her torso. She felt him stiffened a bit but eventually turned around facing her. She smiled at him brightly, “I missed you!” she said with a sad pout.

He gave him a faint smile and softly held her arms and removed it slowly making Jisoo confused as she noticed he didn’t hug her back and now he removed her hold on him. He took a step backward away from her, giving a distance between them.

She looked at his face and saw that it was blank, “Is there something wrong?” she asked, her voice was small and timid, afraid of what was going to happen.

He sadly smiled at her, “I’m sorry,” he apologized instead of answering her question. Jisoo looked more confused than before.

“Why… Why are you apologizing?” she stuttered.

“I’m breaking up with you,” he said in one go as if her emotions didn’t matter to him. Jisoo’s ears perked up upon hearing it, she felt like everything around them became blurry.

“Wh–what…” she trailed off in disbelief.

He kept a stone look, “I’m sorry but I found someone better than you.”

Her eyes turned watery, she tried to reach for his hand but he swung his hand to his back avoiding her touch, “Why… Did I do something wrong?” she asked, her voice desperate for answers.

He shook his head and avoided her gaze, “You’re just not good enough for me.”

His straightforwardness pained her to the core, she couldn’t believe that the person she loved too much was saying that she wasn’t good enough for him, she was incompetent, and unappreciated.

Not intending to wait for her response anymore, he turned his heel and about to walk away but stopped abruptly when she hugged him from behind again, “Kajima… Jebal kajima…” she pleaded. Her voice was broken, her sobs were uncontrollable.

He sighed then forcefully removed her grip but it was too tight, “Please let go,” he asked but Jisoo didn’t budge instead she gripped tighter around him.

She shook her head, “Andwae… Kajima… Jebal…”

He held her arms tightly that he finally removed her hold on him and took it as a chance to finally walk away. Jisoo just stood rooted to her spot watching his figure walking away from her, “Kajima!” she shouted as she continued on pleading. Her tears didn’t stop from falling her beautiful eyes. Her face stained with multiple tears.

“Jebal, kajima…” she mumbled as she slowly crouched down on the ground crying her heart out…

“CUT! Great job Jisoo–ssi!” the director complimented as the scene they just shot was perfect for she had become a great actress and now she was filming her first ever lead character. Her drama was scheduled to air in one month that the filming already started.

Her stylist unnie quickly went to her with a blanket just big enough to cover her against the cold air. Her stylist wiped her face with a tissue as she retouched her make up.

“Did I do well unnie?” she asked her with a smile.

Her stylist unnie gave her thumbs up, “Jichu jjang!!” she complimented making Jisoo giggle, “You really improved a lot and you really deserve this lead role! So keep doing well, okay?”

“Neh,” Jisoo answered like an obedient child. After retouching, she went to the director to review the scene they recorded.

“Jisoo–ah, you really did well,” the director complimented her once more.

Jisoo smiled and bowed, “Kamsahamnida, PD–nim!” the director patted her head like a child as they continued on viewing the scene.

Not long after, Jisoo felt a presence beside her, she looked at her side and saw that it was her co–star whom she assumed that just got back from their coffee truck as he was holding a cup of iced coffee in his hand. This co–star of hers was none other than Jinyoung.

Things between them were great – no awkwardness, no hard feelings. They became really great friends like they promised with each other six years ago. Though he was an idol, he also had the opportunity to act and debut as an actor.

His first project was the role of being the teenaged Lee Min Ho in the hit drama, Legend of the Blue Sea. His acting in that show caught the attention of directors that he was chosen to be Jisoo’s leading man in this drama.

“Nice acting Jisoo,” he complimented not taking his eyes off the screen as the scene where Jisoo cried hard played.

Jisoo put on a proud smile and crossed her arms on her chest, “Of course, I did train well you know.”

Jinyoung turned to her with a smirk, “Still the boastful Jisoo, I see,” he said making her laugh, her laugh was happy and contagious that Jinyoung started laughing with her.

“You were great too! I really loved your acting in Legend of the Blue Sea!” she said cheerfully as their laughter died down. Jinyoung put on a proud smile too and thanked her.

“How about my acting in our music videos then?”

Jisoo heard someone asked from behind and even before she could turn around to see who it was, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around her waist from behind. The person leaned closer to her that when she looked up she finally saw who it was that made a lovely smile appear on her face, it was her Seokjin.

“Of course actor Seokjin would ask,” she turned around and put her arms around his neck, Jin kissed her forehead as a greeting. They hugged each other tightly but lightly pulled away when they heard someone complained.

“Oh please, you lovebirds go away,” they turned to Jinyoung and saw that he was frowning.

Jin laughed, “I see, someone’s bitter,” he said in a teasing manner while wiggling his eyebrows then erupted in his crazy laugh causing Jisoo to laugh with him. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes from them.

“Yah, how are things with you and Nayeon?” Jisoo asked curiously because she knew they had something sparkly between them but why he was acting so bitter towards them.

Nayeon was Jisoo’s childhood friend back from their hometown. They just got separated when Jisoo started attending school in Seoul where she met Jennie, Rose, and Lisa. She and Nayeon got reunited when Jisoo started emceeing for Inkigayo every week then by chance Nayeon and her group called Twice had promotions that they finally got the chance to have a dramatic reunion.

When they had the chance to catch up, Nayeon mentioned something about having a thing for this certain guy, and Jisoo being herself, convinced her friend to spill out the beans, and Nayeon did, Jisoo didn’t give her any other choice anyway. That’s when she knew about her and Jinyoung.

There wasn’t much any problem when she told Nayeon that she and Jinyoung had been a thing before, everybody already moved on anyways. She also told Nayeon about her and Jin, and she was beyond happy for her.

“Aish, I don’t know, girls are so hard to understand,” Jinyoung complained.

“I know right,” Jin side commented making Jisoo nudge him hard on his side with her elbow making him wince in pain, “Jisoo!” he whined as he held his pained side.

“You boys are so whiny!” Jisoo scolded that the two guys just rolled their eyes from her, “Yah, are you rolling your eyes from me?!” she exclaimed at Jin when his rolling eyes didn’t get unnoticed by Jisoo.

Jin let out a nervous laugh and hugged her again, “Ahaha… Of course not!” he defended then turned to Jinyoung who was evilly smirking at him for he found it funny that Jin was really afraid of Jisoo, “Yah! Don’t fight with Nayeon! Understand her more, okay?!” Jin scolded Jinyoung who immediately frowned hearing it.

Jinyoung sighed, “Aish, I’ll leave you two alone, I have to pick her up now, I’ll see you later,” he waved good bye and proceeded to his van heading to Nayeon’s place. Jin and Jisoo waved good bye back.

 Jin turned to her, “Is your shooting done?” he asked, holding her hand, intertwining their fingers.

“Wait,” Jisoo said then turned to their director, “PD–nim, was that a wrap already?” she politely asked.

The director nodded his head with a smile, “Deh Jisoo–ah, I’ll see you on Monday again,” he said with a smile.

“Woah, rest day tomorrow, PD–nim jjang!” Jisoo said in a cheerful tone making the director chuckle.

After that, Jisoo bowed to all the staffs thanking them for their hard work, Jin also bowed as he told them that they were leaving the set already. As they walked to their waiting van, Jin continued holding her hand and put it inside his coat’s pocket.

Jisoo smiled at the warm feeling, but her face expression turned confused and curious when she felt something hard, velvety, and corners inside Jin’s coat pocket. She turned to ask him, “There’s something in your pocket, what is it?”

Hearing this, Jin turned alarmed and quickly removed their hands away from his pocket making Jisoo, suspicious, “Ah, that’s nothing,” he said avoiding his gaze.

Jisoo scrutinized him more, not believing him, Jin looked around but Jisoo, finding something that may change the topic of their conversation, then his face lit up when he saw their van, “Come on, we couldn’t be late, it’s a big day!” he convinced pulling her with him to their van.

“Okay…”

 

Bright lights, and a large LED screen and gave life to the stage that had a rectangular table in the middle and a single chair behind it. People started occupying the once empty small theater. They were all carrying small banners, letters, flower crowns, stuffed toys, and many other gifts that they wanted to give her.

Lisa and Rose’s debut song – Boombayah – started booming inside the theater as the people inside it started to settle down and waited for the event to start. They all had smiling and excited expressions. They just couldn’t wait to meet her.

When all the people who were lining up outside the theater since morning were already inside, the music started fading and a man around his mid–twenties climbed on the stage holding a mic, and a cue card.

He faced the audience who all let out gasps of surprise when they finally saw who the person was, it was none other than the best emcee of Music Bank – Park Bo Gum.

“Neh, annyeonghaseyo! Yeorebun, Park Bo Gum imnida, and I will be your emcee for today,” he greeted with his charming and angelic smile on his face. The crowd soon erupted loud cheers and admirations for the said man.

“OMO BOGUMMY!”

“BO GUM OPPA!!!”

“SARANGHAE!!!”

“NICE TO SEE YOU OPPA!!!”

“KYAAAAAAAA! PARK BO GUUUUMMM!!!”

“JEOHAAAA!”

Bo Gum chuckled at the crowd’s response, “Neh neh, nice seeing you all today, geunde,” he paused, “It wasn’t me whom you intended to see today, am I right?” he asked interacting with the audience, who all responded with a loud yes followed by excited squeals.

Bo Gum smiled, “Aish, this person… We just knew her recently yet she already attracted a lot of people,” he said in amazement making the audience cheer non–stop, “Not just fangirls, but also fanboys,” he added as he looked around the crowd then he laughed when a group of fanboys cheered loudly too.

Bo Gum signaled the crowd to quiet down for a while as he asked, “Yeorobun… Who do you really intended to see today?” he asked then pointed his mic to the audience.

“JENNIE KIM!” the audience answered in unison.

Bo Gum acted like he didn’t hear it, “Who???”

“JENNIE KIM!!!!!” they cheered louder.

Bo Gum was hyped up, “Neh, I won’t make you all wait any longer, please welcome YG K–Plus’s newly debuted model, and CL clothing line’s first ever female ambassadress, Jennie Kim!” he introduced that was followed by loud cheering of the crowd.

The shouts of happiness and excitement got louder when they finally got a glimpse of Jennie’s goddess like features when she came up to the stage by a lift dressed in a lavender long sleeved cropped top, black mini skirt with a belt that had a flower pendant in the middle, clad in white high socks and black leather platform shoes.

Jennie gasped in surprise when she saw that the theater was packed with people that she could now call as her own fans. She couldn’t believe that a simple and newbie model like her could attract this amount of people. Her eyes were turning watery for she started feeling overwhelmed, the feeling was too much for her to handle.

But she blinked her tears away as she was afraid her make up would be ruined, her fan meeting event was just starting. She waved around the theater as the audience kept on cheering for her, she walked closer to Bo Gum as he greeted her, “Hello Jennie–ssi!”

Jennie bowed to him, “Neh, annyeong Bo Gum–ssi,” then she turned to the crowd again, “Hello everyone!” she cutely greeted earning a lot of cheers and compliment from the audience.

She turned back to Bo Gum, “Bo Gum–ssi, thank you for being the emcee of my small fan meeting today,” she said with a smile.

“Small?? You call this small??” Bo Gum asked in disbelief.

Jennie laughed, “Well, compared to other artists, it is though,” she humbly answered.

Bo Gum frowned playfully, “Aish, everyone don’t you think Jennie’s too humble and kind?”

“NEH!”

“Well, I think that’s one of the reasons why we all admire her,” he said making Jennie bow again feeling really grateful.

“They just told me they were finding an emcee for this event, but I didn’t know it would be THE Park Bo Gum,” Jennie honestly said.

Bo Gum felt flattered, “Well, someone requested for my presence so…” he meaningfully said.

“I wonder who it was,” she answered with a questioning look but Bo Gum chose to be selfish for information.

“A friend of mine,” he suspiciously responded, “I didn’t know he was close to you!” he further teased.

Jennie was surprised, “He? So he’s a boy?” She started wondering as she only had a small amount of boys as friends.

“Deh, you didn’t know he asked for me?” he asked her that Jennie just shook her head, “Oh well, even though he wouldn’t ask I would still be honored to host this special event of yours,” he kindly said.

“Kamsahamnida…” she answered, smiling genuinely at him.

Bo Gum smiled back then raised his hand asking for a high five that Jennie gave in no time, “Anyway, shall we start the program?” he asked her.

“Neh,” Jennie nodded energetically as she occasionally waved to the crowd whenever someone called for her name.

He then turned to the crowd, “The first segment of this would be entitled, Ask Jennie!” he cheerfully said earning loud claps from the crowd, “Fans had a lot of things wanted to know about you that we asked them to send their questions in for you and we collected some of them that we found interesting,” he explained, “Are you ready?” he asked her with a smile.

Jennie smiled back, “Neh, though I’m a little bit nervous,” she honestly said, it was new to her to share something about herself to a lot of people.

“Don’t worry, you got this, Jennie–ah!” Bo Gum cheered then he turned to the audience, “Everybody let’s cheer for Jennie, hana deul set!”

“JENNIE FIGHTING!!!” the crowd said in unison that really made Jennie somehow feel at ease.

“There,” he opened his cue card, “So first question,” he paused, “What is Jennie’s favorite food? Well, that was simple, perfect for a start off,” Bo Gum commented then looked at Jennie waiting for her answer.

Jennie thought for a while, “Well… I love eating and I eat a lot of food, so it was kind of hard for me to choose,” she laughed, “But there was this one food that cheers me up whenever I’m down.”

“So, the answer is…?” Bo Gum asked adding excitement for the crowd.

“Milk flavored ice cream!” Jennie cheerfully answered earning giggles from the crowd as she looked like a child saying it.

Bo Gum chuckled, “Jennie has so many charms,” he complimented which the crowd agreed to, “Okay, second question…”

The questions went on and on, loud cheers didn’t leave the theater, people who attended the event really loved and admired her so much.

When Jennie came back from New Zealand, she also surprised Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose by paying them a surprise visit in their agency. She asked the boys for their schedules that’s why her plan didn’t flop. When she entered the building, one of YG’s recruiter and asked her if she had an interest in being a model.

She was stunned as she just wanted to have a normal day then suddenly, out of nowhere, someone would ask her such questions. She told the person that she was a photographer but then the senior trainer of YG K–Plus, Lee Sung Kyung, arrived and approached her too and asked her the same thing.

She told her that there was this clothing line owned by YG’s female idol, Lee Chaerin or more known as CL,  was looking for a female model and Jennie fit every criteria for it. Jennie was so shocked that she didn’t get to answer them quickly. Sung Kyung gave Jennie her phone number in case she changed her mind.

Jennie asked for Taehyung’s advice and Taehyung was beyond excited and happy for her. She didn’t know why but they were so hyped up about her being a model. Taehyung convinced her, motivated, and supported her, that she was left with no choice but accept the offer.

At first she was hesitant but as time goes by, hesitation left her system as she discovered she was loving what she was doing, in the past she was the one who was behind the camera and now she was in front of it.

The next day she went back to YG and met CL. She was afraid of her when she saw her for the first time but she was surprisingly super sweet and nice that she loved her instantly. They trained her for a good eight months, then not long after, CL clothing line opened, Jennie being the face of it.

A lot of great feedbacks were received when people saw her photos, Taehyung told her multiple times that he was so proud of her, and Jennie couldn’t do anything else but to thank him multiple times too, she was really grateful to have him by her side as she build a new pathway for her life.

The following days were hectic for Jennie, calls from different magazines, and clothing brands were received asking if she could do a photoshoot with them and be the cover of the month – Dazed, Elle Korea, Nylon Japan, etc.

Her manager was ecstatic as she couldn’t believe for a rookie model, the offers were enormous, and she felt so proud of Jennie.

The first segment of the event was done that it was now time for the meet and greet. Jennie sat down on the chair behind the table as the audience who won a chance to be close to her lined up down the stage, preparing to meet her.

“Jennie, ready?” Bo Gum asked as she nodded as a response as she was also excited for her fans, “Okay, kaja!”

And with that the first person in line, quickly walked towards her and put the floral crown she made for her on top of her head then she put the Dazed magazine she had on the table asking for Jennie to sign it.

Jennie signed it and put a little message on it too. She thanked her for the crown and thanked her for coming today. The fan was squealing and asked for a hug that Jennie willingly gave.

The signing goes on and on, a lot of crowns were already put on her head and she wasn’t even complaining. She loved what she was feeling because she knew she was accepted, loved, and appreciated by a lot of people. Though she didn’t know them personally, they were already close to her heart and nothing could ever replace that.

Jennie giggled as there was a fanboy jumping around in happiness when she shook his hand which he asked for, then there was a mother and daughter who were also there asking for her autograph. The mother brought her Elle Korea magazine while her daughter who was around five or six years old had a princess crown for her.

Jennie removed the floral crown on her head, then stood up as she kneeled to the little girl’s level as she let her put the crown on her herself. She pinched her chubby cheeks as she found her really cute. She then kissed her cheek that got a lot of exclaims of envy from the crowd making her laugh for most of it came from her fanboys.

She went back to the table as she signed the magazine for the girl’s mom. She thanked them for coming and waved good bye to the little girl. She was really fond of the kid that her gaze was glued to the little girl until they were down the stage again.

When she turned her attention back to her table, she saw that there was already something on it, ready to be signed by her. But it surprised her when she saw what it was…

Sure it was a picture of her, but it was different. It wasn’t from any of the magazines she had shoot with, instead it was something personal for her.

It was a picture of her when she was out in the park with her dog, Kuma, she was wearing a long green dress and she had a scarf covering her head, she was sitting on the bench, smiling cutely. Then she remembered, that she was with another person that day, and she knew that he was the one who took this picture…

She slowly looked up in front of her and saw someone with a charming smile – he was wearing a yellow long sleeved floral patterned polo tucked in his signature black pants, with a black beret on his head.

A lovely smile slowly forming on her lips, “What’s a grown man doing in a rookie model’s fan meeting?” she playfully asked.

“What? Can’t I support MY girlfriend? Plus, the Maid of Honor and Best Man can’t be late you know!”

His answer made her really happy that she stood up from her seat and walked to him, hugging him tightly, ignoring the gasps and murmurs of the people inside the theater.

“Taehyung…” she called out, just with the tone of her voice, he knew she felt really touched.

Taehyung chuckled and hugged her back tightly, kissing the top of her head instantly, “Congratulations,” he whispered, soothing her hair, though his voice was calm and quiet, the proudness was still evident in it.

Jennie pulled back a little not letting him go, “You surprised me,” she pouted.

He snickered, “Don’t you like it?”

Jennie smiled widely, her gummy smile, “I love it babe!” she exclaimed a bit loud that it got heard by the crowd on the front seats.

“BABE????”

“TAEHYUUUNGGG???????”

“BTS’ V??!?!?!?!”

“SHE’S IN A RELATIONSHIP????”

“WITH V? AS IN TAEHYUNG? AS IN KIM TAEHYUNG?”

Hearing this loud exclaims, Bo Gum went back on stage and was surprised to see his friend hugging Jennie, the same friend who requested for him to be the emcee of the event. He walked to them immediately turning to Taehyung, “Bo Gum hyung!” Taehyung greeted cheerfully aiming for a hug but his hyung stopped him, a hurt expression on his face.

“Yah, I thought we were friends?” he dramatically asked making Jennie and Taehyung confused.

“Of course we are!” Taehyung answered.

“Then why didn’t you tell me she’s your girlfriend?!” Bo Gum whined making the two burst into laughter that made Bo Gum eventually laugh with them. Bo Gum’s mic was unknowingly on that the words girlfriend spread through the theater adding a lot of shocked squeals coming from the audience.

“GIRLFRIEND??!!!”

“OH. MY. GOD.”

“OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

He then turned to the audience, “Everyone, BTS’ V!!” the audience cheered and clapped as Taehyung bowed to them, then Bo Gum lend him his mic, telling him to say a few things.

Taehyung accepted the mic, “Hello everyone, V–imnida,” he paused then stared at Jennie who had her gummy smile still on her face, “But today, I’m Jennie Kim’s ultimate fanboy, Kim Taehyung,” he said with a smile making the audience squeal in delight despite the shocking news of them dating.

Jennie hid her face feeling shy as she felt herself blushing. Taehyung chuckled and hugged her tightly, Jennie hid her face on his chest, then looked up to his face and saw him looking at her with a charming smile already.

“Thank you…” she sincerely said, her eyes sparkling beautifully.

Taehyung kissed her forehead, “Anything for you babe… Anything for you…”

 

In a private venue, a lot of people were around dressed in their formal dresses and suit and ties in a beautiful and relaxing pastel colors surrounding the beautiful garden that were decorated with a lot of roses in different colors.

There was a red carpet on the middle and multiple chairs on both sides, a small altar on the further middle that also had two chairs especially placed in front for the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Park.

Guests started occupying the magical venue as the ceremony was about to start. Only close friends, relatives, and close people were invited as Jimin and Rose chose to do the wedding privately, they were just going to announce it to the public after it was held.

In the white, clear, and serene waiting room, there sat on the sofa the lovely bride who was already prepared for her big day. Rose had her hair in a loose bun, a white rose flower crown that held her veil was on her head, her gown was flowing endlessly in a white and a light shade of red on the ends making her look like a real life Disney princess. Her round bouquet of red roses lying down beside her.

In the outside, she seemed relaxed and composed but deep inside of her, her nerves were wrecking as the nervous feeling won’t get out of her system. She was really sure that Jimin won’t left her hanging on the altar but she couldn’t help but to still feel nervous.

Maybe it was just normal to be this nervous on your wedding day, maybe she was just worried that what if something goes wrong that may lead to their wedding being called off, she couldn’t imagine if any of that would happen, she couldn’t imagine how she’ll handle it, it would probably make her crazy.

She breathed in and out, fanning herself as she tried to make herself relaxed, “Calm down, Chaeyoung–ah… Calm down…” she chanted to herself. She closed her eyes and think of happy thoughts.

Then the memories from the night Jimin proposed to her came back in her mind making her smile, until this time the happenings in their lives still felt so surreal, that whenever she would be reminded of it, it would still make her smile widely like a crazy person.

Crazily in love that was she is.

Somehow those memories thankfully calmed her nerves down much to her relief. She slowly opened her eyes just in time the door in her room opened slowly. She tilted her head trying to see who it was, then the door was widening revealing Lisa who was prettily dressed in her white tube long dress, a small round bouquet of purple roses in her hands as she was one of her bride’s maid. Alongside with her was her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, who was clad in an elegant suit with a purple bowtie.

“Rosie!!!!” Lisa greeted happily once they stepped inside the room. She ran towards Rose who had her arms all stretched up aiming for a hug.

“Ah, Lalice!! I’m so glad one of you are here already,” Rose said, almost letting out a big breath of relief. Lisa hugged her tightly then pulled away quickly as she gave way for Jungkook to greet the bride.

Jungkook hugged her too, “Ah, Jimin hyung is so lucky!” he exclaimed as Rose hugged him back letting out a soft giggle.

“Thank you Kookie,” Rose said almost in tears as her emotional hormones were getting the best of her again.

“OMG the bride was already crying?!” they heard a loud voice coming from the door that they turned their heads to the door seeing that it was Jisoo coming towards them, pulling Jin with her. And just like Lisa, she was wearing a white long dress but hers was in a halter style and her roses were yellow. Jin was wearing a suit with a yellow bow tie like Jungkook.

“Unnie!!!” Rose cried when Jisoo hugged her too as a greeting.

“Yah, uljima, your make up would be ruined!” Jisoo scolded.

“Yah, don’t scold Rose on her special day!” Jin scolded back as he also came to hug Rose. Jisoo just rolled her eyes from him and went to stand beside Lisa.

“You two are fighting?” Jungkook asked eyeing his hyung and noona.

Jin huffed, “Jisoo’s being mean to me today,” he said while pouting like a kid. Lisa and Rose chuckled at their childish oppa.

Lisa then nudged her unnie, “Unnie, what’s the matter?’’

Jisoo crossed her arms on her chest, “Aish, he got something that he wasn’t telling me! And I’ve been trying to convince him since earlier but he was hard as a rock!” she complained.

Jin scratched his head, “Aish, it’s still not time for you to know it, okay?” he calmly said, hoping that Jisoo would calm down too but Jisoo kept her mean expression towards him.

“You two, please make up already, for me and Jimin, please?” Rose pleaded. Jisoo was about to protest but her attempt was blocked when they heard two people approaching the room and were also seemed like to be arguing.

“I told you to hurry up, good thing we weren’t late,” they heard a girl said, the voice was utterly familiar to them.

“Why are you being mad? We obviously weren’t late,” a deep voice answered back that also sounded familiar to them.

They kept their attention to the door until two people entered it still arguing – it was Jennie and Taehyung.

“Look, your tie was all messed up, come here,” Jennie exclaimed as she and Taehyung stepped inside the room then stopped in the middle as she pulled him to her and fixed his mint green colored bow tie.

Taehyung was pouting like a kid that scolded by his mother, “Why are you mad… I picked you up from your fan meeting…” he said in a sad tone still pouting.

