At Seoul

A Trip to the Pearl of the Orient

 

It was quiet day at SM Entertainment since it was a break day for all employees and artists. Sooyoung, who was called up by Lee Sooman, had just knocked on their teacher’s office door.

“Come In!” said LSM who was reading and signing some papers.

“Nae? I heard you called me?” Sooyoung said as she bowed.

“Ahhh yes. Please sit down.” LSM said still not looking up.

Sooyoung was kinda nervous since he didn’t actually call her up this often.

“Sooyoung-ssi.” He finally said looking at her. “You will be going to the Philippines to shoot a commercial with Lipton Products Philippines.”

“Jinjja?” Sooyoung was surprised by this. The only time she had ever been to the archipelago was when she went with her family for vacation.

“Yes. But you’re not going by yourself.” He said while going back to his papers. “You will be with another person from another company that Lipton also hired.” LSM continued.

“Oh. When will I be leaving then?”She asked.

“Tomorrow. 7:00 am. You better pack enough things tonight. I don’t know when you will come back though. They say one week is enough but it will depend on how well you will do during shooting.” He said. “You may go now. Good Luck Sooyoung-ssi. I know you’ll do your best.”

“Of course. Gomawo.” She said and bowed before she exited.

She went back to the dorm. Jessica noticed her first. “Sooyoungie!” she called her. “Why did he call you?” she asked while the other girls started to surround her waiting for the answer.

“ehh.. I have a new schedule.” Sooyoung answered not confidently.

“New schedule? When will it start and what’s it about?” Taeyeon asked.

Sooyoung first gulped. “Nae. I have to go to the Philippines to shoot a commercial. I’ll be leaving tomorrow early. They said I’ll be gone for one week.” She explained.

“Jinjja?” they all said in unison.

Yuri patted her back. “Yah! Choi Sooyoung! You’re so lucky!” she said teasingly.

“Do you have any leading man or partner for the commercial?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Nae. But I don’t know who yet.” Sooyoung replied.

“Aish! He should be good looking so that he can match with Sooyoung well.” Yoona said. Her statement made Sooyoung blush a bit.

“Yoona!” Sooyoung said embarrassed.

“She’s just joking unnie.” Seohyun said.

“What time are you leaving tomorrow?” Hyoyeon asked.

“7:00 am.”

“Really? That’s early!” Sunny complained.

“Let’s help her pack guys!” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

“Nae!” they all agreed.

“Jinjja? Gomawo! You guys are the best!” Sooyoung thanked them before having a big group hug.

Meanwhile………. At Jtunes Camp

Rain called on one of his boys he recruited for the group MBLAQ.

“Nae?”  Said a boy with light brown hair.

“Ah! Cheondung-ssi!” Rain welcomed him cheerfully. “Why don’t you sit down?” he said as he pointed to the chair.

“Nae.” Doong said. “Why did you call me?” he asked.

“Ah Doong, it’s been awhile since you’ve been to the Philippines again right?” Rain asked.

Cheondung got excited when he heard the country of his childhood. “Why?” he asked curiously.

“I thought so too. Lipton Products Philippines has hired you and another girl to shoot a commercial. You will be leaving tomorrow at 7 am. Be ready.” Rain told him with his hand in a salute manner.

“Aw! really? Wow! I’m already excited! ” Doong said as he stood up excitingly. “Thank You sir!” he said as he bowed to Rain and left to ready his things.

Rain just stood there smirking knowing that he didn’t tell him yet who his partner will be.