Rely On Me More

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"School . Momo isn't the same class as us." She kicked the table lightly, an obvious worried expressions was plastered all over her face.

"Come on unnie. It's only the first week of school, we still have about 6 months with them." I counted the months with my fingers.

"Let's go grab something light. I'm hungry." I extended my hand to her to which she held and lifted herself off the chair.

My intentions were to lift her mood up by filling her stomach.

Her hands felt small and warm, a little rough though, but I didn't hate it.

 

Sana unnie been down these few days ever since school resumed. She hates the new class, the new people, the new environment in which she has to force herself to adapt quickly because time wasn't forgiving. This unnie doesn't like to make new friends, she's awkward with new people, and likes to stay in her comfort zone. And her comfort zone is me and Momo unnie since we've been together in the same class last year. That explains how she clings on to me tightly and stays near me.

I don't hate it though, because I've loved her all this while.

Being in this position has it's advantages; such as teasing her, spending time with her and also seeing her cute side while she handles the new classmates that comes to talk to her occassionally. Honestly, even though I find joy in teasing her, I was also kinda worried for her. She needs to make new friends because I can't always be there for her when she needs me. I tell her that many times but this stubborn unnie doesn't seem to listen to her dongsaeng well.

Can't expect her to change overnight I guess.

I know she rely on me most more than ever now, though I don't feel the brunt of the burden because it has more advantages than disadvantages. It actually felt really refreshing and good, that Sana unnie has this weak and vulnerable side of her that I didn't know. The way she throws her tantrums were adorable. Sometimes it was really confusing because I forgotten who was the real unnie and who was the dongsaeng. I needed to shower her with affection to comfort her when she felt stressed out. Our roles were reversed but meh, it was like taking care of a huge baby, a cute baby at that.

...

My phone vibrated.

I picked up my phone while in the middle of doing my work. 

[Messages]

Sana Unnie: Halpp Tzuyu!!! Get me out of here T.T!!

I turned around to see her frowning cutely and chuckled before replying her.

Me: Unnie...How many times did I tell you to make new friends? 

Sana unnie: Yah, you know unnie well. How am I suppose to talk to all these new faces!!!! TT.TT

I could hear her furiously tapping on her phone screen and I smiled silently.

Me: Arrasseo arrasseo...How about talking to...who was that again...oh yea, Mina over there?? She's pretty quiet and friendly!!

Sana Unnie: I'll try....

I gave her a thumbs-up and went back to do concentrating on my work.

[...(5 minutes later)....]

My phone vibrated a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter