Concert: Part 1

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Concert Stage]

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah look at that sign! It's saying 'DubChaeng' on it!" I excitedly called out to her.

We were surrounded by thousands of people, maybe even more. All for one purpose, to watch us Twice performing in "Twiceland". We were surrounded by the sea of colourful candybongs, waving side to side as we were performing the encore. We walked around, rousing the fans' cheers even louder. 

It was the last day of Twiceland in Korea. Words can't describe how I felt because I have come a long way from being a trainee to now holding our own concerts. 

I looked towards Chaeyoung.

She looks really happy and her signature dimples were showing.

How cute...

I met her since we were both were trainess in JYPE. I have developed feelings for her for this 5-6 years that we have spend together. So if anyone knew my hardships, it would definitely be her since we spend the most time together.

I fallen in too deep. These 5-6 years have been torturous yet fun while being in love with her. The other unnies said she was 'no fun' but I think otherwise. I found myself smiling subconsciously whenever I'm around with her and things we did together was fun. Or at least for me, I guess.

Is that what we called by being in love?

...

Chaeyoung...

I remembered the day I first met her. I chuckled to myself.

 

 

[Flashback]

We first met a few years ago. She looked so pretty and out of this world when I first met her, I thought she was a foreigner. She had long hair back then compared to now. I remembered we first talked in the trainee dorms.

"Do. You. Speak. Hangul?" I asked in broken english while showing weird gestures with my hands.

"I'm Korean. And I sure do speak Korean language. Kekeke..." She replied and laughed.

My face immediately turned red. She looks like she wasn't from Korea. I had embarrassed myself infront of her.

"Oh...Mianhae...I thought you looked like you weren't from here. " I apologised and chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, its okay. I heard that many times. Do I really look like a foreigner?" She asked and touched her face.

She went forward to the mirror and scanned her own facial features. The l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter