Noona!

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

 

It was morning and they had nothing to do but to eat breakfast.

“Hey, we haven’t eaten breakfast yet without rushing right? Let’s order food and eat here.” Cheondung suggested.

“Good Idea! I’ll be the one to choose!” Sooyoung said as she got the menu and started reading. “Doongie, what’s ts-ooo-koll-“she asked as tried to pronounce the word.

“Tsokolate? It’s pure chocolate hot drink.” He answered. “Chocolate drink? I want it!” she said.

“Then I want pan-de-sal?” she said while asking if her pronunciation was correct.

He slowly nodded. “Okay, and lastly, I’ll have eggs and mangoes.” She finished saying and handed the menu to her boyfriend.

“I think I’ll have the same!” he said while giving her one of his precious eye smiles. He then got the phone and ordered their breakfast. In no time, the food was already on the table.

“Let’s eat!” Cheondung said as he started eating. But Sooyoung just kept poking at hers while staring at him.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked while swallowing the food in his mouth.

“Aniyo, It’s just that I just noticed how cute you are eating like that.” She said as she giggled.

Cheondung blushed. “Hey, eat your food now!”

Then one of their phones rang. “Oh! Just wait!” Cheondung said as he got up to pick up the phone.

“Yobeoseoyo?” he said. “Yah! Doongie! It’s been nearly 2 weeks since we’ve talked, I missed you! Are you still in the Philippines?” the girl on the other end asked.

Doong sighed as he realized that it was his annoying but lovable noona. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was slowly eating her breakfast making sure she just heard a girl on Cheondung’s phone. “Hmmmm.. I wonder who he’s talking to..” she said as her face turned a bit sour.

“Yah! I miss you too. I’m still in the Philippines! They said we still needed to shoot one last commercial but didn’t say when yet.” Doong said to her ‘noona’.

“Oh okay.. I heard you’re filming with another girl, tell me who is it!” his noona said excitingly. Cheondung blushed. Sooyoung then finished eating and noticed Cheondung blushing. She then felt a bit angry and didn’t know why.

“Noona! I’m not telling you! Hmph.” Cheondung said rebelliously.

“Yah! Why not? By the way, I forgot to tell you, I’m also here in the Phils. Babo! 2NE1 is having a concert!” she said enthusiactically. “I’m gonna go to your hotel right now, you and that girl better meet me at the lobby. “she added and then hung up the phone.

Cheondung sighed. He knew he couldn’t disobey her sister. If he did, then he’d suffer his whole life.

Sooyoung saw his troubled face. “Doongie? What’s wrong?” she asked as she pouted and sat next to him. He just sighed and gave Sooyoung a weak smile. “Nothing really.” He said. Sooyoung was not convinced at his answer.

“Yah! I’m not believing! Tell me first who were you talking with!” she told him while turning red. He then chuckled. “Secret! Go get changed! We’re going somewhere.” He said as he got up and kissed her forehead.

Sooyoung just sighed. “Wonder what he’s up to now?”.  She went to her room, took a shower, and got changed.  When she got out her room, she saw Cheondung again on the phone.

She was getting annoyed or rather getting jealous. Cheondung realized Sooyoung was already there and hung up. He stood and quickly grabbed her hands and led her outside.

“Yah! Where are we going?” Sooyoung asked annoyed.

“Secret!” Cheondung answered cheerfully. She just sighed and followed him. They went to the hotel lobby and waited on one of the couches.

Sooyoung sighed loudly. “Aren’t you gonna tell me sooner or later who we’re meeting up with and who were you talking to?” she said as she tried to hide her jealousy.

Knowing Sooyoung, Cheondung could tell that slight jealousy in her tone. He laughed lightly at her showing his genuine smile.

Sooyoung blushed and looked away. Damn why is his face so cute. She then heard him call her name.

“Sooyoung…” he said softly. She turned back to look at him and

CUP!

He placed his lips softly on top of hers. She didn’t expected it and didn’t know what to do, so she just kissed him back.

They then parted embarrassed when they realized they were still in the hotel lobby. Cheondung then felt a sudden slap on his right arm. “Ouch! What was that for?” he hissed at the pain.

“Babo! That’s what you get for ignoring all my questions, kissing me in public and talking with another girl-“she bit her tongue and realized what she said. She slowly bended her head down.

Cheondung just blinked at Sooyoung twice with his soft round eyes.

“……………….”

“………………….”

“hahahhahah” Cheondung started laughing. He tried to persuade Sooyoung to look at him but regretted it once he saw the look on her face. His laughter in dead silence.

Sooyoung’s eyes were getting teary. She looked at him for a mere three seconds before breaking down. Cheondung was now in a worried and guilty state. He tried to make Sooyoung stop by making funny faces but trust him, it wasn’t working.

He sighed. What am I doing? She isn’t a baby! He then put his hands on her shoulders and made her turn his way.

“Listen Sooyoung, I’m sor-“ but before he could continue, someone apparently smacked him in the head and he fell to the floor hissing.

Sooyoung then stopped crying and looked up to see what happened.

A brunette who seemed a bit shorter than her was continuously smacking her boyfriend’s head. She blinked twice trying to figure out who this familiar looking girl was, then smiled when she got it.

“Dara-unnie?” Sooyoung said.

Dara, the now known noona, stopped hitting her brother and hurried over to Sooyoung to hug her.

“Omo! Well if it isn’t my cute SNSD dongsaeng! Gahh! I can’t believe you’re my stupid brother’s girlfriend!” Dara squealed as if she was a delusional fangirl while putting her arms over the tall Sooyoung.

Sooyoung blushed at the mentioned girlfriend. She then checked back at what happened to Doong. He got up and was tidying his messy hair, waving it around while pouting.

She smiled a little at the scene but she didn’t know someone else was observing her smile.

Dara just chuckled to herself. “Looks like I got a lot more things to do before time runs out.” She said in her mind while giggling at the couple.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Hi guys! I hope this chapter was a bit more longer for you :D I just had to put Dara into this! my 2NE1 bias ^.^ I hope you like this chapter! p.s. exams isn't over yet, so please bare with me until wednesday :) I promise I'll be back soon and thank you so much for the comments, I appreciate every bit of it! Pls. do comment and subsribe as you wish, Take Care guys!