Are You Jealous?

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

 

Sooyoung and Cheondung didn’t speak to each other until they reached the hotel. It was already dark outside.

“It’s sunset already? It’s still 5:45 pm.” She said while opening the living room windows without bothering to turn on the lights hoping that Cheondung would react.

But no, she was wrong. He was just sitting down with his head down. Sooyoung was now getting annoyed with this. She decided to change the topic.

“You know, Jake-oppa was really kind and very gentleman like.” She said while thinking about the photo but she didn’t notice Cheondung in front of her already.

“Ah! Cheondung you scared m-“she said until he pushed her to the wall with his eyes locked on hers.

“Yah! Cheondung-ah! There you go again!” she said as she struggled to get out of his grip.

“Aniyo Sooyoung-ssi, there’s no use trying to get out.” He said as he smirked.

She tried to get out again until she was tired. She looked at Cheondung who was just there. Sooyoung observed his eyes. It was full of longing and something else she can’t explain.

“Are you finished?” Cheondung asked in a soft voice.

“YAH! Let go already!” she shouted but before she could continue what she was saying something prevented her from doing so.

Cheondung slowly placed his lips on top of hers. Sooyoung’s was surprised and her eyes were still wide open.

She tried not to kiss back but he was just making it deeper and not to mention more passionate. She finally gave up. She closed her eyes and started to kiss back slowly. She felt like she always wanted to do this, ever since last night.

But once Cheondung realized what he was doing, he quickly parted away embarrassed. “Mianhae.” He said quickly before leaving the room to go outside.

Sooyoung stood there disappointed and she didn’t know why. “Aish, that pabo!” she said to herself while blushing furiously. She went into the room and decided to have a shower to cool herself down.

Cheondung was just sitting in the hotel lobby with the piano man playing a sad song. He didn’t know if he regretted what he did or not. He decided to just buy some take- out food for the both of them before he went back to the room.

Sooyoung finished taking a bath decided she just go to sleep. She was wearing a new pair of shorts and a loose shirt. She was already tired and didn’t care about food or whether she was really hungry right now. She lied on the bed and closed her eyes until a certain someone came in.

“Idiot, what are you doing here?” she asked with her eyes still closed.

“Hey listen, I didn’t mean anything out there, it’s just tha…“ He tried to explain.

Sooyoung didn’t know why, but she felt angry after she heard that her first kiss didn’t mean anything.

“Just shut up okay?” she snapped at him. “I’m going to sleep.”

Cheondung got a bit irritated at the same time hurt.

“Well atleast eat! I bought food because I know your starving, I mean, we weren’t even able to eat lunch because of that photo shoot!” he said furiously.

“I don’t want to.” Sooyoung said in a rebellious voice. This time, Cheondung was already irritated enough.

He carried Sooyoung bridal style to the kitchen.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing!” she said as she struggled to get out.

“You’re going to eat!’ he said as he placed her on a chair.

Sooyoung saw a variety of food she didn’t know.

“Aniyo. I’m not eating this.” She said.

“Yes, you’re going to.” Cheondung said as he got a spoonful of rice and shoved it in . “Now, eat.”

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes while she ate forcefully.

Cheondung just kept observing her until she finished her meal.

“There, I’m finished. I’m going to bed.” But before she could stand up, he pulled her down to sit.

“Aniyo Sooyoung-ah, you didn’t have dessert yet.” He said while giving her a small smile.

Sooyoung saw his smile and felt a little less angry. Aish, why is he so cute?  She thought.

Cheondung then place a big bowl filled with different mixes.

“What’s this?” she asked curiously.

“Halo-Halo.” He answered. “Try it, it’s nice.” He said smiling this time showing the eye smile Sooyoung secretly loved. He got a spoon of it. “Say AH” he told her.

Sooyoung was a bit surprised at his actions but she decided to follow him. She opened and Cheondung fed her the so-called Halo-Halo.

Once she tasted it, she loved it instantly and took the spoon out of his hands to finish the whole thing. Cheondung chuckled at her expression.

“Hey! What are you laughing at?” she asked.

“Aniyo Sooyoungie. Just continue eating.” He said as she went back to what she was doing. I’m glad that you like it Sooyoungie. He thought.

Sooyoung finally finished eating. She noticed Cheondung was just looking at her with a sweet smile. She blushed a little. “What are you looking at?” she said as she stood up.

“I’m looking at Sooyoungie of course.” He answered while chuckling. “Shut up, I’m going to sleep now.” She said as she entered the room but she didn’t know someone followed her.

“Hey! Why are you here?” Sooyoung asked as she saw Cheondung sitting on the bed.

“Hey, mind if I sleep here tonight? My back hurts from the sofa.” He said as he lied down.

Sooyoung’s face turned red. “tsk. I guess.. Just don’t do anything!” she said embarrassed as she lied down next to him.

The lights were already off and their backs were facing each other. Both of them still weren’t sleeping. Their heads still filled with what had happened awhile ago.

“Sooyoungie? Are you still awake?” Cheondung asked.

“Nae. Why?” Sooyoung answered lazily with their backs still facing each other.

“Please forget what happened last night. Sleep Now.Arasseo?” Cheondung said as he himself started to fall asleep.

“Ara.” Sooyoung answered while falling asleep. They both finally fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I hope you liked this chapter :D anyways, i'l still be updating! Please do comment and if you'd like, you can always subsribe :D Thank You Readers, there's more to come ^^