Dinner and Notes

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

 

The two young adults came into the Shang Ri La hotel for the first time. They went up to the front desk to ask for their rooms.

“Can we get our room keys? The agencies already booked a room for us.” Cheondung told the woman behind the front desk.

“Names please?” the woman asked.

“Park Cheondung and Choi Sooyoung.” He answered.

The woman then typed something to her computer and gave them one card key.

“Why is it only one?” Sooyoung asked.

“Apparently, only one room was reserved now would you please excuse me, I have other people in line please.” The woman said without knowing that she was talking to two of the most well known K-pop artists.

“Aish.” They both said and went up to their room.

Once they got in, it was huge and the refrigerator was full of food, which delighted the shikshin very much. But they did not like it when they went to see the bedrooms or rather just one bedroom.

“Why is it only one bed? Don’t they know that there’s two of us? I mean, come on! They were the one that hired us! “ Sooyoung complained while Cheondung just stared at her quietly. She noticed his actions.

“Why are just sitting there? Aren’t you surprised? Don’t tell me you-“ She said until he cut her off.

“Sooyoung-ah, there’s always the sofa. I’ll stay there. You sleep on the bed.” He said as he went out of the bedroom to look for the room service menu.

“Gomawo.” Sooyoung said as she sneeked up behind on Cheondung where her breath touched his neck. He blushed a little bit.

“It was nothing. I usually sleep on the floor in our dorm.” He said while still reading the menu.

“Jinjja?Wae?” she asked while taking a seat next to him.

“I just want to. Anyways, what do you want for dinner? We’ll just have it delivered up here. It’s too late to go out at night. It might be a bit dangerous.” He said while passing to her the menu.

Sooyoung slowly scanned the menu but grumbled. “Doongie, I’m not familiar with these kinds of food. You pick for me.” She said as she gave back the menu to Cheondung. “Anyways, I’ll take a shower first.” She continued before getting up and headed towards the room.

Cheondung was a bit surprised when she called him Doongie. But he was kinda happy about it and just smiled. He then looked again at the menu before picking up the telephone and dialed room service.

“Room Service, how may I help you?” the operator asked.

“Can I order dinner for Room 119?” he asked.

After about 30 minutes.

Sooyoung came out of the bathroom wearing just a towel when she saw Cheondung with no shirt on and was just staring at her.

“YAH! ERT! GET OUT NOW!” she shouted at him while pushing him out of the room.

“Aish. What’s wrong with that girl?” he told himself as he just put on his newly changed shirt.

“I should lock the door next time.” Sooyoung said to herself while changing into her night shorts and sleeveless shorts.

When she opened the door, she saw Cheondung again in front of the door but before she closed it again Cheondung was able to grab it and get inside.

“What’s wrong with you?” Cheondung said again as if he was angry. “I was just getting my things. Aish.”

Sooyoung continued staring at him as if she was scared. “He’s pretty scary and mean when he’s angry.” She thought.

  “Park Sanghyun, it’s girls instinct to make a boy get out when she is not yet done grooming herself.” She told him in a in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

Doong could still sense a bit of shakiness and nervousness in her voice. He can now tell that being alone with a guy makes her pretty nervous.

As quickly as he can, he turned off the lights, pulled, and pinned Sooyoung down to the bed. He decided to play a little bit before dinner came.

Sooyoung was shocked by this.”Get off!” she said. She tried to get out from his grip but it was no use, he gripped tight, too tight.

“Yah! Cheondung what are you doing? Get off of me!” she said again. This time she was scared to her bones. Her body was already cold and her eyes became teary.

Cheondung noticed this and thought that he already went too far. When both of them had eye contact, Sooyoung already had tears and Cheondung was just shocked.

He finally loosened his grip on her and stood up, head down. “Mianhae. Dinner is ready.” He said quietly as he left the room.

Sooyoung got up still shocked by what happened. She wiped her tears. “Doong, what’s with you?” she asked herself. As she lied down on the bed.

After quite some time around 1 hour (lol), she got the courage to go out.

She went to the kitchen first and saw that Cheondung already ate his. She looked for him and realized he was already sleeping.

She went back to the kitchen to eat hers. Then she noticed her food. The rice was messily made into a rice ball and it seemed that he bought some Korean noodles and cooked it. Sooyoung went to taste it.  

It was still hot and not to mention delicious. She started eating noticed a small crumpled note with the hotel’s logo. She read it while swallowing her food first.

Sooyoung-ah. Mianhae.

I didn’t think that’d be your reaction. Mianhae again. You took so long during the shower and I got a bit worried so I went in to check if everything was alright. It seemed you were fine so I got my shirt to change into another one but you suddenly came out of the bathroom. And about what happened, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do hurt or do anything to you. I’m such an idiot. I’m sorry for making you cry.

I bought some Korean noodles for you. I’m not the best cook but I hope it tastes delicious.I already ate.  I hope you eat well tonight coz we’ll be busy tomorrow, Nae?  Good Night Sooyoung-ah!   

   From, Pabo Doong

Sooyoung was touched by this. “So in the end, he’s still a good guy. Pabo.” She said to herself before finishing her dinner.

After she tidied up everything, she went to the room to get a warm blanket. She placed it over the sleeping Cheondung to make sure he doesn’t get cold or rather catch one.

She then hears him snoring softly. “Aww He’s so cute!” she thought.

Before she went into her room to sleep, she kissed Cheondung on the cheeks which made herself blush. “Gomawo, Pabo. And Mianhe too.” She said to him quietly before getting into bed to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying reading this <3 this chapter is one of my faves ^^ I'll update soon! :D thanks for the comments, I love you all :)