Sick

One Shots Collection (or Rubbish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoo Jeongyeon?”

My voice woke her up from her little slumber as she slowly straightened her back and rubbed her semi-opened eyes.

“You’re up? How are you feeling?”

“Before that, er-hem…”

“What?” She looked puzzled.

“Your hand.” Was she really that clueless?

“What about it? Don’t you like the feeling and texture of my hand?” Her hateful smirk appeared.

“Take your hand off me this instant, blondy.” I glared.

Truthfully, I was just being embarrassed on how she held my hand. She seemed like she was holding onto my left hand all this time. I couldn’t be thankful enough to not speak sarcastically; it’s my nature.

“Alright alright.” She lets go, which immediately my palm feels a little cooler. “If you’re that feisty, I take it as you’re fine now.”

“What happened?”

“You really don’t remember anything?”

I shook my head. What happened?

“You fainted. Right in the middle of the meeting.” She explained. “I brought you here. The nurse said you probably overworked yourself.”

“Get some rest some time, you fool.” She mumbled.

“Wait, but I was in the middle of the STUDENT COUNCIL meeting.” I emphasized on the words ‘Student Council’. “Wait – How did you?”

Exactly, she wasn’t part of the Student Council nor had any business there. Why was she there?

“To put it simply, I was outside the meeting room, observing you.” She grins.

“That’s creepy, are you a stalker? Why were you observing me?” I covered myself with the blanket.

“First, you’re pretty. Second, is it wrong for someone that likes a person to look at them all the time?” She stares at me lovingly as if her eyes were shooting hearts.

My heart started thumping abnormally. I was bout to go mad with the sudden adrenaline. I took the blanket and covered my face out of shyness, not knowing how to react properly to her heart-fluttering words.

I hear her giggling.

“You’re way too cute.” She caressed my head.

My heartrate was gradually getting faster.

“Get some rest, I told your manager you aren’t going to work today because of fever.”

“Wait who are you to decide that? It’s my job, not yours! And how did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter