Mianhae Unnie

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop right there!" She shouted across the hallway.

All eyes were on her as she attracted unwanted attention. The students in the hallway looked towards the direction to see which crazy woman was shouting inconsiderately as if it was her territory.

There could be only one person that was this daring. I could recognize her distinct and loud voice. 

I turned around to find the person I loved yet hated the most.

Nayeon unnie.

What does she want from me?

...

She was glaring at me from the other end of the hallway. I stared at her uninterestingly before turning around to walk away.

"Yah! Wait up will you!" She exclaimed.

I paid no heed to her and brushed her words aside. I didn't want anything to do with her. Two completely different people could never be together. She needs to mind her own business.

I could gradually hear her voice getting louder and her footsteps became faster. 

She must be nearing me.

I didn't want to fasten my walking pace but at the same time I wanted to avoid her. 

I continued walking.

...

...

She finally caught up to me from the long hallway. She gripped my arm tightly as if she had no intention to let me escape. I could hear her panting heavily.

"Come with me." She ordered as she pulled my arm.

Crazy woman.

All the onlookers were just curious of what was going on. I smiled to them awkwardly as Nayeon unnie dragged me to where she wanted. They went back to doing their activities.

I didn't resist or fidget. I thought I should at least give her the chance to let her say what's on her mind. Even though I don't like how she was wasting my time. But man, was her grip powerful.

The whole time I kept quiet as she lead me to an empty classroom..

...

 

[Some Empty Classroom]

She let go of my arm. I went to an empty seat and sat down comfortably, placing my legs on the table. Her face expression tells me she doesn't seem please with the way I acted.

"Shoot." I said bluntly.

"Yoo Jeongyeon. After all, I'm still older than you and your unnie. Do you have the slightest bit of respect?" She asked angrily.

"Fine."  I said.

I put my legs down. 

What she has gotta say better not waste my time.

"What's your business, unnie?" I asked sarcastically, placing the emphasis on the "unnie".

"That's MY question. What's YOUR deal? Why are you acting this way?" She shot at me angrily, obviously she fell for the sarcasm.

"Hmm? What? I'm just behaving normally?" I asked, intrigued.

...

How was I acting any different? Nothing has changed. 

Except for the fact that I've been ignoring her for a week now. It was more appropriate to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter