Young Wings

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu, you asleep?” Sana’s finger rustled through Tzuyu’s hair softly, just in case if the latter was asleep.

The younger girl couldn’t sleep either, due to the fact they were camping out of nowhere with the other members. The environment was unfamiliar, the ground made her back itched while the wind was way too chilly. Of course, she couldn’t doze off to Lalaland.

Tzuyu, still fully awake, turned to her other side to face Sana promptly. As soon as she met her eyes, she was greeted with a gentle, warm smile that made Tzuyu blushed and averted her gaze; pretending to shift around to find a more comfortable position.

They stayed like that for a while, hearing each other’s breath (and Nayeon’s sleeping talking), locking eyes. The moment felt long and lasting, especially when the night was quiet and sombre – until Sana spoke.

Careful to not disrupt the mood, she whispered silently.

“Want to go out and watch the stars with me?” She whispered cutely.

Maybe the night was different then, or something within Tzuyu made her couldn’t reject the older girl. She would like to watch the stars with Sana. Not much of an outspoken girl, she simply nodded. They made their way out of the tent and was greeted by a chilly gust attack; Tzuyu, who didn’t wear her jacket felt her hair stand as she shivered. Trying to muffle her giggling, Sana went back in to retrieve Tzuyu’s jacket, who in return, smiled shyly.

The two found a peculiar spot in which the ground was angled at 35 degrees – which made it a perfectly good position to lie down and admire the sky. The sky was beautiful – you couldn’t count the number of stars that lit up the horizon. Tzuyu’s mouth was agaped.

Both silently enjoyed each other’s company as they laid down on the patch of grass comfortably. Tzuyu, staring blankly at the sky, seemingly immerse in her own thoughts while Sana, was counting the stars. She couldn’t fall asleep in the tent, and thought counting stars might be a good way to make her doze off qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter