Concert: Part 2

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Backstage]

We packed up our stuff and headed to the carpark. We had a Vlive scheduled at 11.30pm. We decided to skip the company dinner and went straight back to the dorms to countdown with our fans for our comeback. Once are the best fans ever. We would do anything to spend time with them, especially after you seen the large audience in the concert.

...

 

 

[Carpark]

There were some fans waiting outside and they shouted my name when they saw me. I gave them a huge smile and reluctantly went in the car. I wanted to spend more time with our fans. The foreign line unnies were in another car and the 5 of us were in another. I sat beside Chaeyoung and gave her a sweet smile.

I sat comfortably beside Chaeyoung and rested my head on her shoulder. Her shoulder was of the perfect height and felt really comfortable. She didn't say anything because we were close enough. The consecutive 3 days concert really took its toll on me. We practiced day and night to put up the best performance for our fans.

Chaeyoung shoulder feels warm and nice.

Before the other unnies even came in, I found myself already sleeping on Chaeyoung's comfortable shoulder.

...

 

 

[Dorms]

"Unnie. Dahyun unnie... We reached the dorm already." She said softly and shook me lightly.

I woke up and sat up straight. My eyes were still half opened and I felt abit drowsy from the sleep.

"Thanks Chaeng~" I said and went out of the car carefully.

The other unnies and Tzuyu already went in and left the door open for us. Me and Chaeyoung walked in together.

Chaeyoung went to the room while I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water because I was thirsty. After I quenched my thirst, I walked in to our room to find Chaeyoung lying on her bed and using her phone. 

"Dahyun unnie, Tzuyu is currently bathing, we have to wait awhile before using the toilet." She said cooly and resumed using her phone.

"Arrasseo." I said and stood there.

I didn't know what to do and stood there. I had some before Tzuyu came out.

Something got into me all of a sudden. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter