Weak, Strong, Weak

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu." I spoke.

"Hmm? Yes Sana unnie?" She replied.

"You okay after all that?" I asked carefully.

"Uh huh. I guess so." She said and smiled at me.

Pabo. You obviously aren't fine. 

Quit acting strong.

...

...

[Background story]

Dahyun didn't like Tzuyu hanging around Chaeyoung. Even though Chaeng and Tzuyu already made it clear that they were no less than normal friends, Dahyun felt that Tzuyu was a "threat" towards their relationship.

It's offfical. Dahyun and Chaeyoung was together.

Tzuyu is Chaeyoung's best friend and they hang out together often. Even though Chaeyoung and Dahyun were together, they rarely had time to spend together because she Dahyun was in another class and had other activities. 

Of course, seeing Tzuyu being close with Chaeyoung makes me jealous, but I know I shouldn't be because Chaeng was attached to Dahyun. I tell myself everytime that they are just good friends and Chaeng wasn't that kind of person to cheat on someone else. 

Tzuyu been very stressed out lately because of Dahyun. Dahyun clearly disliked her because she felt that she threatens her relationship with Tzuyu. She felt insecure and wanted every detail of what we were doing when we hung out. She didn't like Chaeyoung mentioning her name nor being with her even though there was others(me) who also hang out with them.

She clearly doesn't trust Chaeyoung with Tzuyu. Chaeyoung been trying to convince her that they were just friends but she still won't believe with the stubborn head of hers.

What kind of relationship is this when there is no trust? Their friendship now is on stake, both of them don't even know what to do at this point. My heart aches looking at Tzuyu in this state, where she feels lost and don't know what to do.

There was one incident in which caused them not to talk to each other and not hang out with each other for a few months purely because Dahyun warned Tzuyu.

I think I could understand how Dahyun feels about Tzuyu. Tzuyu is quite pretty and has the class shook at her goddess-like appearance. Dahyun must have felt threaten because she felt insecure about her looks or personality wise.

One thing I couldn't understand was why she lacked so much confidence in herself. I mean I had to agree that Tzuyu is quite pretty and cute too which was how I fell for her.

Now, they were back together closer than ever, even sharing closest secrets with each other that I didn't knew about. Dahyun got triggered again and fought with Chaeng and left Chaeng not knowing what to do about her girlfriend. She was torn in between her girlfriend and close friend. She must have felt immense stress on her since she was the middle person. They are now back together after so much stuff has happened and now this happened again.

I liked Tzuyu. I fell for her since I first saw her in school. But I don't have the courage to go and confess my feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter