Photoshoot

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

 

A man wearing a coat and tie approached them.

“Are you two Sooyoung and Cheondung?” the man asked.

“Yes.” They both replied.

“Ah good. Please follow me. Shooting will start as soon as possible.” he said as he started leading the way.

Both Sooyoung and Cheondung followed the man deeper into the building until they reached the set.

“Just stay right here and follow the make-up artists and stylists. They’ll be the one to take care of you ‘til the director comes. We’ll call you once we’re ready.” The man said as he left.

“I think I’ll go to the make-up room now.” Sooyoung said.

“Nae. I’ll go get ready too.” Cheondung said as they both separated.

Sooyoung and Cheondung changed into the attire they needed and had their different styles made-up. The latter wore shorts and a sleeveless shirt with rubber shoes one while the former wore jogging pants with a short sleeved hoodie.

The director then called on them to start.

“Hello, I’m Mr. Nicolas and I’ll be your director for the whole shooting this week.” The director introduced.

“Hello.” They both said as they bowed. “Ah, no need for formalities.” Mr. Nicolas said with a laugh. “We’ll first start with the photoshoot today.” He informed the two.

“Yes.” The two just answered still being quiet.

The director then called on somebody else. “Hey, could you get Jake Cuenca here! We’re about to start!” Mr. Nicolas told a staff member.

All of a sudden Sooyoung started to feel nervous and Cheondung comforted her. He told Sooyoung to look his way.

“Sooyoungie Fighting!” he said with a wide smile on his face showing off his cute eye smile.

Sooyoung smiled and did the same thing. “Doongie Fighting!” she said.

Mr. Nicolas then called on them. “We’re about to begin! Let’s start off with the individual shoot with Sooyoung.” He said.

Sooyoung went up to the set and began her profession, modeling. She held a Lipton Ice Tea while smiling and posing for the camera. Cheondung could only look in awe as he noticed Sooyoung’s emphasized slender body.

It was then Cheondung’s turn. He shot his attractive smiles and smirks everywhere while showing off his muscular arms. Sooyoung noticed him and thought how attractive and not to mention how hot he was.

The single photo shoot now ended. “It’s time for the couple photo shoot!” Mr. Nicolas informed while a young handsome man came into the set.

“Ahh Sooyoung, you will be paired up with this nice young man here.” Mr. Nicolas said as he patted the boy’s back.

“Mr.!” the boy said in embarrassment. He then smiled at Sooyoung and introduced himself. “Ah Hello! My name’s Jake!” while sending an arm out for a handshake.

Sooyoung was impressed by his manners. “Nice to meet you!” she said as she took the hand and they both shaked hands.

Cheondung didn’t notice his mouth slowly dropping watching Sooyoung be nice with another guy.

“What’s he doing?!” he thought irritated. He didn’t know why, he just felt angry.

The director then approached Cheondung. “You see, I’m sorry but it was the company that told me to do so. Just sit down, you can change now, after this you guys are finished for today.” Mr. Nicolas said as he went back to the shoot.

Cheondung decided to change later. His eyes full of jealousy and irritation as he watched Jake and Sooyoung being all lovey-dovey while cameras were all over them.

His eye brows were twitching the whole time until the end of the photo shoot.

Sooyoung then approached Cheondung with smiles very wide.

“Doongie! How did I do? Did I look okay?” she asked cheerfully oblivious as to what he was feeling.

He didn’t answer her. He just stood up and went to the changing room with his head down still caught up by the feeling he just experienced.  Sooyoung just looked surprised. “Hmph. There he goes again.” She thought before heading towards the dressing room to change.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notes: I don't have a picture for this chapter, sorry! Did you enjoy this chapter? hehehe Looks like Thunder's getting jealous :D Please do comment! I want to know what you guys think. I'll be updating again as soon as possible :)