Sensing the sadness in his voice, Jennie lifted her gaze up to him and when she saw his soft angelic face, her expression instantly softened up and felt bad for being mean to him, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she apologized still holding the tips of his bowtie.

Taehyung just nodded as a response with a cute smile on his face as he placed his hands on her hips. They were lost in their own world that they didn’t notice Namjoon, Hoseok, Joy, Suga, and Seulgi already arrived inside the room too, watching them in awe.

The room fell silent until Jin broke it, “Ah, I wish Jisoo was like Jennie,” Jin blurted out, “Ouch!” he exclaimed when a smack landed on his head given by his lovable girlfriend.

Everyone turned to Jin then instantly burst into laughter finding their eldest friend’s expression priceless. Namjoon quickly went up beside his hyung, comforting him.

“That’s right, go to your mistress,” Jisoo jokingly said.

Namjoon huffed, “Yah Jisoo, at least I treat him well,” he stuck his tongue out towards the female.

“Whatever,” Jisoo rolled her eyes.

“Okay, enough with the quarrels, let’s be sweet like Taetae and Jenjen,” Joy teased that made everyone tease Taehyung and Jennie endlessly who just laughed at them.

Then Hoseok beamed in, “Guys, I think you forgot about Suga hyung and Seulgi bear,” then he pointed his lips on their interlocked hands. They turned to the new couple on the spotlight, teasing them too, making Seulgi blush.

“Yah, I’m the only one who can call her Seulgi bear, alright?” Suga said in a mean way making them laugh.

The girls went to Rose and hugged her tightly, wishing her the best and happiness, although they were already sure she would be happy in Jimin’s life. Rose’s eyes turned watery again, “Guys, I’m nervous…”

“Don’t worry Rosie! Jimin has short legs, he won’t be able run that fast and leave you at the altar,” Namjoon remarked in a matter of fact tone. The girls snickered as the boys made fun of their friend’s height once again.

“Yep! Plus we already told him that this would be his last day if he changed his mind,” Seulgi proudly added. Rose thanked them sincerely, she always knew her friends’ presence would make her feel at ease.

Jennie was wearing the same white long dress as the two but hers was off shoulder styled and her roses were light green in color, and Rose chose her as her Maid of Honor, while Jimin chose Taehyung as his Best Man despite the endless argument of the five boys, Taehyung won without exerting any effort in arguing with them.

Seulgi and Joy were also Rose’s bride’s maids. They also had the same white long gown. Seulgi’s had two straps on the shoulders and her roses were pink, while Joy’s dress had one slanted strap across from her shoulder and her roses were blue. Suga was Seulgi’s partner, and things between them were really great resulting to a healthy and strong relationship. Joy’s partner would be both Namjoon and Hoseok as all three of them decided it to be that way.

Their little chatters were interrupted when the wedding organizer knocked on the door, “Ten minutes before the ceremony starts,” she announced with a smile then just quickly went away as all of them responded with nods of their heads.

“Alright, you guys make yourselves useful, and take a picture of us,” Jennie ordered as she gave Taehyung her camera who accepted it without any other choice then all of them girls started surrounding Rose and posing for the camera.

“Hana deul set!” Taehyung counted then clicked the shutter. Multiple pictures were captured as the girls posed endlessly, enjoying it. Then when they were all contented, the boys took the chance to have a group photo with the bride too, imitating the girls’ poses from their previous pictures making them laugh.

After their mini photoshoot, they all bid good bye to Rose as they head to their positions as the wedding march would be starting already.

Flower girls, and bearer boys lined up first followed by the godmothers and godfathers, then the trio, Suga and Seulgi, Jisoo and Jin, Lisa and Jungkook, next were the Best Man and Maid of Honor, followed by Jimin’s parents, then the ever so dashing Prince Eric looking groom Mr. Park Jimin, then Rose’s parents. After her parents had walked down half of the aisle, all the people turned to the end of the aisle as Rose stood there, ready to make her grand entrance.

The music for the bride’s march started that Rose started walking towards the altar, towards the love of her life…

She looked straight at her groom who had his eyes only at her all this time, she saw a tear fell from his face that Taehyung wiped away quickly while chuckling. She giggled at the scene, Jimin shedding tears by just simply looking at her, and she felt  very thankful as she knew it was a way of him showing that he appreciated her more than anything else…

When she reached him and when her dad gave her hand to Jimin, she couldn’t help the tears that were threatening to fall earlier finally roll down her cheeks, thank god her make-up was water proof.

“You look so beautiful babe,” Jimin whispered, his eyes showed pure love and contentment, looking at her.

“Aish, Park Jimin you make me so happy,” Rose sobbed.

Jimin chuckled then held her hand tightly, “”Well babe, that’s my purpose in life,” he winked at her then they finally made their way to the altar as the ceremony started.

The ceremony went on until it went to giving their vows, “Park Chaeyoung… The love of my life… Wear this ring as a sign of my love, a love that will be full of trust, patience, and kindness… I won’t promise you anything because there would be chances that I would broke it, but there’s one thing that I know for sure, I will always be with you, support you, and motivate you… Even in the darkest times of our life, I would stay by your side and make everything better again… I will do everything I can just to have you by side always and forever… I won’t let anyone or anything take you away from me… I love you so much my love…” he then carefully inserted the ring on her finger before kissing the top of her hand lovingly making her giggle.

