Eat.

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel your eyes watching me. 

I pretend to ignore your ever-lasting gaze as I continued typing on my keyboard.

Your gaze felt special, as if you were staring at me lovingly.

You tried to feed me a piece of the kimbap you made. It smelled really good because you put sesame oil in it. I opened my mouth wide and smiled saying how delicious it was.

"Eat. "

You always told me. How many times have I forgotten to eat because of the heavy workload? I couldn't count but I could count the amount of times you chided me over the matter. I felt embarrassed because I was adult and I couldn't take care of myself. The roles were reversed as you took care of me.

You sat there, waited patiently for me to complete my work. Your eyes followed my every action, from taking a sip from the coffee to massaging my temples. You were like a cute puppy, as I smiled at the adorable sight of you.

You stayed quiet for me to focus on my never-ending workload. If I felt stressed out at times, I would embrace you tightly to recharge my energy, similar to a stress ball. I could hear you chuckling at times when I hugged you, were you that happy? 

I felt sorry at times that I couldn't give you my 100 percent. The only thing separating me from you was my work as I continued to neglect you.  You said you didn't mind back then but did you? You were always so...selfless. You put people you care about before yourself. You kept shut about your own feelings, pretending that it was always fine.

I didn't noticed your pain back then.

You always brought food to my room, feeding me as my eyes was glued to the computer screen. Told me that eating was important.

"Eat."

You said angrily. I put away my work for a moment to eat as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter