CHAPTER 14

FOUR

They broke away from each other’s eyes when they heard a cute voice in front them, then saw Ji Hoon smiling at them cutely, “Are you two in love with each other?” Ji Hoon asked innocently with his cheerful smile. Jennie’s eyes widened and felt awkward while Taehyung just chuckled at the young boy’s innocence.

“Y-yah, who taught you that?” she asked stuttering.

Ji Hoon giggled and just shrugged innocently, “Are they coming too? The other noonas?” he asked excitedly. Jennie giggled then took out her phone, she saw the time and it was already the end of their classes that she decided to call Jisoo. She dialed Jisoo’s number and waited for her to answer but just after two rings, Jisoo answered the call.

“YAAAAAH!!!! EODISEO??!! YOU CUT CLASS??!!! KIM JENNIE!!!!”

A loud answer from Jisoo was heard that Jennie pulled her phone away from her ear. The boys in front of her saw this and heard Jisoo’s loud voice causing them to laugh a little.

“Chill woman! I’ll tell you later. Anyway, there’s someone here who misses you!” she answered smiling then put her phone on Ji Hoon’s ear, “Jisoo noona!!!” he happily exclaimed.

“Omo!!!! Is this our Ji Hoonie???? Our cute baby!!!”

“JI HOONIEEEE, LISA NOONA MISSES YOU!!”

“URI CUTE BABY, HOW ARE YOU?? ROSIE NOONA WANTS TO HUG YOU!!!”

Ji Hoon giggled at his noonas’ response, Jennie put her phone back to her ear, “Come to the park that was near to our school, he wants to see you all...Neh, you can bring them too! Alright, see you!” Jennie said then hung up the call.

“They’re on their way here! And with other friends too!” Jennie told Ji Hoon.

“Other friends? New friends?” Ji Hoon asked in confusion.

“Neh! New friends like Taetae hyung. They are hyungs too,” Taehyung answered that made Ji Hoon excited for all his life he only knew his four noonas, he was more excited when he heard that it will be hyungs too for he could finally he with some people that he might want to be like when he grows up.

After a few minutes of waiting, they were surprised when Ji Hoon was attacked with a lot of hugs and kisses by three excited women that turned out to be Jennie’s dear best friends. She laughed at the view as Ji Hoon’s expression was starting to turn in an annoyed one for he was already pouting cutely, “Yah noonas, stop with the kisses already,” he cutely whined that the three just ignored him but he was suddenly pulled out of the hugs and kisses and was now standing beside three tall men that made the three ladies pout.

“Yah come here, you should be hanging out with cool guys like us!!!” Jin exclaimed as he was the one who pulled Ji Hoon out of his misery. Ji Hoon looked up at Jin  and he was thankful for him, he stood straight beside them and acted tough making the girls laugh at his cuteness. Taehyung chuckled then lowered to his level, “This is Jin hyung, and Jungkook. He’s the Kookie hyung!” he introduced them that Jin and Jungkook also kneeled to be at the same level to his small height.

After the introduction and all, all of them talked about where to go now, Jin suggested that they have dinner with them at their house, all of them agreed even Rosé. She decided to set aside her awkwardness with Jimin, who went home before them, tonight for she doesn’t want to spoil the fun. Hearing everyone agree to this, Jisoo suggested to have a sleepover at the boys’ house after dinner that they also agreed to. Ji Hoon was also included that made him so happy, for Jungkook practically begged Jennie for Ji Hoon to stay for it was the first time he became a hyung. Jennie laughed at his excused that she just agreed to it then quickly talked to her cousin.

After everything was settled, they made their way to their destinations. Jin, Jisoo, and Rosé headed the other way for they volunteered to do some grocery shopping for their dinner and go to the girls’ dorm to get some clothes. While Jennie and Lisa with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Ji Hoon went straight to the boys’ dorm. They arrived at the dorm and they were welcomed by Jimin. They told the plan to him and he asked worriedly about Rosé, they just assured him that it will be fine for Rosé also agreed to this plan.

Jimin just nodded then started playing with the little kid that was with them. Lisa and Jennie watched as the three play with Ji Hoon. They smiled as the three acted so childish while playing with Ji Hoon especially Jungkook and Taehyung, “Well unnie, Ji Hoon really is a ball of sunshine,” Lisa said while looking at the boys.

Jennie just smiled at the thought then turned her head to Lisa when she said something, “Geunde unnie, I know you. Something’s wrong, right?” Lisa asked, her expression full of concern, “Don’t worry you can tell me whenever you are ready,” Lisa said with an assuring smile. Jennie smiled back at her and said thank you.

Then suddenly, Ji Hoon walked towards Lisa, he tapped her lightly that made her look at him and bend down, then Ji Hoon put his short arms around Lisa’s neck while forming his little fingers into a shape of a gun, “Yah Kookie Monster!!!!! I’ll shoot her if you don’t stop scaring my people,” Ji Hoon exclaimed with his baby voice that made everyone laugh.

