Last time

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come with me right now." She said sternly and pulled me by the wrist forcefully.

What the hell is Momo's deal?

The guy that was talking to me was shocked with Momo's explosive behavior and could only look on helplessly as I got dragged away by Momo's ever-tightening grip.

I tried to flail around to resist her but her grip only got even stronger.

What's with her.

I could only turn my head behind to give a forced smile to the guy.

...

She dragged me all the way to the back of the school.

The back of the school was empty and isolated. It was a popular place for the school students to confess to their crush here too.

Why would she bring me here?

She took me and forcefully pushed me onto the wall. My back was leaning against the wall.

"Yah! What's your deal!" I yelled at her.

She was being so demanding. I was super pissed off with her sudden actions.

"You want to know what's my deal, Mina? Who the hell was that guy!" She questioned me angrily.

"What rights do you have to know? We broke up already. It's none of your business." I replied nonchantly.

Yeah, what rights do you have?

...

...

[Background Story]

It's been two weeks since we broke up. Ever since she left me for Jungyeon, I've been suffering and in pain. I've pretty much been crying these two weeks. How dare she come and talk to me after everything. I made it quite clear to her that she should disappear from my sights. The sight of her makes me heart ache and seeing her with Jungyeon really questioned me if she liked me all this while.

She made me feel so insecure about myself because she left me because Jungyeon personality was much more attractive and more of "her type". So what if I was boring and mundane. I'm still a human being. I can get hurt. Thanks for leaving me then.

Go on.. Have fun with your "Jungyeonie~". I don't care anymore. Don't come and find me anymore. The sight of you irks me. Get out of my sight. I don't want to have your presence infront of me. Stay away from me.

Don't do anything that makes me regret my decision.

...

...

Momo unnie stared at me wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter