You Are Beautiful

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 9pm when his message arrived, Jie Eun was planning on her special farewell party for Inna unnie. Inna unnie 5 years on Volume Up KBS radio station had come in a closure on last May. But since both of them were pretty busy and the broke up situation kind of made her forgot on her first plan and promise to her unnie on their last show together at Volume Up. She had promised to make an unforgettable farewell party for her number one DJ and unnie. It was time to spoiled Inna unnie, it was the right thing to do after all she did for her.

 

‘Are you busy? Do you want to go out and have a drink with me?’

 

Ji Eun eyes became wider in a second, she blinked and reread the message a couple more times. Her heart beat a little faster than the usual. Joon Gi oppa is asking her to have a drink with him.

 

‘Alone?? Just the two of us?? Ommo ommo ... Ottoke...’

 

She panicked, it had always been a group gathering, not too many people but never been just the two of them, Hong Jung Hyun shi was the one that mostly around and went with them, sometimes Jin Ki Jo shi, Hera shi, Kim San Ho shi or Jo Min Gi shi would joined too, Han Na unnie was at China, so she couldn’t join the gathering, which is why she made crying face emoticon on her private and group chat whenever she knew about the group meetings.

 

Another message came in, while she was panicking on what to answer him.

 

‘I understand if you can’t though, it is late after all.*smile*’

 

“Oh no no no, I will, I am going, it is not that late, I can go!” she exclaimed in panic, forgetting that was a message not a phone call. She realized that a little bit late and quickly answered his message.

 

‘Sure oppa, where should we meet? The usual place?’

 

She waited for his answer... 5 minutes passed, she kept staring at her phone screen waiting.

 

‘Why he didn’t answer?? Was I too late?? Come on... please answer oppa’

She threw her phone to her bed; angry to herself thinking that she had missed the chance, when all of the sudden a new message came in. Quickly she grabbed her phone and checked the message.

 

‘Yes the usual place is good, thank you Ji Eun ah *big grin smile, hug*. I will see you in an hour’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter