Reunited :)

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

My tears fell down. My knees also couldn't handle it and I ended up on the ground. Halmoni was just tapping my head, smiling. 

"There there, no need to cry. You see, that was the past. I am old now. There is no need for me to worry, neither do you. I was in that state years ago. But I realized, people need to move on. We need to move on. If we keep dwelling in the past, then it can never change. 

I tried to wipe my tears away and she helped me get up. "There, there, Sooyoung-ssi. You look much prettier with a smile on your face." she told me. I tried to smile but my eyes were still a bit watery. Then she held my face, took out her handkerchief, and wiped my faced. "Ah, Halmoni-ssi, there's no need, I can-" 

"Don't worry about it. Just stay still." she said and I just stood there, feeling a bit comfortable. I let out a small sigh. Halmoni just chuckled a bit. "Oh dear, it seems the sun is setting. Here in the Philippines, the sun sets earlier than most countries so we get to see night faster. But it also has an early sunrise, which means a brighter morning." She said as she picked p her things. I helped her carry the things but refuses. 

"Halmoni-ssi, as thanks, please let me bring those." i told her sincerely but firmly. She looked at me and just gave a nod. "Well, I guess there's no helping it then." she smiled before handing me over one of her bags. 

"Let's go. Do you need to go back to that train station?" she asked me. Then it hit me. I was supposed to be worrying about Cheondung. "Ah Yes!" I told her a bit high. She seemed surprised at first but then smiled at me again. "Okay, sure. I'll accompany you." And then we left the cemetary and rode a jeepney going back. 

Cheondung's POV

Oh thank goodness the train got fixed. It's been about more than two hours since the whole dilemma. I hope that Sooyoung is still there. A sigh came out of me as I got off the station where me and Sooyoung got seperated. My walking speed kept getting faster until I noticed I was already running.

I still couldn't find Sooyoung. Worry was really drowning me. I tried calling her again but had the same amswer. "Your call cannot reach. Blah Blah Blah" 

"Ugh." I muttered out exhausted. I then sat down on one of the benches. Then when I did, sat down, my head ached so much. After a few seconds, all I could see what pure black. 

Sooyoung's POV

We reached the station and it was already really dark. I kept speeding up the staircase I almost forgot Halmoni-ssi, until she called me. "Sooyoung-ssi, aren't you going a bit too fast? You might get hurt." she chuckled.

"Ah Mianhae." I apologized, looking back at her. When I reached the top, I waited a bit ofr Halmoni-ssi. She got up in an instance.  We smiled at each other before proceeding in. But before I could go further, I saw a familiar body sitting on one of the benches. 

I ran as qiuckly as I could calling out his name. "Doongie-ah! Doongie-ah!" When I reached him, I noticed he didn't hear any of my calls. And his head was also looking down, then I heard a little snore. I giggled a bit before holding his face but something surprised me. "Ah! He's so hot!" I then tried waking him up by shaking his shoulders. 

His eyes then started to open and he yawned a bit too loud. When his vision got clearer, his eyes became wide.

"Paboya! What are you doing sleeping? Aren't you worried about me!" I told him with my widest smile ever. I then felt big arms around me and being lifted up. Not to mention, breathing seemed to be a bit harder. But anyhow I just hugged him back.

"Sooyoungie! Where have you been?!" he asked me curiously. "E-hem. Sooyoung-ssi, you never told me you were with someone. Is he your boyfriend?" Halmoni showed up asking with a big smile.

Both of us let go of each other and I just blushed. "Ah. I forgot to tell you. Mianhae! By the way, this is Cheondung! and Doong, this is Jihee halmoni-ssi! She showed me around here!" I explained.

Cheondung then bowed a full 90 degrees. "Ah! Gomawo Halmoni-ssi for taking care of Sooyoung-ah! It was my fault we got seperated and-" he was cut off.

"Nae. Don't blame yourself  young boy. Every couple goes to a point of somekind of seperation. But what matters is that you came back for her." Halmoni told him. I looked down with a sad smile, since I also know what she means. 

But Cheondung was a bit confused but still thanked her anyways. "Ah But we must be going now! It's really dark already!" he said before holding my hand. Then it was my turn to bow.

"I'm really greatful that I met you Halmoni-ssi. I've learned a lot of things from you and I'll always cherish them. Thank You for taking care of me." I said my eyes becoming a bit teary. 

She then held my face again and wiped the tears. Then we hugged. "Ah Sooyoung-ah. You don't know how greatful I am too to have met you. Don't forget what I told you arrasseo?" she said. I nodded attentively. Then she turned to Cheondung.

"And you sir. Take care of Sooyoung-ah! When you have problems, work it out with her and..." her eyes then gazed at our intertwined hands before smiling at us. "Don't let her go again." 

Cheondung seemed to get what she said and he smiled. "Arrasseo!" Then Halmoni-ssi bowed. "Take care you two. I must also get going now. Good-bye!" she said turning around.

"Wait!" I hesitantly called out. She turned her head around a bit. "Halmoni-ssi. I was wondering, will we ever meet you again?" I asked.. She laughed a bit. "If you have time!" she said before finally disappearing into the crowd. To be honest, I really didn't know what she meant but it might probably yes. 

Then I felt a small tug on my sleaves. I looked over at Cheondung who was smiling really wide. "Yah! What're you smiling for?" I asked playfully. "Nothing. I just got to see you again. That's it." he told me before giving me a light peck on the lips. My face immediately turned red, especially since we were in a public place. 

"Let's go back now." he said before leading me out of the station. I noticed, our hands were still together. I smiled at the thought. He really took Halmoni-ssi's words seriously, which I'm kinda thankful for.

We were going through the city's night life again. There were lots of beautiful lights coming from all over. After a few minutes, I noticed a store called "Mercury Drug". I then tugged on Cheondung before pulling him into the store.

"Sooyoung-ah? What are we doing here?" he asked curiously. "Yah! You have a fever pabo!" I said with a merong before kissing his cheek. His face flushed and I just laughed before looking for some medicine. 

****

A/N: Oh gosh, I'm so sorry if I update late nowadays :/ It's coz I don't really have that much time since we keep on going to different places and all. Right now, we're out of the Philippines so I kinda miss it which gives me the strength to write another chapter :) Thank you so much for subsciribing and commenting! Please leave your thoughts again! And I hope you like this chapter! It went well than I expected :D