Morning

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

 

The ray of the sunshine came into the room causing Sooyoung to wake up. She stretched her arms while yawning. The bathroom door suddenly opened to reveal Cheondung fresh from the shower with only his pants with a towel around his neck.

“Yah! Get a shirt Pabo!” she said to him while covering her face with the pillow not wanting to look at him.

“Sooyoungie, there’s only one bathroom and it’s in this room. Besides, you should be readying now, we leave at 8 am. It’s already 7:05.” He said to her as he pulled his shirt down and left the room.

“Hmph.” Sooyoung just grumbled as she took her towel and headed towards the bathroom. She took a quick shower and changed quickly before he enters the room again.

“Choi Sooyoung! When are you gonna finish?” he shouted outside the door.

“I’m coming! Just combing my hair!” she shouted back. She tied her hair into a high ponytail, grabbed her bag and went out.

“What took you so long?” Cheondung complained as he pulled her outside and began heading towards the exit of the hotel.

“It’s none of your business. Anyways, do we still have time to eat? She asked as her Shikshin self got over her.

Cheondung looked at the time, it was 7:45. “Nae, I guess so. But just to buy, we’ll eat on our way there.” He said as he looked for a coffee shop.

Sooyoung jumped silently. “Hey, look its Starbucks!” she said as she pointed to the shop.

‘Ah it is. Come on, let’s hurry.” Cheondung said as he grabbed her hand and ran into the shop.

They got inside and ordered coffee and some bread and cookies. They then got a taxi cab.

“Where to, Sir?” the driver asked.

“Makati. Lipton Building.” Cheondung answered.

Sooyoung was just sitting there quietly while eating and finishing her breakfast.

“Sooyoungie?” Cheondung called.

“Nae?” she said while still eating.

“Thanks for the blanket.” He said as he gave her a sweet smile. “Oh, and sorry about last night.” He added while looking down again.

“It’s okay. I read your letter, pabo yah.” She said while he gave her a surprising look.

“Jinjja? You read it? I thought I threw it away.” He said.

“Aniyo. You just left it crumpled by the food. By the way, gomawo. The noodles were actually delicious.” She told him.

“Glad you liked it.” He just said.

They arrived at their designation. They entered the building which was full of air conditioning units.

“It was really hot awhile ago, outside. Now, it’s really cold.” Sooyoung said.

Cheondung then shoved something into her hands.

“My coffee is still hot; it’ll let you feel warmer. You can drink it all, I’m full.” He told her.

“Ah, gomawo.” She thanked him then sipped the drink.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The picture is during sunrise ^^ credits to who owns it.