“Woah, this kid knows how to play,” Jimin said as he laughed at Ji Hoon’s threat to Jungkook who was playing the ‘Cookie Monster’ at their game that was scaring his ‘people’ who were played by Jimin and Taehyung.

Jungkook held his laughter and acted as if surrendering and scared at the kid’s threat, “No, please, don’t hurt her, don’t hurt the love of my life!!!” He exclaimed dramatically that Taehyung threw a small pillow at him that hit the back of his head, “Yah, you’re too cheesy!!!!”

Ji Hoon then pulled away from Lisa then walked towards Jimin and Taehyung, “Yay now my people are safe!! Yay!!” he exclaimed while jumping happily. Taehyung and Jimin joined him while saying “Thank you master ji hoon”. The girls laughed at them that somehow made Jennie more alright than earlier. They continued on playing when the other three arrived and they proceeded on making their dinner.

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé set up the table when Jin and Jisoo told them that their dinner was almost ready. Rosé noticed that Jennie was a bit distant to her while they were working but she just shrugged it off and will just ask her later. When Jin announced that dinner’s ready, everyone took their seat. On the other side of the table, Jungkook, Jin, Jisoo, and Lisa were seated. While on the other side, Jimin, Taehyung, Jennie, and Rosé. Ji Hoon placed himself on the center in between Jungkook and Jimin.

While munching on their dinner, they talked about their sleepover, “So me and Jungkook share a room, while Taehyung and Jimin share one. Me and Kookie can share a bed-”

“Well, obviously Lisa and unnie will be in your room,” Jennie simply answered cutting Jin midway.

“Then you and Rosé will be at…” Jin said hesitantly as he looked at Jimin and Rosé alternately. Everyone was quiet when Jin stopped talking and were all thinking the same, while Ji Hoon just continued on eating unbothered by the adult talk in front of him.

“It’s fine with me as long as me and Jennie will share one bed,” Rosé said breaking the silence.

“That’s not a problem!” Taehyung exclaimed happily trying to lighten up the mood.

“How about you master, where do you want to sleep?” Jungkook asked the little kid who was busy eating beside him, Ji Hoon just looked at him with wide eyes as if asking him what was he talking about.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness and asked him again, “Where do you want to sleep? Do you want to sleep beside one of the hyungs or one of the noonas?”

Ji Hoon looked up like he was thinking hard about his decision, “I want to sleep beside bunny hyung!” he answered excitedly that made everyone laugh except for Jungkook.

“Bunny hyung?? Who taught you that??” he asked furiously.

“Mochi hyung!”

“Mochi?! I’m not a food! Who taught you that tell me!”

“The pig hyung!”

“Yah I’m too handsome to be a pig, who told you that??”

“Hehe, alien hyung told me!”

“Alieeeeen??”

The girls laughed at their reactions, for they all looked offended but just in a joking way. Then suddenly loud giggles came from Ji hoon when all his hyungs attacked him with tickles. All four of them surrounded him and at the same time poked his sides and tummy, “HYUNGS STOB IT!!!” Ji Hoon said that made the hyungs stop abruptly then burst out laughing loudly that made the girls look at them in confusion.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA HYUNG I THINK HE’S YOUR SON!!!” Jimin exclaimed while laughing so hard with the other three.

“Uhm… what’s happening?” Lisa asked.

“Well there’s one time we teased Jin hyung so much that he wanted us to stop that he tried to stop us by yelling stop it in english, but turned out he yelled HEY STOB IT!!!” Jungkook explained that made the girls too to laugh.

When they recovered, they continued on eating then after cleaning the table and all, they decided to watch a movie then went to sleep.


Jimin slowly opened his eyes as he felt the sun rays hitting him. He looked at the ceiling and decided to close his eyes again for he wanted to sleep more. He was about to move sideways when he felt a pair of arms were around his waist and a head laying on his one arm making it a pillow. He felt unbothered for he knew that Taehyung likes to cuddle when sleeping, but his eyes shot open when he felt that the person beside him has long hair and thin arms.

This. Is. Not. Taehyung.

He slowly looked beside him and it even surprised him. He stared at the person beside him, and realized how much he missed that person. His wide eyes then turned into eye smiles the longer he stared at the sleeping person beside him. Oh, how he missed those arms wrapped around him, and the head leaning on him.

Suddenly, he felt something vibrated and it was his phone, alarming, he immediately turned it off, not wanting the person to be awakened by it, but he became nervous when he heard the person mumble, “Hmmmm, Lisa five more minutes…”

He chuckled softly, “I miss you so much, Rosé,” then kissed her head sweetly then closed his eyes cherishing the moment.