“Jimin is so sweet,” Jisoo commented as she wiped the single tear that rolled down from her eyes, Lisa and Jennie nodding their heads in agreement as they rubbed Jisoo’s arm comforting her but both of them were teary eyed too, they felt so happy for their sister.

“Park Jimin…” Rose started then paused as she breathed heavily first for her eyes started to be filled with happy tears, Jimin chuckled as he wiped her cheeks carefully, “Wear this ring as a sign of my eternal and sincere love… Through sickness and in health… Through rain or shine… Know that I will always be by your side… Even if you’re at your worst… I will always understand you, be with you, and comfort you… You don’t have to promise me anything… Just be truthful and stay with me for the rest of our lives – that’s enough for me… I couldn’t ask for more, you being in my life all this time is the greatest blessing I’ve received… Until death do us part… I love you so much my mochi…” Rose smiled through her tears as she inserted the ring on his finger.

They glanced at their parents and saw both of their moms were emotionally crying already that they couldn’t help but to laugh softly. The mention of his nickname earned little squeals and giggles of delight from the guests, even the priest in front of them.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” the priest said with a warm smile, blessing them, he then motioned Jimin to lift up Rose’s veil who gladly obliged, “You may now kiss the bride.”

Jimin held her face carefully then flashed her his charming smile, “Mrs. Park Jimin… I love the sound of that,” he proudly said.

Rose giggled and leaned in a little closer, “”Me too!” Both of them closed their eyes as the gap between them closed, their smiling lips leaned in with each other, though they have kissed multiple times – this kiss still felt like it was their first time, it felt incredible, and sweet, and magical.

Loud claps erupted from the crowd, the flower girls threw the petals over them. Whistles of celebration came from Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga.

“Way to go Park Jimin!”

“That’s our mochi!”

“Park Jimin! Park Jimin! Park Jimin!”

The boys chanted like how their fans do whenever they had a concert. Jimin and Rose pulled away from each other, pure bliss and contentment couldn’t leave their faces. Their parents came by to the altar and hugged both of them with tears of happiness on their faces.

After a lot of pictures being taken with the newlyweds, Jennie being the private photographer, and Taehyung being her assistant, the reception finally begun. They all sat at one table whilst Jimin and Rose were on their table on the middle of the perfectly decorated stage.

Their parents and close relatives gave heartfelt messages to them, even their company bosses – YG and Bang PD – who were late comers due to the reason of handling the headlines that their artists had caused in just one day – also gave them messages, they found it funny how YG’s message was more like a threat and warning to Jimin instead of an encouraging one.

The time of eating came and all of them busied themselves with the foods, Lisa and Jungkook were on the desserts section, Jennie and Taehyung chose to go outside the garden area of the reception hall taking pictures of each other, while Jin was still having a hard time as Jisoo was still mean towards him though they were sitting close with each other, he felt like she was far away from him that he just focused himself on the food in front of him.

“Kookie, taste this,” Lisa said as she held a piece of strawberry that she dipped in the chocolate fountain then put it inside Jungkook’s mouth who had his eyes widen in satisfaction once he chewed the fruit.

Lisa’s face lit up, “Tastes perfect, right?” she said with a smile then fed herself one.

Jungkook nodded his head and gave her a thumbs up, swallowing the food first before answering her, “Ah, since you came into my life I always had the chance to experience something great,” he sincerely said with his cute bunny smile.

Lisa giggled, “Why are you being dramatic all of a sudden I just made you eat something you haven’t tried before?” she asked in a playful way but deep inside his words touched her dearly.

Jungkook hugged her by the waist pulling her closer to him, “I think I won’t be able to live the same way without you anymore,” he whispered just loud enough for the both of them to hear it.

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her forehead on his, “Me too my Kookie… Me too…” then leaned in and kissed his lips sweetly.

“Nice one Jen, one more,” Taehyung said as he clicked the shutter taking a picture of Jennie who posed in front of the beautiful flowers in the garden while she held her green rose bouquet and smiled like an angel, “You look so beautiful babe!”

Taehyung snatched her roses making Jennie confused, “The roses were causing you to look like a nice girl, but I want you to pose fiercely this time, so, give me your best shot baby,” he told her making Jennie laugh at him but nevertheless obeyed him.

She loves the feeling of Taehyung being this supportive though he had complained about her other magazine covers because of the clothes she had worn on some of them were a little short or a little revealing, but she still loves him because of that.

“Okay babe, get ready, okay?” she said with a playful wink then without warning turned her fierce face mode on while biting on one of her finger.

Taehyung stood there and watched her in complete amazement, “Yah, don’t you think that’s a bit too hot?” he questioned but he liked her confidence and aura whenever she poses for pictures.

“You told me to give my best, so I did,” she answered chuckling.

Taehyung sighed in defeat, “You’re making me fanboy over you babe,” he honestly said making Jennie giggle then he motioned her to do it again as he captured it like a professional.

Jennie walked over him to view the picture, “Daebak,” she said as she scanned all the pictures Taehyung took. Taehyung stood beside her with a proud smile, “Okay, it’s your time to shine, go there, quick, quick!” she ordered.

Taehyung obeyed her without hesitation then he posed for her camera in no time. Jennie enjoyed taking pictures of him that she took a lot of it multiple times. Telling him a lot of concepts, styling his hair in the process too, and suggesting a lot of good postures, Taehyung following every single of it without any complain. Taking pictures of each other had become their habit whenever they spend time with each other.

After their mini photoshoot, Taehyung went to Jennie as she viewed the photos of him that she took, “God Taehyung, you look so handsome!” she complimented as she scrolled through her camera, “Your girlfriend, your fangirl, your stylist, your photographer, what more can you ask for?!” she boastfully said making Taehyung chuckle as he hugged her from behind pulling her closer to him. Jennie tilted her head to look up at him.

He stared right through her eyes, and smiled sweetly at her which she returned instantly, “Be my wife?” he seriously asked.

Jennie giggled at his question then kissed his cheek suddenly, “In time love… In time…”

Couldn’t handle the tension anymore, Jin settled his utensils down on the table, and stood abruptly making Jisoo and the others turned their attentions to him. Jisoo looked at him with furrowed brows, wondering about his sudden actions.

“Jisoo,” he called out sincerely as he turned to her.

Jisoo’s brows furrowed more as she asked, “W–why?” she stuttered as his serious tone utterly made her nervous.

“Come with me,” he ordered then started walking away from the table, Jisoo followed instantly despite being afraid and nervous of what’s going to happen, she worried that her mean attitude had come overboard this time. She didn’t see Jin this serious before that she followed his tracks with her head bowed without any word spoken.

When Jin stopped walking, she stopped too, and figured they were just about on the entrance of the reception venue, people were still quite close to them. Jin turned to him, releasing a sigh that made her looked up to him with a worried a look.

“Jin–ah…” she called out in a soft voice, “Is there something wrong?” she worriedly asked. Jin had his hand on his pocket, glancing away from her, then what he did next shocked her.

Jin half kneeled in front of her with a small velvet box in his hand, opening it, revealing a small ring with an amethyst colored stone in the middle, sparkling brightly in front of her. Jisoo’s eyes started to turn watery as Jin flashed her his prince like smile and started talking.

“Kim Jisoo… I couldn’t stand you being mean and mad at me because I only want you to feel happiness, and pure joy whenever you are with me,” he smiled, “The reason why I kept this from you was because I longed to see that expression on your beautiful face,” he softly chuckled, Jisoo smiling through her tears, “I waited for you for almost a year just to hear your sweet yes… Within those times, we’ve been through a lot that we almost got separated forever because of my stupidity… But fate… Seemed like to be on my side that it didn’t let us drift away from each other completely, and I feel so blessed and thankful because of that…” a tear fell from his eyes.

“Jisoo–ah, do you remember what I told you six years ago? That I was so scared of losing you and though everyone else was there, you’re still the one I needed… Seven years had already passed but that didn’t even change one bit baby… I am still scared to lose you, and not be with you… You’re the one I still needed my life… The one that brings happiness, comfort, contentment, everything… Everything Jisoo–ah… You are my everything baby…” Jisoo’s tears won’t stop from falling as every word that came out from her lover’s mouth sounded so beautiful, and she was sure all of it was true to his heart, because he is her Kim Seokjin.

Jin chuckled as he never saw Jisoo be this emotionally happy like before, “So in front of everybody, stealing their attentions from the newlyweds,” she giggled, “Will you marry this worldwide handsome man kneeling in front of you?” he finally asked, and everyone in the room gasped and waited for Jisoo’s answer excitingly. Jisoo laughed at his question, even at times like this he wouldn’t forget to compliment himself.

She stared at his eyes with pure love and happiness as she said, “Of course! Who wouldn’t marry a handsome guy like you?” and with that Jin inserted the ring on her finger and stood up to hug her tight. The people inside who were all this time watching them quietly clapped and cheered for them as another couple would be soon be wed.

Jin showered Jisoo’s lovely face with kisses making her giggle as Jin thanking her continuously and she was doing the same thing because the man she loves had made her feel beyond happy once again in her life. Jin stopped kissing her face when they heard someone asked from the speakers.

“So when is the wedding date?” they turned to the stage and saw that it was Jimin who asked for it with his mic on his hand. Their friends clapping and cheering for them as well as the other people.

But their company CEOs had their palms on their foreheads shaking their heads as they were about to face another controversy caused by their artists again…

Four guys. Four girls. Four stories.

Did it end up the way they wanted it to be?

Oh, yes, it did!

 

 

 

-----

So that ends my second full story entitled, FOUR! I hope everyone who subscribed this enjoyed it very much as much as I enjoyed creating and writing it! Thank you to those who patiently waited for my updates and to those who commented! All your feedbacks, be it posittive or negative, are highly appreciated! It motivated and inspired me to keep this fan fic going and ended the way I wanted it to be (Oops that sounded too familiar hehe). Once again, thank you very much!! I hope BTS x BP shippers satisfied their cravings through readng this story because that's the main objective of this work! Thank you very much! Until next story! ^^