An Idiot For Being Bored.

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“B-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R. H-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I” The fan continued to spin.

The girl sitting in front of the fan on the other hand, seems very amused by how her voice changes to resemble a chipmunk talking. Very disturbingly bored with nothing to do at the dorm, her whole body screams and fidget to find something in the least entertaining other than looking at her dog, Gucci on her phone every few minutes.

And yes, her source of entertainment is now literally a fan spinning right in front of her. A gummy smile was enough to show her simple happiness of defeating boredom for a few minutes (or even hours, who knows). If anyone were to walk past right now to see a wild Tzuyu hearing her voice vibrate and silently smiling at an inanimate object, “creeped out” would be a phrase to perfectly describe her. A maknae with a peculiar ideal of “fun” indeed.

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I MI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S GU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-CC-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I” She utter words to the inanimate object spinning.

A figure slowly shook her head and chuckled softly. She’s been standing there for quite a while now to which the younger girl didn’t notice because of her own voice and immersed in her own fun. She giggles once again when she sees Tzuyu’s head circling and following along the fan’s movement while speaking to it. She sips on her green tea and looks at her watch.

opened a little agape when she realises that she’s been staring observing Tzuyu for 30 minutes now.

How cute is she?

She thought. Adorable.

She’s been waiting to find a good time to call Tzuyu but looking at her, her heart turns jelly and stops every time she sees her smile. Tzuyu was almost like a beagle, she thought the resemblance is uncanny.

 

“Tzuyu-ah, what are you up to?” She sees a good opportunity to call her.

Tzuyu flusters at her name being called, followed by a loud creaking.  She quickly pushes the fan abruptly to another direction while turning attention at the one who called her, Sana. The younger girl sees Sana leaning against the door frame whilst having an unreadable poker expression on her face.

They locked eyes. Tzuyu’s pupils shook a little. Sana was staring at her pearl-like eyes while dishing a wide smile on her face.

Sana-unnie knows…?

An ominous feeling swirls within her, causing her to avert and broke the eye contact. A wave of unrest made her feel uncomfortable under Sana’s gaze. Dry. Her lips and throat felt too dry.

“Yes, unnie?” She swallows her saliva. “Nothing much.”

“Really…?” Sana smiles. “Would you like to come over to my room for a little? Can we cuddle?” She giggles.

She holds her breath – then air slowly gushes out. Lucky, she thought. How embarrassing would it have been if Sana caught her in the act, she sighs in relief. But something was odd, how Sana still has a warm smile painted on her face.

Normally, not in any circumstances would Tzuyu consider even cuddling with the other members (except Chaeyoung, when they watch drama & movies together at night), nor even do anything out of character. But now, she feels in a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter