I hate myself.

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu, does bangs look good on me?” She twirls her hair.

“Bangs?” I questioned.

“Uh huh.”

I closed my eyes. As far as my imagination could take me, I tried to picture Sana-unnie with bangs covering her forehead. The images don’t come to mind easily, it’s like piecing different parts of a puzzle together; a simulation in the head.

“So, how do you feel about it?” She raised her brows, she seems to be anticipating some sort of an answer.

“I think both style suits you?” I thought hard. “I can’t really choose either. I mean I have to actually see it to decide, maybe?” I chuckled.

“I see….” She seems to be deep in her thoughts(?).

“Sana-unnie?”

“Hmmm? Yea, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She stood up and walk towards the door. “Bye~”.

I could have sworn I saw the corner of her lips raised. Or was I just imagining things? She wouldn’t possibly get a haircut, right?

 

If I were to describe other’s relationship, and by that I meant a couple, they would be blooming flower, basking in the sunlight as their relationship continue to grow and flourish. And if I were to describe the relationship between me and Sana-unnie, let’s see… A suitable analogy would be a speeding train already down at the 59th level of hell?

Maybe not a relationship, but just a friendship. One that is possibly going down the wrong path because one fell in love with another. And that person is, me. People always complain how hard it is to be in the dark side of a one-sided love problem. I was fine, that was what I thought, as long as nothing changes in our current time, I am completely satisfied with what little of what I have.

I have invisible chains and restrictions that stops me in my tracks every time. The fact that I am so self-conscious about my ever-growing feelings only made me think of what consequences I would face. The impulse to say something, do something tested my self-control. There's so many things I want to say to her, I wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter