YEARS LATER~

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

~after their date in Tagaytay, Philippines, they finally headed back to Seoul~

 

5 YEARS LATER

...

"Sooyoung! Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" Yuri shouts from the living room. Apparently they just finished their 7th album promotions and all 9 of Girls' Generation were tired and exhausted. Being 27 year olds was tough on them now. Then Sooyoung came out of kitchen with a nuch of dough stains all over her face which made the girls chuckle. "When will we ever see unnie clean when baking?" Seohyun joked. Sooyoung just puffed her cheeks and went back inside to get her masterpiece, a red velvet cake. 

Everyone was surprised by how good it looked and now they were basically telling themselves how good it would taste. "Uh-uh. This one's not for you girls." she smirked as she put the cake inside a box and placed it in the refridgerator. The eight other girls were almost drooling at the sight of the dessert. "Oh snap out of it girls, she's gonna give it to someone spe~cial~" Tiffany teased which made Sooyoung blush as red as the cake. 

The other girls then started saying their "awww's" and quiet howls while Sooyoung just stomped back into the kitchen to clean up the mess. All the others just giggled at the cuteness shown by their 3rd maknae. 

The next day, all of the girls woke up to find out someone was missing. "Hey guys, have you seen Sooyoung? She's not in her bed." Jessica, her roomate asked. They looked at each other and shrugged. Yoona then opened the refridgerator to find the red velvet cake not anymore there and smirked. "I think I know where she is." 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was dressed in a summer dress with a hat, biking. The cake was in the basket and she looks like she was hurrying off to somewhere. "Geez I hope I'm early enough!" she mentally screamed to herself while peddaling faster. In about 15 minutes, she finally reached the park to see a familiar someone sitting by the bench.

"Hey! Sorry if I wasn't early enough!" Sooyoung shouted while running towards the man who was Cheondung. He looked back and turned to her and smiled. "And I thought you weren't coming here." he said before patting the seat next to him signaling Sooyoung to sit down and she did so. "I've made you cake." Sooyoung said while holding out the red velvet. 

Cheondung chuckled before recieving it. "Thank you my pabo-yah" he thanked before rubbing his nose against her. Sooyoung then realized he was still wearing his cap. "You know, you don't have to hide it. Be proud." she told him while she cupped his face. He smiled shyly at her before removing his cap, to show a newly shaved semi-bald hair. 

Sooyoung then surprisingly kissed his forehead. "You'll be alright! You're strong. remember what halmoni-ssi from the Philippines told us?" she said. Cheondung just nodded before giving her a surprise hug this time. 

After staying like that for quite a while, they broke the hug. "You know, I have another surprise for you." Cheondung told her while trying to get something in his pocket. Sooyoung just waited patiently until he finally found it. "Oh, I got it." he said before placing something in Sooyoung's hands. She was shocked to see what it was. "It was a gift I bought while we were still in the Philippines." he explained. The gift was a wooden carved ring but with a diamond. It was really beautiful. "W...wow, this is really.."

"Choi Sooyoung, will you marry me when I finish my army years?" he proposed. Now Sooyoung was more surprised and happy than ever. Because she was speechless, the only the she could do was nod. 

Cheondung picked her up and twirled her around in happiness and laughter before finally sealing it with a kiss

~FINISH~

Note: My first ever fanfic on AFF is finally finished! I am so sorry though if it was short but I'm pretty sure you understood it right? :) Thank you all so much readers and the 42 subscribers and comments which kept me updating this fic! <3 thank you so much! 

and now I have a new fanfiction featuring a new crack-ship: Sooyoung & Lee Jonghyun; here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344296/me-to-you-you-to-me-cnblue-leejonghyun-romance-snsd-sooyoung-cngeneration

 

THANK YOU AGAIN ALL SO MUCH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