Chapter 15: Separated Between the Doors

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

*Phone Rings*

"Hello?" Cheondung answered.

"I just wanted to congratulate you two for completing the commercial ads!" Mr. Nicolas said on the other line. "Really? Thanks!" He thanked as he signaled Sooyoung a two thumbs up.

"As a reward, you two can finally have the rest of the week off! Your flight will be on Sunday night remember that. Oh and please be careful while roaming around Manila." Mr. Nicolas informed. "No problem. Thanks for everything!" Cheondung said as he hung up the phone. 

"Was that Mr. Nicolas?" Sooyoung asked. Doong nodded. "He said we have the rest of day for ourselves! Wanna go out?" He added as he went near her pouting. "Yah! I could swear you can always get what you want with those pouts!" Sooyoung said as she got up and headed towards the room. 

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked as he tilted his head to the right. "Do you expect me to go out with these pajamas? No." she said as she closed the door behind her. 

Cheondung just chuckled. He checked the map and decided where to go. 

*****

"Doongie, where are we going?" Sooyoung asked as they walked out the hotel.

"Hmmm it's a secret." He answered not looking back and instead, kept holding her hands. Sooyoung just sighed. "You keep saying secret." 

"Well, maybe because it is a secret pabo! Anyways, we're gonna ride the train, come on!" He said as he pulled her and ran to the station. 

Soon the two entered the MRT station and got tickets. 

"Wow, there are so many people around here." Sooyoung said as her eyes wandered from corner to corner observing everyone and everything passing by. 

"Of coarse. Lots of people come here. I use to ride this while I was in high school." He told her. "Ahh so that's why you seem so street smart." she complimented him. 

Doong looked to the other side to hide his blush. Just then, the train was arriving with lots of passengers onboard.

"We better hurry if we don't want to be left." he said. They quickly entered the now full train. Both were standing. Sooyoung was practically leaning on Cheondung's chest due to the overcrowding of the train. 

"Where are we gonna stop?" she asked. "I'll just tell you. For now, just hold my hand. Alot of people come in and out and you might het dragged along." he said as he tighten his grips around her hands. 

Sooyoung just bit her lip. She almost fell when the train came to a hault but it was a good thing Cheondung was there to catch her. "Sooyoung! Be careful!" he told her worriedly. 

She could tell that he got worried and she just smiled. "Mainhae Doong. The train just stopped all of a sudden." she said as she dusted herself. But while she was at it, the train doors immediately opened and she was forcefully pushed outside by the big crowd. "Sooyoung!" Cheondung tried reaching for her but

BAM! The doors shut with Sooyoung left at the station. Cheondung cursed and tried to call her. "Aish! Why isn't she answering!" 

Sooyoung was still shocked due what happened. She quckly got her cellphone but as she started dialing the number.,

Tooot Tooot Tooot..... 

Her cellphone battery died. 

"Damn!" she sweared. She didn't know what to do now so she decided to let her feet take her to where it may lead her to.
 

** A/N: Hi guys! Just came back from Manila! That trip got me lots of ideas for this story! :D I got really tired roaming around there so I thought why won't I make Soo and Dung suffer too? hahaha just kidding! This chapter was short but I'll update soon again, maybe tomorrow (?) lol. Anyways, pls do comment and subscribe as you wish! 

Thank You For Reading!